Locked together - Closed to RennyStyle

An hour passed before Tricia could bring herself to her feet, clean herself off and finally put her uniform back on. She didn't feel any compulsion to do anything. The dark room was barely big enough for her to spread her arms out, and the metal bunk was harder than the concrete floor. The lanky woman tried to lie down, but her feet hung off the end of the bed. She curled up and closed her eyes, wondering if she could be lucky enough to sleep through her internment in solitary.
 
Tricia could hear soft murmurings outside her cell door, and was certain she could recognize Tom's voice. The other voice was husky as she heard the door being unlocked and footsteps softly enter her cell. She pretended to be asleep but was soon aware of a big man breathing silently over her.

Tricia heard the sound of a pant being unbuttoned, the unbuckling of a belt and the unmistabe sound of a zipper being pulled down. The cell was pitch black, so she opened her eyes to see a towering black man standing next to her metal bunk with his thick uncut cock inches away from her.

Before she had time to react, his hand was on her mouth while the other grabbed her throat. "Tom said are a slut who sucks cock," he hissed. "He wanted you to try black meat, so he sent me here," he said pulling her to a sitting position on the bunk.

"Will you be a good girl and suck this?" he said pushing his cock closer towards Tricia's lips. He was unbathed and his cock reeked of sweat as the thick purple head poked thru the foreskin.
 
Last edited:
Tricia tried to pull away from him, but he had an iron grip. She reached at and clawed at his hand, but it didn't bother him. He just pulled her closer and his cock head pushed into her lips. It forced her mouth wide open but it touched very part of her lips. Whoever this man was, he had a massive cock. Tricia was certain she would choke on it.
 
Tricia moaned helplessly as the cock was forced into her mouth, forcing her jaw open. She trembled as she felt the thick, muscular cock impale her mouth. She wanted to turn her head away, but he still had her neck in his grip. He forced her closer to him.
 
Last edited:
He groaned as he held Tricia's head and pushed his cock in her mouth. He started fucking her mouth in a steady rhythm, her lips sliding his black foreskin back exposing the thick veined cock with the enormous purple cock head. He was rock hard and hitting the back of her throat, and his cock was barely half way in her mouth.

Feeling her gag, he pulled his cock out of Tricia's mouth and pulling her to her feet turned her around and made her kneel on the metal bunk. With his big hands he slapped her ass as his thick fingers found her anal opening.

"How about a black cock inside our sweet white ass, bitch?" he said as he placed the saliva stained cock at her tiny entrance. Holding Tricia by her shoulders, he thrust violently into her.
 
Tricia tried to fight back against him as he twisted her around. "Stop! Stop it! Please don't!"

And then it reamed into her.

She screamed when it forced itself in, she felt the muscular organ push into her tight asshole, barely lubricated by her saliva. She felt like she had been split in two. Her back arched and she reached out to hold onto the wall.

"Oh god, oh god!"
 
He felt Tricia's ass resist his cock, but he pushed inside her anyway. The big cock impaled her as he held her by her neck and plunged his 9" cock inside her until his balls rested between her ass crack. He loved the tightness of her ass and his hands found her breasts as he started fucking her.

He pinched her nipples and with the other hand turned her face towards him and kissed her hard on her mouth.

"You like it, slut?"
 
Tricia shook her head no. She tried to talk but the hard, unmoving organ made her whole body shudder and tremble. Her breasts were squeezed tight and her whole body tensed up, causing her body to clench more tightly on his cock.

"OH!"
 
"Fuck yeah....you are tight!" he said as he continued thrusting inside Tricia. He pressed his lips to hers and his tongue entered her mouth. He sucked on her tongue and his tobacco stained breath entered her throat.

He moved his hand towards her pussy and pressed her cunt lips hard.
 
Tricia moaned angrily as she felt that tongue forced itself into her mouth. Her eyes were on fire, shooting daggers into his but getting nothing in return. Then she felt the fingers play with her crotch and her eyes shut tight. She turned away and clenched her teeth, trying to ride out her groping.
 
He felt his orgasm welling from deep inside him, but he did not want to cum. He wanted to continue fucking Tricia and pulled his cock out of her ass. Placing his hand under her stomach, he lifted her up and he sat down on the cold metal bunk.

He placed Tricia over his knees, with her ass lifted up. Without any warning, he brought his hand down hard on her smooth white ass cheeks and spanked her ass. A dark bruise appeared immediately on her pale skin, as he brought his hand down again on her other ass cheek.

