My Sexy Rape Fantasies

Andi_Lembke

Virgin
Joined
Jul 23, 2011
Posts
13
Porn Princess and my other sexy forced femme stories

So as not to mislead anyone. My stories involve Forced Feminization. And reside under the Transsexual and Crossdresser's category.

Like many others here, I write stories to expunge the dark, sexy, fantasies I have bouncing around my damaged little head.

My first series is semi-autobiographical, about how my secret got out, and how it completely destroyed my life for a while. I was of course reborn into the t-girl I am now, and should have always been.

http://www.literotica.com/s/never-wanted-to-be-your-girlfriend-ch-01
http://www.literotica.com/s/never-wanted-to-be-your-girlfriend-ch-02

And this one which is based on my current job, and my need to purge my venom towards my boss, but otherwise it's completely fictional. So for all of you girls like me that need to be taught a lesson.

http://www.literotica.com/s/porn-princess-1

(PS I started this thread, because I get so much email feedback on my stuff, and can't find a way to write back to my fans, so I figured I'd start this thread to respond to questions, and stuff)
 
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your stories they are great. I love stories like "Porn Princess" with forced feminization, the only thing that bothers me is bad endings. I also have this problem with cuckold stories, the meaner the better while I read them, but at the same time when things are all fucked up in the end it bothers me.

Of course if every story has a happy ending you lose tension cause you know the characters will be all right but it can work the other way too, if all of an authors stories end badly then tension is lost because you know from the outset they are fucked.

The meanest Forced Fem story I've written was "Feminized by my Father" and I just had to have the dad die or the story wouldn't have been palatable.
 
I loved "Feminized by my Father." It's one of my favorites. Except for the ending. It felt like a cop out. I choose not to blink when looking into the abyss.
 
Last edited:
Wow, I love Porn Princess, that story is so incredibly hot!
I'm so wishing I was Kendra right now!
 
Wow, I love Porn Princess, that story is so incredibly hot!
I'm so wishing I was Kendra right now!


Thank you. I will be putting Kendra through quite a lot, but.... nobody will escape this story unscathed, so keep that in mind.
 
All my stories have a pretty long arc. And I try to tell them in episodic fashion, so that by the ned of each one, you have a glimpse that things are going to change for the main character. Things can't stay stagnant, and I try to make sure that they are organic. That nothing ever comes out of nowhere, so a lot of the time, you'll be asking yourself, "wait, why did she make that decision?" And then in further episodes the answer becomes clear.

The feedback is mixed, some are loving it, waiting impatiently for the next installment... others have no vision for the future, and think I'm ruining a character they've come to love.

I can't keep everybody happy. But I can promise, if you stick with the story long enough, you might find it to be twistedly dark, and yet lovely.
 
Hey Andi,

Thanks for posting and your stories. It's hard to find erotica as engaging as yours :) I'll admit that I wasn't really into the TS genre before I read Porn Princess ... now I can't wait to hear what happens to Kendra !

Lets just say be careful what you wish for cause I fantasize about being Kendra probably a little too much ....

M
 
Hey Andi,

Thanks for posting and your stories. It's hard to find erotica as engaging as yours :) I'll admit that I wasn't really into the TS genre before I read Porn Princess ... now I can't wait to hear what happens to Kendra !

Lets just say be careful what you wish for cause I fantasize about being Kendra probably a little too much ....

M

Thank you. I hope to one day start an Academy where I recruit and transform young tranny's into gorgeous porn sluts. Heh, a girl can dream, can't she? I'm already working on a story about such a place.
 
Thank you. I hope to one day start an Academy where I recruit and transform young tranny's into gorgeous porn sluts. Heh, a girl can dream, can't she? I'm already working on a story about such a place.

:) Amazing ! The academy sounds like it would be a great series. Can you recommend any stories that someone has already written that would be along these lines ??

I've never written any erotica but a story line around this has got me turned on... I might have to try my hand at TG porn fiction. I'm actually inspired to write something myself. Heh, you might have a volunteer for your academy ;)

Any insight into the next chapter of Porn Princess ? As a fan, I think about where this story may go but more anxious to see what you come up with.
 
Back
Top