Undercover Love (closed)

Asa

Writer...Dream...Fantasy
Joined
Jun 9, 2003
Posts
36,473
tumblr_nij61reJLl1risr9ko1_500.jpg
tumblr_nj29viGDyn1risr9ko1_500.jpg
tumblr_nisaxlZfBu1risr9ko1_500.gif


He was an undercover cop on the edge of being classified as having defected to the MC. The MC had their suspicions about him being a mole.

She was a federal agent who found out about his issues at least on the MC side then his less than impressed Commander that the Fed's were stepping in to help him.

-----------
She walked into local police headquarters and with the reveal of a federal badge the officer on duty at the front desk quickly directed her to the chief.

Well now why in the hell are the Feds so interested in our investigation...

He was less than pleased that the Fed was involved but to send a skirt was an even bigger slap. The hot head he had undercover was bad enough ommiting information now the Feds are going to help him... even if he has defected to the MC.

Your man on the inside has found d his way into our iinvestigation. Luckily he is in good with then and our informant. I will be working with him and if I think that you need any information from my investigation then I will contact you as well.

With that she set a file on his desk turned around and walked out. A couple of hours later she was clad in leather and a more fitting dress and had joined the Feds inside contact Jazzman. He was an old man who had his own exit plan thanks to a deal he cut with her boss. Luckily for her he was fond of her like a daughter and that was her way in... she was his niece and he was getting her out of a rough patch and back on her feet. By the time he had decided to introduce her to all of the club the word around the table was he had already threatened to execute personally a couple of the rougher members if they ever touched her and with Jazzman's past not even the Prez was willing to piss him off. So here she was at their usual bar with Jazzman looking around laughing and talking.

Hey kid get over here...

Jazzman roared out when a couple of people walked in late to the gathering.

The older biker walked up to him. The old man was nicknamed Jazzman. Since he was a kid he had always played the saxaphone and had a real talent for jazz. The old man had an arm around this stunning brunette in a short dress and long leather boots and jacket.

Here's the boy I was tellin ya about darlin. He ain't found anybody and I trust him to keep you safe what do you think... you want him?

Her eyes looked him over as she smirked.

All mine... no sharing with club bimbos? I like the sound that but can he fight anybody I don't want grabbing at me?
 
T-Bone was on edge. Something just didn't feel right. He had made positive connections with a lot of the higher-ups in the MC. He had been a fast riser. The reason he had been moving fast was that when he was given a job to do, it was done quickly and it was done right. In fact, he had shown that he had a brutal streak in him too. Of course, that made him popular with the bosses.

Some of the members had been looking at him funny. Yes, there were a few who were jealous about his quick rise to favor in the club, but there was something more. The hair was standing up on the back of his neck a lot lately. He was starting to wonder if his identity had been compromised, He couldn't worry too much about it though, because, if he did, he might slip up.

Tonight he was running protection for a big shipment of fentanyl. What that involved was making sure that if there were any police that were interested in stopping the car with the shipment, that he diverted their attention to him so that the shipment could continue on to its intended destination. The job went off without a hitch. Fortunately, the member driving the shipment was good at what he did and it meant T-Bone didn't have to do any diversion.

Returning back to the MC club, T-Bone stopped and talked with a couple of the guys standing in the entryway. These were guys he had a good connection with and he wanted to see if they acted any differently toward him than before. When he felt they were acting no different than before, T-Bone moved into the club and went to the bar and ordered a shot of Jack and a beer.
 
Jazzman bellowed out again.

You deaf kid... T-bone get over here.

She stood waiting next to Jazzman her uncle watching the guy he was talking to. What do you know it was the one who's investigation had slithered into their investigation. This could not work out more perfectly.
 
T-Bone looked over at Jazzman. Jazzman had been one of the guys that he had connected with. He was an older member, but he was a straight shooter and T-Bone liked him. The connection they made was a solid one, and T-Bone was sure that he could trust Jazzman.

As he approached, T-Bone saw a woman that looked so out of place in the MC clubhouse. She definitely wasn't one of the regulars, and she was definitely more attractive than any of the other women he had ever seen here.

"Hey Jazzman. What's cookin'?" He walked over and gave him a fist bump; all the while trying not to stare at the woman with him. "Everything went smooth with the run." He was careful not to say too much with the woman around. "Who is your friend Jazzman? I think you are out of your league?"
 
This is my niece you bonehead

The old man laughed before turning to her.

Now to finish our conversation Jessie. Here's the boy I was tellin ya about. He ain't found anybody and I trust him to keep you safe what do you think... you want him?

Her eyes looked him over as she smirked.

All mine... no sharing with club bimbos? I like the sound that but can he fight anybody I don't want grabbing at me?
 
"Sorry Jazzman. You know I meant no disrespect to you." He looked back to his niece, and eyed her up.

"Oh, so I am supposed to fight anybody who touches your niece, is that the deal Jazzman? You know I am the best when it comes to protection, so, that is why I get this job? And what is this about being all hers?

Then, he turned to the woman. "You think your uncle would leave his precious niece in the hands of someone who couldn't protect such a valuable asset?" His eyes moved to her tight ass.
 
For those arriving late. This is Jazzman's niece.

The prez voice boomed out.

She is therefore family... And will not be messed with.

His eyes clearly landing on a few select members.

Especially now that it seems he has assigned her a body guard. T-bone I will pass along Jazzman's exact threat so you and your late little group hear it... She gets a paper cut the nearest members of the crew lose fingers she breaks an arm they lose an arm and so on... Got it crew?

There were several disappointed grumbled "fines" till the former president wife and owner of the bar laid a fairly gruesome looking rifle on the bar.

Better pray Jazz or T-bone gets to anyone who harms her before I do... Is that clear?
 
