The "I Didn't Get Laid Today" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OhMissScarlett said:
*singing in faux English accent*

Today is gonna be the day that I don't get laid
by now I shoulda somehow realized that you'd fall asleep again...
I don't believe that anybody feels like they're gonna get laid.....today.
:heart:

LOL

Thanks. I feel so hopeful now. ;)
 
rikaaim said:
You could spread some lovin' ya know. Along with other things. :devil:
*Smack!*

That would be too easy, now wouldn't it?


Logo: It's a damn shame when a girl has more housework than sex. :rolleyes:
 
OhMissScarlett said:
Sure, all my av's are me.
or not ;)

Now, we know that's not true either. Cause you've told us before that they're not...
But this one is hard to discern.
The hair doesn't look like yours, but the ass... Oh my the ass...
I'm sorry. Was I saying something?
 
logophile said:
Now, we know that's not true either. Cause you've told us before that they're not...
But this one is hard to discern.
The hair doesn't look like yours, but the ass... Oh my the ass...
I'm sorry. Was I saying something?
Haha. Seriously, it's not me, but I always try to pick an av with similar characteristics. Ahem, like a great big ass.
 
OhMissScarlett said:
Haha. Seriously, it's not me, but I always try to pick an av with similar characteristics. Ahem, like a great big ass.
That's not a great big ass... that's a gorgeous ass.. as is yours, whenever you so graciously allow us to view yours.

Anyways, not laid.. not even close.. have lost all desire for the act, in all honesty.. I mean, I would have no objection to fucking, it's the getting fucked part afterwards that I'm sick of.. heh.
 
Good Morning All
Sorry to see you all here(you know what I mean)
It is good to see you all, just not here
I have my usual chair and a coffee please!
Semi permanent resident as always. SSDD

Hugo
 
Still here. Pulled another 10 hour shift at work today... and have to work all weekend, probably even longer shifts.. and Monday, Wednesday and Friday I know I have 13 hour shifts.... I'm sore, someone come rub me ?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top