My Father in law (closed for LittleGary and Loisbunny)

I watched the entire time, as Kellys shapely ass gave way to my hard cock. I held her firmly as I pushed my cock deeper and deeper into unchartered territory. Finally she began to relax, and as I watched, I could see her hand down between her legs, pleasuring herself as I fed her the last few inches of my cock.

At last, my entire cock was buried in her ass, and I stayed still for a minute, just enjoying how tight her ass was squeezing my cock. With relish, I began to slowly work my member in and out of her ass, her muscles squeezing me like nothing I had ever felt before.

I heard Kellys moans of pain turn slightly, and knew with certainty, that this wouldn't be the last time she begged to feel my cock up her ass.

"You're liking this aren't you slut."

I slapped her ass, as I began to fuck her harder.
 
I had never imagined that having anything up my ass, let alone somethinga s big as his cock, could feel so good, but it felt fantastic. After the initial pain had subsided, a new sense of pleasure had begun to spread out from my ass, into my cunt. I could already feel an even bigger orgasm approach, as Jim began to talk dirty to me again.

"Just fuck me you bastard" I urged him. I loathed the man for what he was making me do, yet at the same time, I knew this wouldn't be the last time either. He was making me feel so good, and I knew that without a doubt I would be begging him to fuck me again sometime. One quick look back at the smug look on his face, and I knew he was thinking the same thing.


With a crack, I felt his hand smash against the cheek of my ass. A second and then third time he roughly spamked me, sending pain along with pleasure through my body. The roughness forced me over the edge, and I began to cum violently .


"Ohhhhhhh Fuck" I wailed as Jim began to fuck my ass even harder.
 
I was pounding her ass ruthlessly, with both my hand and my cock. I watched her tight little ass turn red from the force of my blows. In the meantime, she was shaking violently from the force of her orgasm. I could feel the cum boiling in my balls, as I fucked her sweet sweet ass. I had dreamed of this for years, but had never imagined she would enjoy it as much as she was.

As Kelly began to moan out her pleasure, I reached the breaking point. I reached down and grabbed her hips, and pulled her violently against me. I was a fucking animal now. My lust was beyond measure, as I reamed her ass with my hard cock. Kellys orgasm continued as I buried my cock deep in her ass, and began to blow my load deep in her bowels.

"Oh you fucking slut."

I pulled her hips tightly against mine, as my body bucked against hers.
 
"Uhhh Uhhh Uhhhh"

All I could get out was a series of grunts and moans, as my orgasm washed over me. Jim took this as a sign to really fuck my ass, and did he ever. It felt like his cock was nearly lodged in my throat with every animalistic thrust of his.

Suddenly I could feel his body tense, and then his hands grabbed my hips. As he pulled me roughly against him, I felt his cock begin to shoot deep inside my ass. My own orgasm intensified, as I felt him join me in the throes of epleasure.

"Ohhhh yeah, ohhhh god."

I didn't know what he planned next, but I didn't see anyway that it could top this.
 
Kelly and I remained glued together, until my soiled cock finally plopped out of her dripping ass. I pulled apart the cheeks of her ass, and watched as my cum slowly ran out of her ass, and down her legs.

"Clean up slut. We have a long day ahead of us."

I looked Kelly over real good again, as I headed into the bathroom. She sure was one hot piece of ass. Even after the way shehad just been used, she still looked damn good. Her hair was a mess, her skirt was up around her waist, and her boobs hung out of her top and bra, but I could feel my cock stirring again, just at the sight of her. Later buddy, later I had to remind myself. For now, a hot shower.
 
I lay there a bundle of mixed emotions as Jim walked away to clean up. I heard him admonish me to clean up, but my mind was elsewhere. How could I be this conflicted. I hated my father in law right then, but at the same time I was tempted to follow him into the batheroom, just so I could taste and touch that big cock again.

