Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ice cold, almost pure alcohol, appletini in a frosted glass, cute as fuck goth princess outfit picked out and wiggled, pulled, and tied into, just the makeup and I'll be ready to go. :catroar:

SJ - DAMN!!! That SUCKS!!!! Get a replacement asap!!!!

Well, I at least took the step and told her I was afraid of what she'd think of my writing. She showed almost no interest in it. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Maybe I'll take the next step tomorrow.

:nana: <---For luck

What is it with guys and goth girls? Not the goth guys, they're too busy dancing, but the regular guys just fucking drool. Five, count them, 5 fucking indecent proposals on my way home, just 2 blocks and it isn't a major street, it's a little side street.
It isn't that evil of an outfit.....But jeeze the knot holding the necklace is a pain to get undone.

p.s. Yes my feet hurt after dancing for 3 hours in those things. I got relaced about twice as tight when I stopped in the girls' bathroom to straighten my skirts. Between my shoes and my ribs I was just happy to get it all off.

Attachments

• Goth Princess.JPG
    Goth Princess.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:
RebeccaLeah said:
What is it with guys and goth girls? Not the goth guys, they're too busy dancing, but the regular guys just fucking drool. Five, count them, 5 fucking indecent proposals on my way home, just 2 blocks and it isn't a major street, it's a little side street.
It isn't that evil of an outfit.....But jeeze the knot holding the necklace is a pain to get undone.

p.s. Yes my feet hurt after dancing for 3 hours in those things. I got relaced about twice as tight when I stopped in the girls' bathroom to straighten my skirts. Between my shoes and my ribs I was just happy to get it all off.

You went out in public?
In that?
:eek:

Ermmm...........WOW !!!! :kiss:

Half my ginger cookie dropped off in my tea whilst dunking it.

Now I have slightly ginger taste in my tea.

Not wholly unpleasant. :cool:

Becca, I love you, even if all I'm gonna do is look...but I also promise that I would be dancing...standing around in a club when you could be dancing is so not my style...

I miss you, My Queen...someday we'll visit on that side of the pond...

and yes, I'm going to bed now even before you tell me to do so...\

:kiss:

matriarch said:
You went out in public?
In that?
:eek:

Ermmm...........WOW !!!! :kiss:

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Took about an hour to put it all together......You can't really see the corset in that picture, but it's over the shirt.

Ginger is yummy, especially in cookies.

Belegon said:
Becca, I love you, even if all I'm gonna do is look...but I also promise that I would be dancing...standing around in a club when you could be dancing is so not my style...

I miss you, My Queen...someday we'll visit on that side of the pond...

and yes, I'm going to bed now even before you tell me to do so...\

Luv you too babe. :kiss:
Sweet dreams.

lilredjammies said:
:heart: you too, you stressed out cuddly thing, you.
Yay! i :heart: being :heart:ed.

unrelated: i don't care how big it is. i don't care that you bagged the damned thing. i don't want to take a picture. i want you to STOP GLORIFYING BRINGING HOME DEAD ANIMALS already, ok? Just cut the damned thing up, stick it in oil, and fry it until all the nutritional stuff is gone, like you always do.

entitled said:
Yay! i :heart: being :heart:ed.

unrelated: i don't care how big it is. i don't care that you bagged the damned thing. i don't want to take a picture. i want you to STOP GLORIFYING BRINGING HOME DEAD ANIMALS already, ok? Just cut the damned thing up, stick it in oil, and fry it until all the nutritional stuff is gone, like you always do.

Oh, sounds delicious.... :eek:

lilredjammies said:
*checks The Joy of Cooking*

*closes book, hides it*

Yes.

*serene smile*
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahehehehhehehehahahahhaha.....

*hunches over, wrings hands, grows horns*

entitled said:
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahehehehhehehehahahahhaha.....

*hunches over, wrings hands, grows horns*

Yes, it is a rule, you have to eat what you shoot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back