Trapped

primrose_drew

Virgin
Joined
Apr 27, 2013
Posts
6
Hi, I'm primrose_drew and I'm a newbie here. ;)

I've always wanted to read erotic stories that are revolving around the story of a man or men that are trapped in an island, wherein Amazon women or cannibal women are there and instantly make them as sex slaves. They are sexually abused, and when I say "sexually abused", I want them to be completely raped against their consent. I mean, they don't feel any erotic feeling at all. :)
 
Hi, I'm primrose_drew and I'm a newbie here. ;)

I've always wanted to read erotic stories that are revolving around the story of a man or men that are trapped in an island, wherein Amazon women or cannibal women are there and instantly make them as sex slaves. They are sexually abused, and when I say "sexually abused", I want them to be completely raped against their consent. I mean, they don't feel any erotic feeling at all. :)

Usually 100% non-consent doesn't fly here. They have to at least learn to enjoy it in the end. I do like the idea of being treated as a sex toy, though, so I like the idea.
 
not exactly the same, but what about this one ...

2 people (I would go with a young guy, around 21 and a mature lady) are hiking on a mountain. For some reasons (landslide for example), they are trapped inside a small cave or a crevice. They have cell phones, but this high up the mountain, they can't get any network connection. No one is near, so they just have to hope and wait for rescue.

They haven't much food or water, and so after 3 days, they are already totally hungry. They start to give up hope. Of course, over the time, they talked a lot, and so the guy reveals, that, at age 21 he is still a virgin - and now it seems as if he has to die as a virgin. He always dreamed about (nude) women (especially their private parts), but now it is too late, he will never have the chance to see a nude woman .... or touch her ... or fuck her.

The girl decides, she wants to help him, before they die (even though, she normally wouldn't do something like this, with a guy like him), so she strips and allows him to touch her. Then they fuck. Just when he cums inside her, they hear people from the mountain rescue calling their names ...
 
Um...Primrose...I am game for some abuse. After all, it all cybersex, anyway.

You might want to turn on your PM's, by the way.
 
Back
Top