Reluctantly I got up, and repositioned my clothes, gaining a certain amount of modesty, as soon as Jim got out of the bathroom, I hurried in locking the door behind me.

The warm water from the shower washed away some of the pain and guilt I felt over what had just occured. My heart raced as I thought about Jims warning of it being a long day. I knew that he planned on fucking me again real soon.

As I walked into the livingroom after finishing my shower, I saw Jim standing there with a big smile on his face.
 
I didn't waste any time while Kelly was in the shower. I quickly grabbed all my recording equipment, and loaded it gently into a couple of totes, and then into her car. I planned on capturing as many of our encounters as I possibly could.

I smiled when she came out of the bathroom, damn she was one beautiful woman. I could already feel my cock stirring as I looked up those perfect legs, and then gazed upon her full set of tits.

"Here's the rule. No underwear unless I give them to you to wear. Do you understand. I'll drive, you do what I tell you."
 
I had dressed again in the only outfit I owned, minus my panties that Jim had stashed somewhere. I listened to him explain his first set of rules, before speaking.

"You already have my panties."

I could tell by the look on his face, and the impatient tapping of his foot that he wouldn't be happy until my bra was off.

"Fine"

I turned my back to him, and quickly removed my bra.

"Here." I said as I threw my bra at him "take this too."

In no time we were on the road to my house. I knew that Jm would have me all to himself for a few days, but what about when Mark got home?
 
I smiled and shoved Kellys bra into my pocket, before heading out to the car. I quickly got behind the wheel, and headed down the backroads towards her house.

Kelly was understandably quiet for the first part of the trip. It was evident that she was doing a lot of thinking. I kept glancing over, admiring her braless tits underneath her sheer white top. I could feel my cock stirring again in my pants.

"Why don't you pull out my cock, and give me a blow job while I'm driving.....NO ARGUING."
 
I couldn't stop wondering what would happen when Mark got home. I knew that Jim was planning on doing whatever he wanted until then, but.... I was awoken from my daydream, by Jims demand that I give him a blow job in the car. I didn't even try to argue, I knew that it was useless.

Reaching over, I carefully unhooked his belt, and then unbuttoned his jeans. His zipper came down easily, and with just a little effort,managed to pry his cock from it's hiding spot inside his boxers.

My hand began to slowly work along it's length, and as I watched his snake began to harden in my grasp. I marvelled again at it's size. My hand seemed so small as I tried to reach around his girth. Bending my head, I slowly licked his shaft from his balls tp the very tip, my hand continuing to stroke his length the entire time.

As I reached the tip, I carefully licked around the entire head, before forcing the bib head into my mouth. As Jim rested his hand on my head, I began to bob my head up and down, taking him deeper and deeper into my mouth, and then my throat.
 
It didn't take Kelly long to do what I told her to do. She was finally understanding who was in charge here. I tried to focus on driving , as she slurped at my hard cock, but her talented mouth made that extremely difficult. My right hand rested on her head for awhile, before sliding down to play with her exposed ass. I could see her excitement leaking on to the leather seat.

"Getting a little turned on, huh Kelly?"

I turned of the main road, and dove for a couple more minutes before pulling up in front of an Adult bookstore. It was really aimed morecouples, selling various erotic toys, movies, and clothing.

"Let's go."

I pulled Kelly off my cock, and quickly zipped up my pants.

"You've got twenty minutes to find clothes and toys that will keep me interested in you for the next two weeks."
 
It was like a slap in the face when Jim took his cock from my mouth. Strangely, sucking his cock in public had really been turning me on. I carefully checked my lipstick in the mirror, before following him into the store.


I had never been in an adult bookstore, and had no idea what to expect. It was cleaner than I had expected, with magazines and DVD's carefully arranged in bookshelves. I headed over to an area that looked like it might have some sort of costumes, and I wasn't disappointed when I got there.

