Seventh in Line (closed for lmcms)

Ania moaned and arched making the new angle even deeper. She loved being with him like this, she loved it when they animalistic but what she loved the most were the few moments she got to still with him during the past two days and joke around. She knew a prince even if he were seventh in line would never want or take a little mage like her as his bride but she would prize each moment with him until he was finished with her. His name was a whispered plea on her lips as she rose her hips to meet him.
 
"Mmm Ania..." Malkin moaned out her name as he took her again and again. He could feel the urgency in her movement as her breasts pressed up against his chest. His legs moved as he increased his speed and his left hand pushed under both their bodies to play with her breast as the heat from their passions grew. Malkin felt a warm sweat growing on his skin as the pleasure from her embrace grew.

He grunted more and with increased strain as her hips moved in conjunction with his thrusts. The hand caressing her ass squeezed the flesh in between his fingers as he drove deep into her.

Then with a slight roll Malkin was on his back with Ania on top of him. He pushed his hips up to meet with her as the damp fur warmed his back. His hands both moved to grip her legs as he grunted in growing pleasure and thrust his cock into her again and again.
 
"Yes Malkin Yes" She encouraged him as he thrust against he she sat up bracing her hands on his chest and bounced against his hips with his thrust making their joining faster and harder. She slid a hand down his body and began teasing her clit taking her higher and closer to the peak as he watched her.

She could feel her breast bounce as she rode him. She moaned and gave her clit a hard tug that made her cum down his cock and had her again screaming his name for all to hear. She knew people would hear and they would talk and she would not care for the simple fact it was none of their business.
 
Malkin looked up as he planted his cock deep inside Ania. Watching her squirm like a wanton slut made his cock throb inside of her as she pressed her hands against his chest. When a hand slid down to her clit he felt he would almost come from the sheer exhilaration of her sexual display.

She rode him good and hard and he felt the heat growing through every inch of his cock and preparing to empty his load into her once again. As he felt her clench in around him he growled in intense pleasure and then his hips drove up hard and fast in a series of fiery brutal thrusts as he came up.

His cock exploded and his white hot cum shot through into the fleshy prison that held it so tight. Fingers tightened against her leg as he roared and shook with her still riding out her own orgasm as he filled her again. He felt the mix of their passions trickle over his thighs and groin as he held her on the bed of furs.
 
When her orgasm finished washing over her her body went lax and slumped onto his chest as the both breathed heavily trying to calm them selves. "Malkin that was ........ amazing." She slowly gathered her self and rolled to the side pulling him to her. She would hold him until he fell asleep then slip back to her own tent to take more of the herbs to prevent him any unwanted childern. "I'll stay til you sleep Mal but then I need to take the herbs. Sleep commander morning will dawn soon." She whispered into his hair.
 
Malkin held her body to him and his hand went over her warm skin. He leaned in and kissed her and nibbled on her lip. "I'll go get the bottle." He'd seen it before anyhow. Giving her one more kiss he pulled his cock out of her with a wet squelch and then went to his knees.

"I want you to stay with me tonight." He said as he rested a hand over her arm as he smiled down at her. He already felt the chill around him from not having her body close at hand and he made a note to be quick about it. Still he crouched there wanting to be sure she would stay, if she didn't wish to he would not force her.
 
She reached out a hand and tenderly caressed his cheek. "Just bring my whole pack I'll keep the furs warm and waiting for your return." She pulled him down for another kiss and closed her eyes against the tears forming at him wanting her to stay the night. She opened her eyes and smiled brightly "Hurry back to me Mel."
 
Malkin stopped for a moment enjoying the warm taste of her lips before he pulled on his trousers and a long cloak over his shoulders. Then he quickly went through the exit of his tent found the guards snapping back to attention and gave them a sharp look that they wouldn't soon forget.

Then he moved quickly over to her tent near the edge and was back to his tent without much issue. He was sure some people might have seen him and whispered a comment to a friend and figured that any outside the radius of Ania's cries would soon hear the story by an eye witness.

But in the night unless he or one of the captain's said otherwise he would spend his time as he chose and tonight that choice was a spunky beautiful mage with a tight body that merely thinking about made him hard. He emerged back into his tent and missed where Daliah gazed at him moving in the large cloak right before he'd slipped in.

