Pushed to the Max pushed to be Hardcore [Closed for motheroftears]

NickisSora

RP Enjoyment
Joined
Oct 23, 2006
Posts
32,099
-a magazine Artical has the following on it from a very risque magazine as a matter of fact many naughty media held this ad of some way shape form-"Do you wanna be a Model do you think you have what it takes ot be the next face of my magazines,Movies,Ads if you think so come to 6969 XXX Drive in Maladrin Calafornia im looking for models 18-21 and if you can handel exam when you come then you can begin your work for me but i warn you im no easy person to please if your willing give me aring at 1-696-SEX-NICK ask for Nick"
 
Name: Claire Morrison
Age: 18
Appearance: http://media.photobucket.com/image/suicide girls/evanfreak3/Suicide Girls/lanei.jpg?o=111

It was my first year of college and I was living in a house with a few friends, so that we could split the bills and still have enough for food. I had a job at a burger place, but it was being shut down after the owners had fallen on hard times. I immediately began trying to find a new job. My friend's boyfriend, Michael, was reading one of his really dirty magazines and spotted an ad for a model. He was joking, but the more me and my friends were talking about it, they were encouraging me to do it. I wasn't having a lot of luck trying to find a job. I had put in applications everywhere I could think of. I called the number and was told to come in the next day.

I decided to wear a short red plaid skirt, a tight black and red lace up corset, knee high fishnet stockings with black bows on them, and a pair of black lace panties. I put on a little bit of shimering make up and some gloss. "Good luck!" My friends said. I went to 6969 XXX drive which was a large mansion. I rang the doorbell.
 
Last edited:
[The address is a big mansion sort of lol]

-Nick got a call and picked up-"Hello...Yes this is nick....Ah You want to set up a appointment....Sure come in tommorow and your name sexy....Ok Clair i will see you tommorow"-he smiled-"I been needing a fresh face for my movies and shoots maybe she will fit the bill."-he said as the day came and left nick woke up ate and showered smelling likeold spice a great scent he made sure the place was clean and waited for hi model when the doro bell rang he open the door and looked at the young woman in frotn of him his cock got hard and looked-"Look at you you must be claire"-he said shaking her hand-"Shall we get to talking come in"-when she walked in nick watched her short skirt sway and catchign glimpses of her ass he smiled watching her walk in and sitting on a couch he sat down across from her and looked at her-"so claire where did you see the advertisement for this job"-he published ads in movies magazines and other small types media after wards like internet and posters-
 
I shook Nick's hand and followed him inside the mansion. I sat down on a couch so that he could interview me. -"so claire where did you see the advertisement for this job" he asked me. A friend of mine had seen the ad and mentioned it to me since I was looking for a job." I said, "He showed me the ad in Taboo magazine.". I did not know what to expect, but tried to relax the best I could for what he had in mind for me.
 
-he looked-"Taboo is a friendly publisher of mine he runs my ads i run his im a Pornographic photographer and film director im looking for a big name to make my absolute star i mean im gonna be getting other girls here and there but just one timers im talkign about the new rolemodel number one star of all my shots and films"-he said-"There is one thing if yoru interested so far you must take the test if you handle the test and like it you can stay if you like"
 
"Sure, I am very interested in doing this." I said with a smile. I was very curious about what he was going to have me do. I was even intrigued with the offer of staying in the mansion if I pass his test. An offer like that does not come around very often.
 
-he looked-"Well if you pass your offered room and bored here and get paid on the side to clothes and entertainment when yoru not working is offered to you so if you pass this test you willwork with me ready to accept the test"-when she nodded he sat down and began to feel her up his hands gropping he rbody one reaxching down playign with her pussy -"Wow you got no fuckign pubic hair"-he said as he began playign with her pussy and breasts-"yeah why dont you slide those panties off an dtake your top off"-he said-"Show me those tits"
 
I blushed as he began to touch me. It had been a few months since I had did something like this which was with my ex boyfriend before we broke up. My body quivered in fear and excitement and my pussy began to dampen as groped my body over my clothes. I squirmed a bit and whimpered a bit in response to what he was doing to me. I complied and took off my corset and panties baring by breasts and my smooth pussy to him.
 