Wow, somebody has a protective following, "m he said to Jazzman's niece. "I am not sure why you need me to protect you. You have all of these others watching your back."

T-Bone looked around the club. A lot of the members were looking at him. They were all very jealous of him. They wished they were the ones who were getting to spend time with the hot woman.

Looking back to Jazzman's niece, "I am not sure whether you are a shot and beer kinda girl, but that is about all they serve here. Do you want a drink? Oh, and you know my name, but I didn't catch yours."
 
Bourbon... Not much for beer and Jessica but most call me Jessie.

She smiled to him a little studying his eyes for a moment.

They all mean well but can't be around all the time.
 
T-bone turned to the bartender. "two double bourbons, and not the watered down stuff that you serve to the riff raff." After it was served, he picked up the two glasses, handed one to Jessie, and clinked his glass to hers. "Cheers to keeping you whole and in one beautiful piece."

He smiled at her and downed his drink. He looked around the club. There were a couple of guys he would have to be wary of, because they were the ones who were always challenging authority, and when they heard the prez issue the warning, T-bone knew there would be some challenges.

"So, what brings you to town Jessie? You certainly don't look like someone that would be any relation to Jazzman, and by that I mean no disrespect to him or to you. You are just so much better looking than he is." He laughed.
 
My mom was his sister.

She bit at her lip.

As for why I am here... Change of scenery... Get out of Dallas....

Jazz piped up.

Get away from abusive moneybags thinking they own people... I have seen the police reports Jessie.

A cringe clearly crossed her form as she sighed.

Yeah and getting away from the eldest son of the Daniels family.. Callis.
 
T-bone knew the name. The Daniels family practically owned Dallas. They made their money in oil, and they had a lot of both.

"Oh, so you were involved with someone in the first family of Dallas. I would like to say lucky you, but it seems that things didn't go the way you had hoped. Do I need to break a couple of kneecaps for you?"

He smiled at Jessie. "Well, if he comes anywhere near you up here, he better hope that all I break is his kneecaps." T turned and ordered two more double bourbons, and, when they had been delivered to him, handed one to Jessie.
 
Downing her bourbon she shrugged only to cringe when Jazzman produced a copy of a medical report from his pocket.

You better kill the sonofabitch if he actually shows up here.

Callis had a Jeckyl and Hyde personality and the size and short fuse to make it all deadly. Jessie could take pretty good care of herself as listed in the defensive damage in the report but still Callis not above using chemical advantages against people as also evident in her blood work.
 
"Trust me Jazz. If he shows up, he will not have the opportunity to get close enough to your niece to even say hello. He will regret that visit, if it happens. I promise you that."

T decided that he had enough to drink. He had to be aware of everything around her. If Jessie was hiding out from her ex, it was only a matter of time until he found her, because he had never-ending resources.

"You will be fine. I will be certain to protect Jazz's precious niece." He winked at her and smiled and placed his hand on her back.
 
It is insane how my uncle can get info he shouldn't be able to due to his line of work and life.

She shook her head with a sigh.

I don't know if he would follow me I never told them about my family here.
 
"He has more money and more resources than some countries have. If he wants to, he can find you. That, however, would be a very big mistake."

T-bone scanned the crowd on MC members again. He wondered if there were any of them who could be bought. Would they betray the MC?

"Listen Jessie. You don't go anywhere without me. I mean anywhere. You don't even go to the bathroom without me. I will check it out before you go in. Do you here me?"
 
She nodded and sighed.

I came home hoping to have freedom and my life back and now Uncle Jazz does this.

Lest you are better looking than most of them
 
"I will take that as a compliment despite not being sure that it was." He smiled at her.

"You know he only does that because he cares about you and he is worried about you. Give it some time and you will have your freedom. For now though, you are under my watchful eye."

He watched as a guy moved in their direction. Jazz noticed it to, but T was out in front of it before anyone else moved. He put a hand on the guys chest. "This is a private section. You want anything, you go to the other end of the bar."

After the guy moved away, T-bone stepped back. "So, where are you staying while you are in town?"
 
Mom's old place... Couple blocks down the road.

She wasn't afraid of bikers or gang members the only fear her life trained her was of suits and money.
 
"I guess I can find a car to sleep in the driveway to make sure that you are okay. The way I understand this it is a 24/7 gig for me until Jazz gives me the all clear."

He continued to look around the bar. Suddenly, he was on high alert. There was something about this task that he had been given that told him he had to be ready for anything. He was committed to it.
 
You could stay in one of the spare rooms.

She shrugged biting at her lip till she saw him.hit high alert.

What's wrong?
 
T's eyes kept moving. He sensed something but wasn't quite sure what it was.

"I don't know, but something doesn't feel right. Something is out of place. Or, maybe it is someone is out of place and doesn't belong here."

Jazz saw T-Bone looking around and asked what was up. "Not sure. Maybe I am overreacting to my job, but I want to make sure she is safe. Perhaps we should call it a night. Maybe you can check and see if anyone follows us out."

He reached for Jessie's hand. "Let's get out of here. This has been enough for your first night." He started for the door, keeping Jessie close to him.
 
Walking with him she glanced around but didn't see any of Callis crew. Her cover though she had to trust him as she merely walked along.

I could use some rest I guess.

She shrugged and laid her head against his shoulder a little.
 
Looking over at Jessie as she rested her head on his shoulder, T wondered just what Jazz got him into. He started to wonder if his cover had really been blown and if this was a way the MC planned on getting rid of him.

"Let's get you home and you can get all the rest you need. I will make sure you are not disturbed. Of course, you are going to have to ride on the back of my bike."
 
I've got my car just follow me.

She pointed over to an old night black hemi cudain nearly showroom condition save for the paint modifications from what factory offered.
 
Back
Top