How about Florida?

A dozen or so now?... Give or take.

Here we go again this has been done before but what the hell!
61 m that travels the state

I'm with you, but like you say "what the hell". At least a dozen boards for Florida and I'm beginning to think I'm the only person in Daytona Beach that either knows about this site or the only one not affraid to come "out of the Literotica closet"

I'm with you, but like you say "what the hell". At least a dozen boards for Florida and I'm beginning to think I'm the only person in Daytona Beach that either knows about this site or the only one not affraid to come "out of the Literotica closet"

Your not the only one from Daytona Beach. I'm been a lurker for a long time, just haven't ever posted. 21 M in Daytona here.

oh good. another florida thread. like marking a tree.

loveable, sane and able to travel.
however, based in east central,
close to daytona beach and
orlando.
seeking a nice female or couple
57/m/straight/420/healthy

Has there ever been enough interest to have a Lit get together?

Oh, Gawd..... it'd be funny to see if any of us actually know each other from real life! I do know one r/l person who's been a litster 4ever......but don't know her on here.....it just came up in conversation one ( drunken) evening!

Oh, Gawd..... it'd be funny to see if any of us actually know each other from real life! I do know one r/l person who's been a litster 4ever......but don't know her on here.....it just came up in conversation one ( drunken) evening!

I've met up w/ a litster :) She was cool - we went and had drinks, sat and chatted

Yeah, my off center persuasions make things a bit edgy for me, though- since Lit is my outlet for the side of me my friends don't know....

Back