-he stood up grinding to her ass and rubbed he rpussy some more his hands gropping he rperky tits he groaned at this-"Yes oh yeah your fuckign cute"-he brought her to his cock making her kneel as he took off his pants and took out his 9inch cock and looked to her-"Open up you lil fuck hole"-he put his cock in her mouth thrusting it in and out of her mouth holding her hair-
 
I opened my mouth and took his cock. I began sucking on it at a slow and hard pace. His cock was huge even bigger than my ex boyfriend's which had me a bit worried that it would hurt, but I was so aroused that my pussy was wet enough to keep it from hurting as bad.
 
-He felt his cock move in ansd out his hands soon grabbign her head fucking her mouth-"Oh yeah thats it yeah take thatfucking cock in your mouth"-he moved it in and out of her mouth all the way in and out he groaned louder-"Yeah you like that dont you you little fuck hole"
 
I moaned in delight answering his question on if I liked it. The way he was talking dirty to me was turning me on all the more. I began to deep throat his cock and massaged his balls. I caressed my breasts and began playing with my clit for him as well. This job was definitely going to have a lot of perks if I could pass the test and satisfy his urges.
 
-she was takign his cock with otu throwing up he began fucking he rmouth roughly slamming hsi cock in her mouth his groans made it more excited for him as he took his cock from he rmouth eh roughly pushed her to the couch and spread her legs-"yeah you lil fuck toy this is what your good for"-he said and moved two fingers in to her pussy and fingered her har dputtign another finger in her ass fingerign that as well-"Yeah you like that huh"-moving another two fingers in he rpussy really pushing its limits-
 
This was all so intense and I was loving every moment of it. I complied as he pushed me back onto the couch. My body quivering in anticipation of what he was going to do to me. I cried out in pain and pleasure as I felt his fingers stretching my pussy and ass. Yeah you like that huh"- he said to me.. Damn straight, I loved what he was doing to me. "Ohhhhhhhhhh yes!" I moaned loudly. I writhed in pleasure as he slid two more fingers into my pussy opening it more. It hurt, but I was enjoying too much to want him to stop.
 
-he smiled fingering her as he took his cock and moved up and in to he rpussy spreading her legs up and over her head he began ramming her pussy nice and hard in and out in an dout moving his hips crashign in to hers-
 
I gasped in pleasure as he positioned me and rammed his cock hard into my pussy. I moved my hips meeting his speed and taking pleasure in him fucking me roughly. "Ohhhhhhhhh yes!" I cried out.
 
-he groaned-"Yeah you little fuck hole yeah you want that cock"-he said Movign his cock in and out of her he groane das his hard cock periced her pussy nice and hard moving his thrusts harder holding he rlegs open-
 
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yes, fuck me!" I whimpered in pleasure as he continued to ram his cock into my tight wet pussy. I writhed on the couch in sheer delight.
 
-he had no complaintes ravaging her we tpusys pounding at it nice and hard his hands gripped her legs fucking her tight little fuck box with his hard cock-
 
"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!" I screamed in pleasure as I came. My juices covered his cock. I did not stop. I moved my hips harder and faster wanting much more and to prove that I was the right girl for the job.
 
-he smiled-"Your deffinatly the model i been looking for as he kept thrusting his cock in her pussy-"You got the job baby"-he said-'Yeah yoru fucking pussy squeeze my cock you fucking slut"-he said and kept fuckign he rpussy-
 
I was overjoyed when he told me that I had the job. "Mmmmmmmm, thank you!" I moaned loudly." I said. My pussy tightened around his cock.
 
I was close to my second climax as he fucked me as he rammed his cock to the hilt of my pussy. My pussy began to squeeze his cock again as I was closer and closer to cumming again.
 
-he groaned feelign him self wanting ot cum as he wanted to fuck he rface feelign her tighten and cum on his cock he took his cock form he rpussy and putting it in to her mouth makign her suck his cock nice and hard fucking her face soon removing it and came all over he rface and her body as he groaned-"oh yeah you lil Sweet peice of ass yoru deffinatly my head model from here"
 
Back
Top