I Want..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna know what turns you on
So I can be all that and more
I'd like to know what makes you cry
So I can be the one who always make you smile

I want to know if it is just me or does anyone ever think that Jodeci's look doesn't really fit with their voices? I mean if you heard them and didn't know what they looked like and then saw them you'd be like wth? lol Is it just me?

I want to know if it is just me or does anyone ever think that Jodeci's look doesn't really fit with their voices? I mean if you heard them and didn't know what they looked like and then saw them you'd be like wth? lol Is it just me?

they mentioned this on vh1. that in the 90's when a lot of other male groups were wearing blazers, shirts and jeans, they went against the grain and went with the "hoodlum" look and it didn't match their voices at all. here you are listening to 'come and talk to me', then you see what looks like four thugs singing on tv. *laughs*

they mentioned this on vh1. that in the 90's when a lot of other male groups were wearing blazers, shirts and jeans, they went against the grain and went with the "hoodlum" look and it didn't match their voices at all. here you are listening to 'come and talk to me', then you see what looks like four thugs singing on tv. *laughs*

Exactly! Haha I was watching "Lately" and that's ALL I could think of was "Damn, their image doesn't fit their sound!" Very distracting lol But good music no matter the look :D

odd combination, i know.

525889_422265967845535_638101462_n_large.jpg

tumblr_mds9l0UTtA1qczi1oo1_500_large.png

I want to not have to go camping tomorrow night.

Staying home sounds so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back