Uk register/ love the uk

Errmm you talking to me? I`m not used to people calling me beautiful, thanks.

I`m ok, got a migraine though so I`m not up to much today.

Sympathies - Migraines are never fun. Sorry to hear you have one.

And I'm suprised no one calls you beautiful :) Having had a quick look through your pic thread, i thought you'd be drowning in compliments!

Sympathies - Migraines are never fun. Sorry to hear you have one.

And I'm suprised no one calls you beautiful :) Having had a quick look through your pic thread, i thought you'd be drowning in compliments!

My body is ok it`s the face that lets me down :( I`m glad you liked the pics, I`m hoping to get some more done this week if my photographer can make it.

My body is ok it`s the face that lets me down :( I`m glad you liked the pics, I`m hoping to get some more done this week if my photographer can make it.

I'm sure he will :) some things no man will ever risk missing out on :D anyway, enough people will try to knock you - dont do it yourself! Beauty is in the personality.

I'm sure he will :) some things no man will ever risk missing out on :D anyway, enough people will try to knock you - dont do it yourself! Beauty is in the personality.

I don`t put myself down, I just know the truth. As for my personality.....well that lands me in hot water every now and then.

I didn`t think I was your type GA

You finished work for the day now?

i ain't here on lit for ... that. ;)

yep, finished, inspiration for a story - same old same old really - has hit. i don't think i'll finish it though. in the file with the rest of the 'ongoing' stuff.

i ain't here on lit for ... that. ;)

yep, finished, inspiration for a story - same old same old really - has hit. i don't think i'll finish it though. in the file with the rest of the 'ongoing' stuff.

What are you here for then? You just like being an asshole?....but your not one really, your a sweet guy

Ah stories....yes I know that feeling, I keep trying to write another one only to be unhappy with it so it goes to one side, and that`s where it stays...forgotten

Back