Girls at the gym

Baylor_Stud

Experienced
I've been working out a lot lately, both at my apartment gym and my actual gym. There are tons of women who are gorgeous and the tight shorts and yoga pants are a major turn on for me. Would love for one of them to see them checking me out.

I'm decent looking guy I just don't know how to take the next step without being a creep.

I'm with you on that one. There used to be a really hot thread in the Ampics forum of girls in their yoga pants etc. it needs to be brought back! :p

I've been working out a lot lately, both at my apartment gym and my actual gym. There are tons of women who are gorgeous and the tight shorts and yoga pants are a major turn on for me. Would love for one of them to see them checking me out.

I'm decent looking guy I just don't know how to take the next step without being a creep.

as ted kennedy would have said, "have you tried coming out of the changing room naked? that usually works for me..."

Bring it back.

I'm with you on that one. There used to be a really hot thread in the Ampics forum of girls in their yoga pants etc. it needs to be brought back! :p

There must be someone who can find that thread and give us the link. I miss it too. Especially now that EVERYONE is wearing them without panties, which is the new thing. The newest trend is to wear the Lululemons that were recalled. They're selling unused ones like crazy for more on eBay. Lots of exhibitionistic women out there.

Sinpain

There must be someone who can find that thread and give us the link. I miss it too. Especially now that EVERYONE is wearing them without panties, which is the new thing. The newest trend is to wear the Lululemons that were recalled. They're selling unused ones like crazy for more on eBay. Lots of exhibitionistic women out there.

Sinpain

Time to hop on eBay and start handing those out!

Sinpain

I'm intrigued, I'd love to know from women who wear (or have pics of themselves) wearing these things without panties...wow! Why we're they recalled? Did they just tear? Now there's a Yoga class I'd like to be in!

What works for me is patience. Don't be too obvious, but try to work out in stations or machines nearby. Wear some T-shirts that would spark some conversation. Make eye contacts, small talks. Just don't be too obvious and wear wife-beater shirts showing off your muscles and listen on the ear phones.

I wear my scrub pants and local children hospital t-shirt sometimes. They always manage to get a "Awww, you work with kids?! That's so cute..." Works every time.

I wear my scrub pants and local children hospital t-shirt sometimes. They always manage to get a "Awww, you work with kids?! That's so cute..." Works every time.

Advice of someone clearly skilled in the craft.

What works for me is patience. Don't be too obvious, but try to work out in stations or machines nearby. Wear some T-shirts that would spark some conversation. Make eye contacts, small talks. Just don't be too obvious and wear wife-beater shirts showing off your muscles and listen on the ear phones.

As a woman in the gym, I think this is very good advice to give the OP. But it also helps to have a really nice body too. Not to be crass . . .

As a woman in the gym, I think this is very good advice to give the OP. But it also helps to have a really nice body too. Not to be crass . . .

Thanks for all the tips, everyone! I'm no Ryan Gosling, but I'm in pretty decent shape. Would hope it would be enough, but it hasn't been.

I run and personal train at a gym.
Funny T-shirts and a cute smile always get the girls to stop and chat.
Do something different be the only guy in a class full of women. OK they may think your gay to start with but pay the ladies enough attention and they soon change their minds lol

As long as you don't come across as creepy, staring at boobs and asses all day, and too obvious.

It's a game of luck and patience... if you gym regularly, your body would transform gradually - THAT alone would add to your stud point bank. But with an appropriately fit t-shirt (not too tight - too showy; not too baggy - lack of style), subtle eye contacts, smile, and regular attendance - you would be notice.

p.s. bring extra racket for racket ball (or squash) - so you set up for someone to join you.
p.s.s. spinning class - somehow that always worked for me.

Back