OOC West Richland Tavern by 1millionsecrets.

So my character is right outside the bar waiting for Troy to check the ID. Would it be bad to post that it was checked out alright?
 
Yeah just say something like, "the line at the door didn take long and before jack knew it...blah blah blah"
 
...okay new rule. Before you post copy it. Refresh the page to make sure no one has posted since you and then paste the copied reply in the window and submit it.
 
yeah and by the time you do someone has posted. Okay we are going to have to work this out. maybe we agree who is serving who in here in here first
 
And try not to pair your carachter off right away pleeeeeeaaaassseee. Its so much mote interesting when people aren't all matched up.
 
Tess is serving everyone near the pool tables not at the bar. She's only at the bar to fill drink orders. So shell still be talking/reacting to Jack.
 
Raven has three tables of assorted men but flirts with Eugene when she comes to the bar to get drinks filled.
 
Tess is Hannah's cousin so I guess that would be the Assumption. Rex would normally be behind the Bar but has had to leave on a family emergency. Secrets herself has not been feeling well and is only posting occasionally until she feels better I think.
 
Back
Top