Taming the Brat [Open to male Dom]

TheNiteSiren

Virginal Temptress
Joined
Apr 13, 2013
Posts
1,434
Taming the Brat [closed for pleasuretiguer]

*Please do not make it too violent. I would like this mildly rough*


The lights of the huge room had been turned down, the only noise was the sound of old Roadster coming down the dirt road to the old mansion. Patrick Tate’s daughter had finally done it, embarrassed her father for the last time. He had known of his younger colleague’s diversions into the world of dominants and submissives. It had shocked him initially but he had always been an open minded man and accepted the man for who he was. His daughter, Selena, was the very definition of a spoiled brat and had caused him so much embarrassment. His friend had offered to tame the girl for him but he had been afraid that it would only be too much for his child. This last stunt had sealed her fate and driven Patrick to the only person left that could save his daughter from self-destruction.

Selena’s mother had left when she was three, not giving a damn about the young child that had cried herself to sleep for her mother. Nannies and maids had taken up raising the small girl. Patrick didn’t know anything about little girls. He had been an only child himself and had no female cousins. May be that was where he went wrong with his baby girl. After she got older, Patrick sent her to the best schools that Tate money could buy but she had already started to act out. She started to drink at the age of 12 and smoke at 14 years old. He did what he could, hiring therapists and sending her away to a boot camp to get straightened out.

By the age of 17, Selena was walking the line but there was a vindictiveness in her that was almost cruel in a way. One of the therapists that she had been seeing suggested that they do some sessions together because her real issues had been with him. Patrick made the mistake of saying out loud that he had too much work to spend his time trying to figure out why his brat of a kid was so out of control.

That had definitely not built and trust between the two of them but Selena had gone too far tonight. Selena was now 26 years old and working in the family business but her attitude was still a problem. That night had been his engagement party with his new love, Maria. Selena never even took the time to get to know the woman, only seeing her as some kind of trespasser. She had gone so far as to hire a lawyer ahead of time for when Patrick passed away to make sure Maria did not take any of her inheritance. Selena had made it clear the woman was not welcome in her life. Which was why he was so shocked that she even showed for the party.

For the first time in ages, Selena got stinking drunk in public and even offered a toast. Raising her glass to her father she smiled, almost evilly. “Let’s hear it for my father, guys. He runs off my mother when I am barely old to walk and brings in some cheap Spanish tart to replace her.” A few people in the group gasped out loud, beyond shocked at her behavior. “When she pops you for your money, don’t say I didn’t warn you.” Her laugh was almost a cackle and Patrick’s face turned a deep shade of red. Maria had burst into tears and walked away to calm herself. Selena’s eyes had almost been a little sad but he still couldn’t excuse what she had done. She needed to be tame before she destroyed herself.

One phone call and it was all set up. Selena was in the back seat with an overnight bag prepped with the necessities although Patrick wasn’t sure she would need them. This was not exactly his area of expertise. His generation were a very ‘vanilla’ bunch that never wondered too much in how they handled intimate situations. The last half mile of the drive up the private road had been the hardest he had ever driven. He could see the younger man, waiting outside with a glass of brandy in his hand, his dress shirt from the party partially unbuttoned at the neck. Patrick was grateful that his friend has missed the antics his daughter had pulled because of a problem at home. It saved him from having to apologize again for what she had done.

Putting the car in park, Patrick’s heart was a little heavy, leaving his daughter to someone else to save in a way. Handing the bag off to a maid that came around for the door to the Roadster, Patrick watched a male servant hoist up his daughter and hand her to the man that would be her dom, Maria’s baby brother. Diego might be the only man that he had ever met that wasn’t intimidated by his daughter’s defiant attitude. “If you can help her, then you’re welcome to try. I am out of options and your sister is more than a little upset by this last antic.” His baby girl lay passed out drunk in his the arms of one of his best friend and he just walked away, praying he made the right decision and drove off
 
Last edited:
Selena was so drunk that she hardly know what had happened. The male servant carried her and her belongings to the observation room. It was simply a small cell, a cage which has nothing but a bed, a large mirror and four walls.

Diego gently pat on Patrick's shoulder giving him assurance that Selena will be just fine under his care. "Do not worry, I will send her home in 30 days and she will be a change person. Come again on the tenth day and see for yourself. Talk to her and I am sure you will notice the changes."

Day 1 (7 am)

Diego speaks to Selena through a loud speaker on the wall. "Wake up, wake up Selena. Welcome to the Man made World. Don't be lazy, you must learn to wake up early" He sits behind the mirror watching Selena although she could not see him.
 
The pounding inside her head told Selena that she had done something stupid again. The inside of her mouth tasted horrible and her stomach felt like it might heave. The loud voice insisting she wake up was more annoying than anything else. “For god’s sake, I’m up you fucking prick.” The whole room seemed to vibrate with sound when his voice came through those speakers.

Selena assessed her situation. She was in a strange room with a strange man yelling at her over the speakers. The only thing she could think was that she had been taken by someone. “I don’t know who the hell you are but you better let me go or the cops are going to have field with you.”

She tried to stand but her wobbly legs wouldn’t allow it. Her dark blond hair hung in front of face. The fact that she had absolutely no way of backing up that threat, didn’t ring with her until that point.
 
Selena slowly gets to his sense and she began screaming and cursing. Diego let her released her anger, screaming at the four walls and she will stop eventually.
It sound stupid talking to a wall and no one answered you.

Diego waited until Selena gets tired and calms down. "You are now in my world and you are going to live according to my way. Females here has no rights and you will obey and do as you are told. Failing to do so will be punished and good obedient girls will be rewarded."

"There is robe in the drawer beside the bed. Go change into it. You are disgustingly smelly."
 
The insult downright stung at her pride. “Do you have any idea who my father is?! You’re in big fucking trouble, buddy.” The man’s arrogance made her want to kick him in the balls. She was getting a whiff of herself anyway but damn she hated the fact that he would think she was doing it for him.

The robe was hardly up to the quality that she was used to most of her life but from what she had seen of her captor so far, it was unlikely that ordering for something finer would have a better result. Selena’s anger burned its brightest when she was quiet, like now.

Silently she changed into the rag he called a robe and decided to bide her time. Most people tended to underestimate her. She may be a rich girl but she wasn’t completely helpless.
 
Diego watched her slowly peeling off her blouse and skirts, changing into the short grey robe which barely reach her knee.

" I just say change into the robe, nothing else except the robe. Why are you still in your undergarment?" Diego make his statement clear.

"Oh I just remember something, there is no need to know who is your father because there is no father in my world. Every female is your sister and all males are addressed as SIR except me, your Master."
 
Back
Top