Favorite Masturbation Videos

YnotDoItWithMe

Experienced
Joined
Oct 15, 2011
Posts
34
What are your favorite masturbation videos?

Looking for realistic masturbation, not faked commercial porn. I particularly like videos what were shot solo -- no camera operator, just the masturbating person.

My favorite comes from Pornhub, called "Hot Girlfriend Masturbates to porn". I am not going to post the link here because I don't think it's allowed, but if you go to Pornhub.com and search for masturbate, it's a black and white image about half way down the first page. (It has a camera operator who remains in the background, and the porno in the background is annoying, but the girl is beautiful and her orgasm seems real.)

Before you open any links, People, you should be in a private location!!!
 
Real Orgasms

Only about 1% of masturbation videos are real honest orgasms most are fake and you can tell. I found one made by a woman named Carol she has a compilation of her masturbating 4 different times she talks to you as she plays and she has real orgasms Id give my right arm to spend a day with her.....................her video is under the name Carol. I found 6 others that were real orgasms and they get you so hot you can't stand it.
 
Last edited:
It is so hard to find M/F couples masturbating each other...
 
hmmm

this is interesting

if you search on mutual masturbation on xhamster there are a few
 
I honestly rarely watch videos and don't generally like toys, but have always loved this clip. Yes, she's a professional, but there's nothing fake about it (beyond her initial posing and that outfit). I had never seen a setup like that and it just looks so intense and satisfying....still debating if I could make one :p

Kasia Solo

tumblr_m5f8d03qrs1r2weuio1_500.jpg
 
Back
Top