Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shankara20 said:
Who? Me?

I never....

(click only if you really want)

:kiss:

Damn thats Essence of Shankara........this would be my all time favorite picture of you to date my friend..........smiles :rose:

I :heart: it

@}-}rebecca---- said:
Damn thats Essence of Shankara........this would be my all time favorite picture of you to date my friend..........smiles :rose:

I :heart: it

thanks - I got the idea when I read sawman's post at about 6:00 a.m. this morning and just now got it put together. It just about sums me up..

you started me down this pics mod path you know... :kiss:

Ebonyfire said:
Shanky, do you have panties that match that bra?

Eb

nope - I'm just learning about the bra thing and have yet to purchase sets. The few bras I have are cheep while I learn the "ins and outs" of size selection. hee hee - now with your rice trick I can try some larger cups.

The baggy granny panties in that av are more of a joke and a much needed rest from the incredible weight of being sexually alluring all the time. But you know what that is all about.... :kiss:

Shankara20 said:
The baggy granny panties in that av are more of a joke and a much needed rest from the incredible weight of being sexually alluring all the time. But you know what that is all about.... :kiss:

Oh yeah. I used to worry about that. Now I am Mistress Cotton Panties.

Comfort above all else, lol. what the hell, they end up on slave's head most of the time anyway.

Gooooooood Morning Sir Shank

going through my picture files and found this one

thought you might like it for your Thread :rose:

legs.jpg

@}-}rebecca---- said:

legs.jpg

very good - nice indeed :kiss:

@}-}rebecca---- said:

legs.jpg
*purr*

Shankara20 said:
logo-red.gif

we do windows..

(click)

My windows need a cleaning very badly. :cathappy: Hopefully the cleaner does not attempt to stand outside while cleaning, though. I live on the second store :eek:

shy slave said:
Nice, very nice​
:D
and they are good at the job we send them out to do...

This is a pics of me interviewing a potential new staff's member (err I meant "new staff member"). As you can see we make sure they are equipped to do the service requested.

(click)

We want you to be satisfied with our services

chris9 said:
My windows need a cleaning very badly. :cathappy: Hopefully the cleaner does not attempt to stand outside while cleaning, though. I live on the second store :eek:
Our staff members are fully trained to handle difficult projects. Feel free to put us to the test.

(click)

:cool:

Is it wrong, that when I read this story, I wondered if Shank had ever tried it on purpose? ;)

Ananova
Deckchair trapped testicles

A Croatian man got a nasty surprise when he tried to get out of his deck chair and found his testicles had got stuck.
Mario Visnjic had gone swimming naked in the sea at the Valalta beach in western Croatia, reports 24sata.
His testicles had shrunk while in the cool sea and slipped through the wooden slats when he sat back down on his wooden deckchair.
But as he lay in the sun they expanded back to normal size and got stuck between the slats.

He was eventually freed after he called beach maintenance services on his mobile phone and they sent a member of staff to cut the deck chair in half.

Ctoago said:
Is it wrong, that when I read this story, I wondered if Shank had ever tried it on purpose? ;)

Ananova

A Croatian man got a nasty surprise when he tried to get out of his deck chair and found his testicles had got stuck.
Mario Visnjic had gone swimming naked in the sea at the Valalta beach in western Croatia, reports 24sata.
His testicles had shrunk while in the cool sea and slipped through the wooden slats when he sat back down on his wooden deckchair.
But as he lay in the sun they expanded back to normal size and got stuck between the slats.

He was eventually freed after he called beach maintenance services on his mobile phone and they sent a member of staff to cut the deck chair in half.

*leaves Lit - going to lawn furniture store*

(click)

*came back into house to get dressed*

:eek:

Shankara20 said:
*leaves Lit - going to lawn furniture store*

(click)

*came back into house to get dressed*

:eek:

Don't need to change a single word ...... ;) :rose:

Baby, take off your coat, real slow.
Baby, take off your shoes. I'll help you take off your shoes.
Baby, take off your dress. Yes, yes, yes.

You can leave your hat on.

Go over there, turn on the light. No, all the lights.
Come back here, stand on the chair. Ooh, baby, that's right!
Raise your arms in the air, now shake 'em.

You give me reason to live.
You can leave your hat on!

Suspicious minds are talking. That's right, they'll tear us apart.
They don't believe in this love of ours.
They don't know what love is.
They don't know what love is.
I know what love is.
You can............

Ctoago said:

Ananova

The phenomenon of shrinkage was first reported on the Seinfeld show.

Shankara20 said:
Our staff members are fully trained to handle difficult projects. Feel free to put us to the test.

(click)

I wonder if one of those incline benches would work for this?

Eb [Things that make you go, hmmm]

Shankara20 said:

(click)

They didn't show up. :(
I actually spent most of today (that I didn't sleep) cleaning the windows. :( No fun...

Last edited:
chris9 said:
They didn't show up. :(
I actually spend most of today (that I didn't sleep) cleaning the windows. :( No fun...

They will be not be punished - they did not earn it....

(click)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back