The sound echoed in the small room.
 
Tricia screamed as he began spanking her. She thrashed on his lap, feeling his hard cock rubbing against her stomach and navel. Each slap stung harder than before, and she didn't even have time to catch her breath before the hand flew down again.

"AAAA! AAAA!"

Tears began to stream down her face as this man beat her.
 
Hearing Tricia cry out, and seeing her tears roll down her cheeks, further turned him on. He finally stopped spanking her ass, but not until her ass was discolored with bruises.

Turning her over on his knee, he bent down and placed his mouth on her breast and bit down hard on her nipple. He tasted blood as a small trickle rolled down from below her nipple where he bit her.
 
Tricia gasped as she felt his hot mouth on her breast. Breath escaped her lungs, so she had nothing to yell with when she felt the teeth press into her skin. She winced, her hands formed fists, and she she felt the bite, she punched him hard, not knowing where she hit but not caring.
 
Tricia's flailing hands hardly bothered him as he moved his mouth to her other breast. But this time he did not bite her nipple but instead took the entire breast in his mouth and sucked it hard, rolling his tongue on her nipple. He flicked the nipple with his tongue, and unbelievably the nipple started to harden.

As he continued to do this, his hand moved back down to her pussy and his fingers started searching for her clitoris.
 
Tricia moaned as her nipple hardened and her skin tingled inside his mouth. His groping and grasping at her pussy caused her body to slip, she was halfway onto the floor now, hanging off his legs as he pleasured her. His cock head ran against the back of her silky thigh.
 
As Tricia body slipped to the ground, he pulled her legs towards his laps and spread them. He then had a full view of her shaved cunt. He pulled her legs roughly up so that they were around his neck and his lips were inches away from her pussy.

Holding her by her ass, he pulled her towards his mouth and buried his face in her cunt. His tongue found her clit and he started sucking the little knob. As he sucked it, he heard her moan.
 
Tricia hung upside down from his shoulders, moaning as his tongue assaulted her pussy. She was sticky from his cum but now wet from his tongue and from her own flowing juices. He could smell it, but more than a few drops trickled down her crotch and over her belly.

She closed her eyes, trying to hold herself up with her arms. The blood began rushing to her head and all she could hear was the sound of him sucking at her clit.
 
He could taste Tricia's juices flowing into his mouth, which made him determined to make her cum. He sucked hard on her clit, while fingering her asshole. He heard her moans grow louder and taking his mouth off her cunt, he lifted her and pulled her down on his hard throbbing cock. His engorged cock pushed against her wet slippery cunt and he thrust deep inside her.

"Cum on my black cock, you white bitch!" he said as he grabbed her tight and kissed her again, hard on her mouth completely dominating her.
 
Woozy, Tricia felt weightless as she was turned back around and planted onto his thick cock, the sensation waking her back up. Her head hung low until he took it and forced his tongue back in there.

She twitched on his cock, she was wet now and it slipped in a bit more easily. She groaned as it impaled her, rubbing her inside and hit her G spot.

"OH! OH!"
 
He thrust hard, trying to bring Tricia to climax with him. Holding her down on his cock, he climaxed, sending his sperm deep inside her.

As he spasmed inside her, he could feel her begin to spasm on his cock as well.
 
tumblr_nqmf4e5ZCJ1swtg58o7_500.gif


"Oh! OH!" Tricia moaned as she climaxed, her body sliding down his hard, erect cock. Her body continued reacting to his twitching and throbbing, and she could feel his hot cum inside her, slowly sluicing out of her.
 
Last edited:
As he emptied his seed in Tricia, he kept holding her tight against him feeling her wetness on his cock. Finally his passion ebbed and he pulled his cock out of her pussy, pushing her back on the metal bunk.

"You are really a slut," he said. "But a slut that can make a lot of men happy. Which is why I am going to recommend that you be placed in General Population, when you are out of Solitary tomorrow."

Leaving Tricia slumped naked on the bunk, he pulled up his pants and putting on his shirt strode to the door and walked out, without turning round to look at her.
 
Tricia slumped on her bunk as the door shut, trying to catch her breath. She soon reached for the sink and scooped some water out, using it to clean her crotch. The feel of the cum and water slipping through her fingers disgusted her, she wiped her hands against her skin, trying to get it dry.

"General population?" She thought to herself. "Beats getting locked in with that rapist again. It's about time they sent me back to the women's wing."

Once she finished cleaning herself, she put her uniform back on and returned to her bunk.
 
Back
Top