It's an AH Reunion.

I drop in occasionally, but if all of ya'll are gonna become regulars again, then I sure as hell am too!

Woo hoo! :kiss:

What a marvelous idea.

Evening, Litsters.

:rose:

Sarah! *pounce*

Evening, Listers!

Back from a nice ride. Feel very relaxed.:D

Ride? What kind of ride ... or dare we ask?! :D

I filled more flower pots, killed some poison ivy (my nemesis) and did some sculpting on my Japanese maple. I love that little tree.

I'm also feeling quite relaxed.

Japanese maples are beautiful! I've been thinking of planting one myself. Just have to find the right spot!

There were several of us that would chat in a room on yahoo. Someone would start the room, and we'd all chat for awhile. Seems like it was an average of 8-10 people each time.

Awww, another "oldie!" :) :rose:

Oh, look! People I know!

A :kiss: from the good little witch.

:kiss: backatchya!

G'evening, good Litizens! I'm back, sporting and old AV from the days when I felt sexy. :D Yes, yes... I'm an attention whore like that. :)

although I still have a copy of the original picture the av is cropped from, it does my heart (and certain other parts) good to see it again.

...and you remain sexy, my dear. Motherhood only enhances it.

although I still have a copy of the original picture the av is cropped from, it does my heart (and certain other parts) good to see it again.

McKenna's a MILF? I believe that.

You do my heart (and pride!) good, m'dear. What a sexy Scottish mon ye be. :heart: :kiss:

McKenna's a MILF? I believe that.

:eek: :) My son was born June 6, 2010! The year has FLOWN by, and I've enjoyed every moment of it.

Great to see you, you silly bear you. :kiss:

...and on the subject of renewing writing habits, I was linked to this by a contact who has read some of my "college years" type stories. I think I'll see what I can come up with between 2500 and 8000 words before June 1st. If any of the rest of you have any college themed new work (or designs on it) you might give it a shot too.

http://naughtynightspress.blogspot....naughty-nights-press.html?zx=96719c36bcab33cc

The market for stories in that length is somewhat limited and, my college years being what they were, I usually have an experience in my memory that I can reference for inspiration.

Even if I don't get a story in the anthology, the writing deadline may help me jumpstart my habit...

It's so good to see so many familiar faces. The AH just hasn't been the same without you.

Ride? What kind of ride ... or dare we ask?! :D

Nothing too crazy.;)

Getting my feet wet on the motorcycle. Got my license two years ago, never drove, always rode bitch. I originally got the license if I had to ride it in an emergency. Now, I am riding for fun, and hopefully, commuting.

Nothing too crazy.;)

Getting my feet wet on the motorcycle. Got my license two years ago, never drove, always rode bitch. I originally got the license if I had to ride it in an emergency. Now, I am riding for fun, and hopefully, commuting.

Start saving for an Indian.

122_0911_02_z2010_indian_motorcycleright_side_view.jpg

How very sweet. Will you help me with my yard work too?

You were too late, went over to son's house to help with chores. One of which was to take some concrete steps out of his truck and set it into place. When he and his mom went back to the store, they asked them how they got it out of the truck. "He and his 50 year old dad picked it up and carried it." They used a forklift to load it. Aleve is my friend.

You were too late, went over to son's house to help with chores. One of which was to take some concrete steps out of his truck and set it into place. When he and his mom went back to the store, they asked them how they got it out of the truck. "He and his 50 year old dad picked it up and carried it." They used a forklift to load it. Aleve is my friend.

I have a husband and an uncle like that. Each one is as strong as a bull, but they don't know when to quit. Painkillers are part of the diet.

It's the testosterone. It blocks logical thought.

That would explain why I pulled too much weight at the gym and my shoulder aches. I lifted it though, by gods...12 times. Arrrh, Arrrrh, Arrrhh! :D

Stupid (youngest son) used to do Strong Man competitions. Still does, but limited. There is a Youtube video of him deadlifting 920 pounds. Makes it look easy. What an asshole.

Back