Your favorate sexual position

GiaCat

Gia Cat
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Posts
3,885
For me, l like to be forcibly, but not too much, bent over and have my head pushed down, then penetrated vaginally with strong thrusts. At the same time, have my ass lubed and penetrated with a single finger :devil::kiss:
 
For me, l like to be forcibly, but not too much, bent over and have my head pushed down, then penetrated vaginally with strong thrusts. At the same time, have my ass lubed and penetrated with a single finger :devil::kiss:

That sounds like a lot of fun!

I like doggy style a lot because of the depth, but my favourite is definitely cow girl - I love being able to play with her breasts while she rides me.
 
One of many...

There's quite a few that I really love, but the one that comes to mind right now is me sitting up against the head board and her riding my cock. Sitting up gets me up close and personal with her boobs and lets me easily rub her clit, sometimes inserting a few more fingers into her pussy that's already filled with my cock is super hot too. I just fucking love playing with her!
 
Your favorite sexual position?

Any one that allows us to have intercourse. Recently I ran across a web site showing more than 50 sexual positions. Some required the abilities of a gymnast. Not for me--just some of the basic positions. I have no desire to explain to the doc at the ER that I was having sex when I broke my arm. :D
 
For me, l like to be forcibly, but not too much, bent over and have my head pushed down, then penetrated vaginally with strong thrusts. At the same time, have my ass lubed and penetrated with a single finger :devil::kiss:

Doggy style is my fave as well. It's generally the position that I like to cum in. With my wife either on all fours or bent over our bed. I also really dig 69ing.
 
I like "doggie". It feels good, seems like he can give me his full length in this position.
I like the sensation of being sexually submissive to him on the one hand and yet secure and protected by his physical dominance.
 
... but my favourite is definitely cow girl - I love being able to play with her breasts while she rides me.

Oh likewise! It's my fav also because she builds to orgasm so gorgeously with so much sexiness in her gyrations for me to watch and caress, and then her explosion is so 'free', her upper body, arms and head walloping all ways. I like completing myself this way too, and then staying stuck in her until my spunk is oozing out onto my balls and pubes all warm and slippery while we bask in the joy of what we've done.

A detail: we turn around so my feet can press on the headboard when we do cowgirl, not least so that, when she needs thunder-thrusting up into her, I can deliver that with as much ease as the lying back and enjoying her do the work! :)
 
Any rear entry. Doggie, standing, etc

Cowgirl a closer second.
 

In my 30s / 40s I would have said that. As in free-standing, wearing her round my neck and hips, stomping around the house, doing a Godfather-style bash on a door from time to time. That the kind of standing you mean mate?
 
I second cow girl since I can see and play with my partner's breasts. When I'm submitting I enjoy doggy style since I feel more submissive.
 
My favorate sexual position

I love Doggie (for both giving and receiving) along with rear entry from a spooning position too. ;)
 
From behind standing or on all fours. Deep penetration that way. Hubby likes to see me on may back legs spread wide.
 
For me, l like to be forcibly, but not too much, bent over and have my head pushed down, then penetrated vaginally with strong thrusts. At the same time, have my ass lubed and penetrated with a single finger :devil::kiss:

Love doing this to my wife and she loves it just as much :devil:
 
Missionary for me.....i get great pleasure from looking into her eyes as i fill her up.
 
Either missionary with her right leg over my shoulder for that deeper penetration, or doggy style.
 
i like doing a girl doggy so i can pull her hair and smack her ass
 
Love prolonged doggy and having my nips squeezed just when I am about to cum ,mmmm, oooooohhhh :)
 
Reverse cowgirl... as she rides my cock, her wet lips and clit rub against my balls and I can slide a finger in her ass.
 
Back
Top