He settled her pack down next to the furs and then let the cloak and his pants fall back to the ground exposing his body to her once again as he sunk down into the bed again. He realized that he would have to occasionally just cum on her breasts or her belly given it was unfair to make her use up all her herbs just because he liked to release inside of her.
 
Ania smiled at him when he came back and took the pack and pulled the herbs out quickly taking them. When he came back to the furs she swas instantly sniggling against him and whispered, "It was lonely with you gone."
 
Malkin raised an eyebrow as her hands and legs wrapped around him. "Oh?" He wiggled his hips rubbing his limp cock against her with a little grin.

"Well hopefully I didn't keep you waiting long. Maybe you should show me how glad you are to see be." He grinned wickedly and rubbed his nose against hers while his hand traveled down to the side of her hip. The flesh was slightly damp from their sex and had the occasional goosebumps from where his fingers rubbed.
 
Ania smiled at him before kissing him long and slow as her leg lifted to fit over his hip and her hands traveled over his body roaming to and fro. After a couple a minutes she pulled back from the kiss and whispered, "I don't know if your in any condition for me to show you just how glad I am to see you." She laughed lightly and nibbled on his lips teasingly.
 
Malkin smiled as she playfully nibbled on his lip and he felt her hands moving down over his body. The slow kiss made him feel like he'd known her far longer than he had and he enjoyed it thoroughly. When he felt her hands brush his slightly sensitive cock his body tense as it laid against her and he gave her a small chuckle.

"That sounds like a challenge my lady." He whispered back to her and he just laid there letting her hand wonder over him as he felt his cock slowly waking up.
 
"Maaaaybe" She told him playfully letting her fingers walk up and down his slowly rising cock. She began kissing his neck working her way to his chest slowly moving further and further down. She went even further south until she reached his cock and began kissing it lightly as it grew a bit harder. Looking up at him with smokey eyes she whispered huskily, "I"m really really happy to see you."
 
Malkin watched her eagerly as she moved down to where her fingers played. He gave a small chuckle as her stiff nipples rubbed over his body before she went down to his cock and began to kiss it. He could feel the heat returning to him is rose up from the feel of her lips and Malkin's eyes closed as he enjoyed the sublime feeling of her lips kissing and caressing his shaft.

"Urrrhmmm." He moaned in pleasure as she kissed over his crown and sporadically over his length.
 
Ania grinned as he moaned and closed his eyes. As his cock became hard again she took his length into her mouth and began swirling her tongue over him she could taste their passions from earlier and moaned her approval sending a vibration through him.She sucked greedily and began working her mouth up and down his length as she move her hand to cup his balls gently massaging them as she suck him down.
 
The commander of the Seven's Shadows stirred on the slightly wet furs as she took him in her mouth. The slurping noise from her lips as she descended on him made him throb inside of her mouth and he felt her hand squeeze his balls. The vibration she sent with her tongue made him grunt once more as her lips formed a vacuum around his cock as she miked him.

He enjoyed the gift of her wet lips over his cock for a few more moments till he felt he was fully erect and practically bursting. The need in his loins was quite brilliant and he leaned down to press her back and then he sternly tugged her up back to his level as he moved over her. His hard shaft throbbed with an ache to sate her lust and he moved a hand down to see how wet her pussy was as he leaned in and kissed and nibbled on her neck as a her saliva dripped down off his wet cock.

Malkin's chest heaved from the rush of feeling her lips on his cock and now he wanted to take her like he had the first night they'd spent together.
 
Ania gasped in suprise when Malkin jerked her up and flipped her over pinning her underneath him. When his hand found her sexy she arched against it. She could tell by the look in his eyes that he wanted a rough coupling this time he didn't want or need her tender or sweet. He needed to mate and rut end of story. She was up for it and to prove it she nipped his chin with her teeth to tell him to get a move on already she was more than ready for his cock again.
 
Malkin looked down at her when her teeth bit at his chin. The both of them started back at another intently, man and woman, orange and cloudy grey. The lust in his veins war primal as his cock throbbed and he let his body fall and he gripped his cock and pressed it hard into her spreading her sopping lips.

He took her like they were both just wild folk rutting under the moonlight. He let go a feral grunt as he thrust into the second and third time and felt their juices drip from around his cock as he bit down one her left breast as it started to shake. Inside her molten embrace his cock was hard throbbing iron seeking every inch till to set the woman aflame.
 
