The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So jealous. I wish I lived somewhere that I didn't have to fly a billion hours to get to all the cool places in Europe. :mad:

But glad you had a good time, anyway!

You get to visit all kinds of cool places without having to fly for a billion hours, so I'm somewhat jealous, too! I'd love to visit the States, stay there for a couple of months and make a little compare and contrast tour around different parts of the massive country. Not possible at the moment, though. :(

Seems like it's evolved into something really touristy. I suppose it's inevitable.

Sounds like a really nice trip though.

It's been years since I've been to Tallinn in summer, and in winter there are less tourists and thus less things aimed at tourists. But the situation in the city as a whole seems to have changed dramatically in the past 5-7 years. It isn't as bad as Prague, but not too far from it, either.

Places becoming touristy is inevitable, but it doesn't make it any less sad. I've lost a couple of cities to it already, not to mention the hordes of cafes and restaurants, both in Finland and elsewhere.

Had a microcosm submission moment. I looked down at painful spot on the side of my thumb and saw a splinter. How did that get there? I scrabbled at it a bit, making it hurt more, then asked Ulf to get it out. He looked at it, and I fully expected him to have me go get the tweezers. Until he pulled out his pocket knife. Oh, no, it's one of those kinds of splinters. So I look away, because I know it's going to hurt. And if I move, I could mess things up, and it could hurt exponentially worse. Even though I plan on not moving, he still holds it still while he carefully cuts along the edge and removes the offending bit of whatever-it-is. And I think "This is like submission, in an everyday miniature setting." :heart:

We spent the weekend at the beach and had an AWESOME time. We spent yesterday crabbing (didn't get anything) and this morning clammiing (is that a word? - anyway, we did better), then we came home and cooked up our catch which just thrilled K to death. More importantly, the kids had a great time, the weather was gorgeous so they got to play in the water and I got tons of pictures, which makes me happy.

We spent the weekend at the beach and had an AWESOME time. We spent yesterday crabbing (didn't get anything) and this morning clammiing (is that a word? - anyway, we did better), then we came home and cooked up our catch which just thrilled K to death. More importantly, the kids had a great time, the weather was gorgeous so they got to play in the water and I got tons of pictures, which makes me happy.

Where did you go?
I've only been to the coast a couple times but it was fantastic each time. We are planning a trip when the monkey gets older and will stay a while then hubby will teach me to crab and dig clams.

Here's hoping a trip over the pond will happen just after Christmas.

And also hoping for thicker walls in the hotel this time. :eek:

Where did you go?
I've only been to the coast a couple times but it was fantastic each time. We are planning a trip when the monkey gets older and will stay a while then hubby will teach me to crab and dig clams.

Seaside area. We usually stay on the military base, and just drive to where we want to go. We did our crabbing in Rockaway, played in the ocean in Warrenton and did our shopping in Seaside.

Seaside area. We usually stay on the military base, and just drive to where we want to go. We did our crabbing in Rockaway, played in the ocean in Warrenton and did our shopping in Seaside.

Oh cool.
My husband was born and raised in Coos Bay.

After a difficult few days, I'm lucky and grateful to be back where I am happiest. Thank you M x

It is my intention to eat takeout tonight, probably a shish kebab. I am having a craving. And before you ask, no I am not pregnant! :cattail:

Hi everyone, I dropped back in. :eek:

Is it weird to get nostalgic about a forum? I'm kinda nostalgic right now. :D

Hi everyone, I dropped back in. :eek:

Is it weird to get nostalgic about a forum? I'm kinda nostalgic right now. :D

Nostalgia is rampant around here, Kuro!
Nice to see you!

Yes. But I think we've all come to expect that of each other. :p

Has anyone heard from BBE lately?

No, I was wondering the same thing... School's getting out, maybe she's just busy?

While we're on the subject, anyone seen Cattypuss?

I am nostalgic for the pain of my nipple piercings. They don't hurt anymore! And I miss it! I really enjoyed that!

And yet-- I have a couple three weeks before I can play rough with them dammit. :eek:

While we're on the subject, anyone seen Cattypuss?

I remember she started school again, so she may have been just really busy.

OSG's been missing for a long time, too. I still miss Lizzie Borden. And how about MisterSir?

There are lots of people whose posts and insights I miss reading.

Shiz people. I'm kind of drunk but I just had an awesome night. My life rocks right now. I'm sure tomorrow I'll be plagued by anxiety and everything else that can bring me down but tonight was a celebration.

What should your course of action be if you find something mentally taxing?

Last edited:
Shiz people. I'm kind of drunk but I just had an awesome night. My life rocks right now. I'm sure tomorrow I'll be plagued by anxiety and everything else that can bring me down but tonight was a celebration.

SUPER LIKE! :D

Omg - what happened??? I don't remember anything!!!

Ha ha just kidding. It was such a great night! Still processing - will have to share details later!

So, I wrote an angry letter to Time Magazine today after reading this:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/06/23/time-cover-story-wrongly-attacks-atheists-for-not-helping-out-victims-of-oklahoma-tornadoes/

I'm getting seriously sick of this very false and unfounded stereotype.

Sometimes Joe Klein is a freaking dick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back