Dr D's Dastardly Den

Glad I could make you laugh. But what were you expecting?

I was expecting her to not be feeling it sexually. It would contain the facial expression you drew paired with a finger or object where it shouldn't have gone.

Overall, the Doctor did well. ;)

I was expecting her to not be feeling it sexually. It would contain the facial expression you drew paired with a finger or object where it shouldn't have gone.

Overall, the Doctor did well. ;)

You are too kind. :)

I don't know how you would even tell if there was an object where it shouldn't have gone, in that kind of rig. I don't suppose you have any insights to offer regarding the furry mind-set? The actual furries don't seem to be jumping in to tell me.
I have guesses like 'formative experiences rubbing off on teddy bears,' 'fixation on nearby objects when being molested as a child,' or 'body image discomfort,' but really I don't know.

I've been accused of being a furry at times, but it was just my username at some message boards. I'm not a furry though. I just don't get it. And I think I would be so uncomfortable and hot in any sort of furry suit that I would just be grumpy all the time.

I've been accused of being a furry at times, but it was just my username at some message boards. I'm not a furry though. I just don't get it. And I think I would be so uncomfortable and hot in any sort of furry suit that I would just be grumpy all the time.

Yeah, seems like it would require some heavy-duty AC to work at all. But aren't you grumpy all the time anyway?

The work is great! I used to draw some in CorelDraw back from my sign maker days. I was never able to draw at this level, just mostly for lettering and things.

Anyway, this is good stuff. I am happy that I clicked in over here. I am not a visual critic but I do like the work.

The first piece, the girl looks kind of mean and savage! I do love the heavy lines and the red shine.

The work is great! I used to draw some in CorelDraw back from my sign maker days. I was never able to draw at this level, just mostly for lettering and things.

Anyway, this is good stuff. I am happy that I clicked in over here. I am not a visual critic but I do like the work.

The first piece, the girl looks kind of mean and savage! I do love the heavy lines and the red shine.

Thanks, Sweep! Yeah, she's supposed to be a little pissed off. Maybe she'll calm down after a few hours?

Yeah, seems like it would require some heavy-duty AC to work at all. But aren't you grumpy all the time anyway?

Me? I'm sweet and innocent...
Unless I'm grumpy...but that would be due to circumstances beyond my control...or something like that.

meh...

Me? I'm sweet and innocent...
Unless I'm grumpy...but that would be due to circumstances beyond my control...or something like that.

meh...

Maybe a day in a hot, stuffy Furry costume would sweat some of the grumpy out of you. Thanks, you may have revealed the Secret of the Furries to us.

Maybe a day in a hot, stuffy Furry costume would sweat some of the grumpy out of you. Thanks, you may have revealed the Secret of the Furries to us.

I can think of better ways to get the grumpy out of me :D
hehehe

I just innocently always pick usernames that sound dirty to other people, like my alt here...

:heart: she probably will, after some taming of the savage heart. :heart:

i keep going back to look at her.

That is high praise indeed. I have been deluged with other work and not getting any sexy drawing done lately, maybe that's just what I need to get me going. Any requests?
(I don't really do requests, but sometimes they get my mind moving in interesting ways).

That is high praise indeed. I have been deluged with other work and not getting any sexy drawing done lately, maybe that's just what I need to get me going. Any requests?
(I don't really do requests, but sometimes they get my mind moving in interesting ways).

The June 8, 2017 sketch with the washing the dishes scene is another go back and look piece. The idea of being distracted during everyday life chores, sweeping the floor is a theme in my mind.

I truly enjoy the variety, from the comic book strange love look, to the advertisement and especially the heavy line art with one color accents. You are highly talented and hope you find the time to continue the creative. :rose:

The June 8, 2017 sketch with the washing the dishes scene is another go back and look piece. The idea of being distracted during everyday life chores, sweeping the floor is a theme in my mind.

I truly enjoy the variety, from the comic book strange love look, to the advertisement and especially the heavy line art with one color accents. You are highly talented and hope you find the time to continue the creative. :rose:

I was wondering where your screen name came from. That's kind of a fetish of mine, also. Despicable pig that I am, I love to watch women work. And I love to distract them while they're working. And then punish them for not getting their work done...
:D
I'm glad you like the variety. Sometimes I'm told I just lack a style of my own. The product of years of doing hack illustration, I guess.

I was wondering where your screen name came from. That's kind of a fetish of mine, also. Despicable pig that I am, I love to watch women work. And I love to distract them while they're working. And then punish them for not getting their work done...
:D
I'm glad you like the variety. Sometimes I'm told I just lack a style of my own. The product of years of doing hack illustration, I guess.

That's so cruel and sweet at the same time. :heart:

Don't believe what they tell you about the style, it just means you can make any style you want, whenever you want.

That's me in a nutshell. :) It's these little contradictions that keep life interesting, don't you think?

I think the combination is the best mix. It's like getting to be the artist and the art at the same time. It is all so super interesting.

I think the combination is the best mix. It's like getting to be the artist and the art at the same time. It is all so super interesting.

I started a little sketch inspired by you this morning, but I'm afraid i didn't get very far between work and a touch of the miseries.If my head clears up perhaps I can make something of it tomorrow.

I started a little sketch inspired by you this morning, but I'm afraid i didn't get very far between work and a touch of the miseries.If my head clears up perhaps I can make something of it tomorrow.

I feel lucky for tomorrow, clearing heads, an end to small miseries, touching big inspirations, and a little sketch. :heart:

Do you like my huhu markers?

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0904.JPG
    IMG_0904.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 1
Back