Post Your Pic in What You Wear to Bed

Insp_n_Tali

Really Experienced
What did you wear to bed last night? What were you wearing when you awoke this morning? Jammies? Lingerie? Tshirt & underwear? Just a smile? Have you bought something special to wear to bed?

Lets have some fun and post pics of what we wear to bed.

What Inspirinious & Talikat wore to bed last night.

{click on pic for larger version}

What did you wear to bed last night? What were you wearing when you awoke this morning? Jammies? Lingerie? Tshirt & underwear? Just a smile? Have you bought something special to wear to bed?

Lets have some fun and post pics of what we wear to bed.

What Inspirinious & Talikat wore to bed last night.

{click on pic for larger version}

What a wonderful idea, but now there is need of a big bed…...:devil: for all to join, can I be in the middle pretty please.
Tali I adore YOU :rose::rose::rose:
Inspirinious hey my sexy friend.
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

(form now, just had my doctors ordered nap…..ok ok I cheated to catch up a bit on LIT:eek:, but I did nap …….)

Attachments

• Can I join you both.jpg
    Can I join you both.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 3,954
What a wonderful idea, but now there is need of a big bed…...:devil: for all to join, can I be in the middle pretty please.

(form now, just had my doctors ordered nap…..ok ok I cheated to catch up a bit on LIT:eek:, but I did nap …….)

You look stunning Emmy! :kiss: can I slide in there with you darling?

And I agree that Tali has an absolutely BEAUTIFUL smile!

Well...I sleep nude so. lol. You can count the pic in the male pic thread as one since it is, well, an accurate portrayal. ;)

You should post it here, had a peek and LOVE LOVE LOVE IT.
Also you could put something on, I m sure Talli and I will take it off slowwwwww, just saying:D:devil:

attachment.php

I haven't checked with Tali, but I don't think anyone else has claimed "middle". Please slide in between us.
attachment.php

Good lord Emmy, what a lovely nightie!! I agree that we need a big community Lit bed!!
Well...I sleep nude so. lol. You can count the pic in the male pic thread as one since it is, well, an accurate portrayal. ;)
Post as many of those as you want! Please!!
I haven't checked with Tali, but I don't think anyone else has claimed "middle". Please slide in between us.

"Middle, left side, right side, no matter, I ain't picky!!! :D

This is fun! When I get ready for bed tonight I will post!!!!!! But I don't wear sexy stuff to bed. LOL

Edit...this is what I wear to bed... :eek:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 140528-210934.jpg
    140528-210934.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 4,241
Last edited by a moderator:
This is fun! When I get ready for bed tonight I will post!!!!!! But I don't wear sexy stuff to bed. LOL

Edit...this is what I wear to bed... :eek:
attachment.php

I wrestled with the comfy combo or my au-naturale option. I chose to post the comfy casual look as I thought that would set a tone that we want people to post what they really wear. Mostly comfortable, and not necessarily sexy stuff. Just want people to have some fun.

This is what I wear to bed. :devil:

and then we do have those that are comfortable with nothing. :devil: Thanks for the contributions. :D

Kind of an old one from my thread, but does this count as proof?

Edit: hold on didn't attach, grr.

Edit 2: okay this is obnoxious. Apparently you cannot download then double post pics even if you rename them. You can see it here.

Last edited:
Kind of an old one from my thread, but does this count as proof?

Edit: hold on didn't attach, grr.

Edit 2: okay this is obnoxious. Apparently you cannot download then double post pics even if you rename them. You can see it here.

Can you roll over...just a bit. I can't see the whole pic.

Back