This area of the store was packed with clothes for role playing, and all sorts of sexy lingere. I knew I didn't have a lot of time, so I quickly picked up a few outfits that I thought might get his blood boiling. My next stop was the "Toy" section. Again I had never experimented with sex toys, but I did have a vague notion of what the various toys were for. Again, I grabbed an assortment of toys, and a book on the proper usage of sex toys, and headed up to the counter.


Jim was already standing there with a cardboard box as I walked up.

"Are you ready to go?"
 
As Kelly headed towards the lingere section, I gathered up a few supplies of my own. This would be a week that Kelly would never forget.

I stood talking to the cashier as Kelly walked up with her purchases.

"Are you ready to go?" she asked as she walked up.

I indicated the box that contained my items, and all the items in her arms.

"Pay for all this, and I'll meet you in the car."

I was anxious to see what Kelly had purchased, but wanted to see her wearing them, not them bunched up in her arms. It was only a matter of minutes before she rejoined me in the car.

"Start sucking again. We have about ten minutes until we get to your house."
 
I wondered briefly what was in the box that Jim had carried to the car, but knew that I would find out soon enough. I could feel the sales clerks running all over my body, as I handed him my credit card. I began to blush profusely, as I realized he could see my breasts through the thin material of my shirt. As soon as he handed me my receipt, I quickly gathered up my items, and hurried into the car.

As I had expected, Jim told me to start sucking again. I wasn't sure whether he wanted me to get him off, or just wanted me to keep him hard until he could fuck me. Again I didn't argue, and soon had his big cock out of his pants, and into my mouth. It didn't take long to get him hard again, and soon I could taste his salty precum, as my head bobbed rapidly up and down on his now rock hard shaft.
 
The little slut certainly didn't hesitate to begin sucking my cock, as soon as she got the chance. She didn't even blink when I told her to start, she simply bent over and took my cock out of my pants before almost inhaling my cock into her hot wet mouth. She could really suck a cock.

As I rounded the corner, and turned down her street, I pulled her head out of my lap.

"There's time for more of that later. Let's get in the house."

After pulling into the garage, I closed the door behind us, and followed Kelly into the house, admiring her sweet ass the entire way. My cock was still rock hard after the excellent blow job she had given me in the car. Soon, very soon I would fuck her again.

"I'm gonna take care of my stuff. Why don't you give me a half hour, then come down to my room. Try and surprise me with your choice of outfits."
 
I was surprised, and disappointed that Jim hadn't cum in my mouth. After all that sucking, I guess I had wanted the reward of making him cum hard. I could tell he was watching my ass again as we made our way into the house.

I wondered what to wear, as Jim headed off into the basement. There were several extra room in the house, but Jim always perferred the basement, probably because of the privacy. I made sure all the doors were locked, and that the shades were drawn, I didn't need my nosey friend Lisa barging in when Jim had his cock buried in me which I was sure would happen quite frequently.

I headed up to my room, and looked at what I had purchased. After selecting a few items, I hid the rest in a trunk, just in case there were prying eyes. I rummaged through my closet and dreser for a few more items, then headed into the bathroom to slip into my outfit.

First I slid on a lacy white bra, and thong. A white shirt partially unbuttoned, and tied beneath my breasts. A blue plaid skirt, whith a pair of bobbie socks and saddle shoes completed the outfit. I carefully tied my hair into a pony tail, and applied some red lipstick very generously around my lips.

Standing back, I lloked at myself in the mirror. If this look didn't arouse Jim, I wasn't sure what would. I picked up a large dildo I had purchased, and looking at the clock headed down to Jims room.

I stood outside the door, my heart hammering in my chest, I felt and looked like a virgin schoolgirl, as I knocked at the door. What if he didn't like it. I couldn't believe how much I wanted to please this man that only hours before, I had abhored.
 
I headed down into the basement to my usual hiding spot. I usually picked the basement for the privacy, and this time I picked it for the privacy, and the options that it presented in in my sexual experiences with little Kelly. The game room, and work out rooms, both presented unlimited options for experimenting.