Ania moaned loudly as he began to take her hard and rough when he leaned down and bit her breast she gave a lustful femine growl and moved her head to bite him back. She manged to catch his shoulder with her teeth and bit so hard she tought she might have tasted blood but was too lost in their thrusting motions to care.

She pushed her hips against his making each thrust harder and deeper as growls grunts and moans over flowed his tent. The guards and everyone in hearing distance wasn't exactly sure what to think about what was taking place in the tent only who was in it. Soon the small but well oiled rumor mill went to work.
 
"Narrnahh." Malkin said when she caught him hard in the shoulder. The lance of pain only made him harder and full of lust and passion for the woman below him. He mounted her like a stallion fast and hard as he continued to thrust and moan and occasionally call out her name in between his roars.

The warmth and tenderness they had shared together definitely had it's place and he was appreciative to know that Ania had that side to her. But here out in the wilderness with danger all around and some little runt of a brand new captain dogging most of his decisions Malkin enjoyed the rush of letting the build up rage out. He never aimed to hurt her when he bit down or thrust particular hard but he definitely reveled in the forcefulness of their coupling.

Their two bodies were a tangle of sweaty sticky rough lovers. Malkin slammed into her smaller body sending her breasts bound hard and then he plucked her up and set her on all fours. He leaned in and bit into the back of her shoulder as he moved behind her and gripped her ass with his fingers. His cock moved up and down her wet inviting entrance and he grinned wickedly knowing how badly she wanted him as he teased her pussy.
 
Ania growled and snapped at him no words forming on her lips as she was lost in the animalistic rutting. She wanted him back in her and she wanted him now. She forced her hips back against him and a combination moan growl escaped her as he bit down on her again. As she tried to push against him she finally managed to growl "NOW." as a word she knew he could under stand. Her finger dug deep into the furs giving her purchase.

Outside the tent as the noises grew more animalistic and louder the tongues got to wagging faster about what was going on in the commander's tent and the spell the young mage was weaving on the commander and the tourute but everyone knew if they were wrong and intered the tent the commander would have their hides.
 
Malkin licked his lips at her hungry primal growl after he felt her ass being pressed up against his hard cock. The breath of his manhood was coated in her juices and his and for a few more moments he tortured her by rubbing it up and down and just putting the first few inches of his head in before pulling it out.

Then he mounted her and took her like a bitch in heat and immediately started to fuck her good and hard on the furs. His hands wondered over her body occasionally digging in his nails before he cupped her breasts as he made her pussy his. Sweat beaded over his face as his short cut hair lay slicked against his forehead and brow as he forced his cock deep inside of her warm wanton pussy.

There would be hell to pay in the morning but for now Malkin was lost in the tanctric pleasure of Ania's body as his cock pounded her not so innocent body. He leaned forward and dragged his tongue over her back as he pulled her back to his lips and the slap of their bodies filled the tent as he felt his release building up within him.
 
Ania moaned and growled meeting Malkin thrust for thrust driving back as hard into him as he was drilling into her. When she felt his tongue licking against her flesh it sent her hurtling over the edge into oblivion with a howl of pleasure as her pussy clamped tight on his cock making each brutal thrust that much more wicked.
 
Malkin roared and his hands gripped her breasts tightly as he felt her cum. The intense heat and pressure from her sex nearly made him cum inside of her but that small fragment of rational shouted at him. With a mix of a pur and growl he flipped his mage over on her back and then pulled out his cock and jerked it in his powerful grip.

It didn't take him long given the hard heated press of her Ania's rutting before he exploded and his seed spilled out onto her stomach and breasts as she lay their panting on the furs. His chest heaved in sweet exhalation and he felt his knees weaken from the intensity. He fell to a crouch and then tried to catch his breath as his cock slowly started to sleep as he looked at the mess of stick cum decorating Ania's body.

He gave her a wicked growl of appreciation as he looked down at her as the fiery rush of his orgasm started to subside.
 
Ania moaned and withered the feel of him seed on her skin made her feel marked and calimed in a way she hadn't before. When he growled her the purred back arching her body slighty. They both panted as they caught their breath she leaned her head up to his kissing him passionatly unconcerned with the mess he made of her.

"Malkin ........ that was......." She tried to think of words but they escaped her as her body trembled in after shocks of his brutal taking of her.
 
Back
Top