Writing Goal for the Day?

I think I've cleared the decks enough today to write up that cougar "Amish Honeymoon Cruise" Slyc and I bantered about on the forum a couple of days ago.
 
Well I'm ending my day with some accomplishments. Weekly column done and emailed in; Nude day story plotted, about 2000 words on my newest chapter but not nearly finished yet and I didn't touch my blog.
Still more written than not so I'm happy. Maybe I'll sneak in my blog before bed.

update: tweaked my blog so the info is updated and still going to bed at a reasonable time.

Night all!
 
Last edited:
finish something!

My goal? To finish SOMETHING! I've got about 45 stories in various stages of completion, and by the end of today I hope to get one of them done.
By 'done' I mean to the point of being ready for editing.

Wish me luck!
 
My goal? To finish SOMETHING! I've got about 45 stories in various stages of completion, and by the end of today I hope to get one of them done.
By 'done' I mean to the point of being ready for editing.

Wish me luck!

I'm there myself, with only 30 projects in various stages.

Good luck!
 
I'm starting to pull in more stories for a humongous (maybe more than 200,000 words) Tropical Steamers GM anthology--for the summer readers.
 
One of those days that the non-writing world could get in the way.

I need to become independently wealthy so I can have an army of servants to do everything for me ,so I can focus on writing and bringing in all the money I would need for an army of servants! :rolleyes:

Anyways...... hopefully, I'll finish chapter 25 today and some nonLit work as well.

Happy Saturday to everyone and may you have a very productive day!
 
Pushed my tale to 1750 words. WAR & PEACE, I'm telling yuh! More to go.
 
Found a little time to work on my Nude Day Contest story.

Then had an idea for another. :eek:
 
I've got four working and am hung up on all of them. I just can't get anything to flow.My most used key is backspace.
 
I would say yesterday was a bust except I really enjoyed the book I spent the whole day reading.....:rolleyes:

Today several chores already finished and now I'm eyeing lunch and then to settle down to some writing - basically the same goals as yesterday! sheesh!
 
Finished a lesbian e-book yesterday and got it uploaded to a few sites this morning.

I'm just starting an incest story that will be fun because I'm mixing a foot fetish theme into it.

It will be oh, so cleverly titled, "Sweet Sole Sister" Not quite what the group Train had in mind however.
 
Thinking about which way I wanna go to the end of the tale. Naaah. I know. One route is better than the other.
 
We are now past PennGirl's birthday, so I'm hoping -- and I'm not sure why it would make a difference -- that I might be able to start squeezing out some writing time.
 
Overhauled 2 old stories to post to LIT. One is a vampire tale I call, BITE ME, and the other is a short tale about robots, A GIRL 4 EVERY SEASON.
 
Wrote a little more of the vampire story; it took an unexpected twist which improves it, I think. Its over 2100 words, which is about twice what I normally write.
 
Wrote a little more of the vampire story; it took an unexpected twist which improves it, I think. Its over 2100 words, which is about twice what I normally write.

They will keep getting longer as you find your voice and have more to say.

Got one edited to a point and worked on two more so far. I hope to finish another before too long.
 
My goal is to get at least two more pages rewritten/edited for my current "big" (12k) story. Maybe after that I can start a smaller story as well.
 
Back
Top