I quickly went to work settin up cameras to capture our exploits, and had just finished, and was scanning the setup when I heard Kelly knock.

"Come in."

As Kelly entred, I had to catch my breath. She had really gotten into this. That outfit was killer, and on her, it was something that made any of my fantasies seem tame.

"Well. What can I do for you little girl?"
 
I could tell by the look on Jims face, and the erection that was pressing obscenely against his pants, that the outfit had done the trick. The fact that he immediately assumed the role as an older man turned me on in a surprising way.

I jumped into my role as a younger woman immediately.

"I'm scared, I think there is someone upstairs. Will you protect me?"

I moved closer to JIm, and rubbed my breasts against his chest.
 
I looked Kelly up and down. God she had a fantastic body, and she was all mine. I put my arm around her, and pulled her close to me.

"I'll do my best to protect you. If there was someone, or something, why would they want you?"

I was sure that she could feel my hard cock pressing against her, as I held her close. I knew I could stop this game at anytime, but I wanted to see where she would take it.
 
I could feel Jims cock pressing against my ass, as we played out this little charade. I spun away from him, until I was facing him in the middle of the room.

"Well, they might want to do things to me, and see my private parts." I said in my best innocent little girl voice."My mom told me that bad men would try to touch my private places."


I took a sucker from the pocket in my skirt, and slowly unwrapped it, before I began licking it like a hard cock. I casually dropped the wrapper on the floor, before turning my back to Jim, and bending over to retrieve it.

"Oops dropped the wrapper."

I knew that Jim could see my nearly flawless ass, and my lacey thong as it rode up my ass.
I moved back to Jim, and pressed my back against his front. "I think they're coming........What's that."

Turning around, I reached down, and grabbed Jims cock through his pants.
 
I watched Kellys little act with a whole lot of interest. Like I had said, she had one incredible body, and when she bent over to pick up that wrapper, whew.

What's that Kelly said, as she grabbed my cock.

"Thats my club....to protect you with. You can take it out if you want."

I wanted her so bad right then, I needed to rip that blouse off, and bury my face between those tits. This game was so arousing to me.

I watched as uncertainty crossed her face.

"I'm not the bad guy remember."
 
I never let go of his cock the entire time we talked.

"Are you sure mister? I guess it's ok, since you're not the bad guy."

I reached down, and unbuckled his pants, before unzipping them. As his pants fell to the floor, I again reached to touch his cock through his boxers.

"That's a really big club."

I reached over again, and helped his ease his boxers to the floor.

"It's really hard, and whats that leaking from the end?"

My breathing was coming much faster now, and I could feel a flush come over my body. I couldn't believe how horny I was right then. My hand began to rub up and down his cock.
 
"That precum. Some women really like the taste of it. You can try it if you want. Here, let me lock the door."

I walked over and locked the door before returning and sitting on the bed. Kelly looked absolutely beautiful. Her chest was heaving with desire, and I could smell her desire from where I sat.

"I can teach you many things if you will let me."
 
"I dunno.......Are you sure it's ok?"

I couldn't take my eyes off his cock, and the large amounts of precum that leaked from the tip. I licked my lips several times before stammering my next few words.

"Alright....I guess I can taste it."

I lowered my head to his cock, and gently licked at the slit, scooping up his stickiness with just the tip of my tongue.

"Yummy...."

I let my tongue slid all around the head but didn't allow the tip to enter my mouth.
 
I smiled as Kelly began to run her tongue around the swollen head of my cock. I was intrigued that she still ahdn't taken it into her mouth, must still be acting like her character.

"Why don't you take it into your mouth, and suck on it like the lollipop you were licking earlier. The harder you suck, the more precum you will get."

I gently placed my hands on her shoulders, and pressed her down to her knees in front of me.

"Now, take it in your mouth and suck it like a good girl."
 
Back
Top