Have you masturbated on Skype?

I have but most of the girls were a year younger than me or it was they're first time and I felt like I was corrupting them so quickly signed out as I felt very wrong.
But then I found someone who knew exactly what they wanted and Skyperbating seemed a whole lot better!

Masturbated publicly on camfuze once. It was pretty hot jacking and chatting to strange men and women. But not having a separate camera, only my built-in, made moving around and controlling the angle so I didn't show my face while still seeing my screen was a bother. Would like to get off with someone again however.

Yup..I have too. YM only...might have to try skype if the quality is better.

Yahoo, skype, MSN, been there done that, doing it still, when i get the chance. :)

yep

I did with a random stranger. Its great but I had to use my wife laptops when I use it I uninstall it she wont find out. I usually go websites like camtogays.com and hook up or just do it there. Its so exciting to watch some please them self.:cool:

Last edited:
cams

I have done it on camfuze cam4 and ************ gets me super horny also done one to one on IM.

Back