Gravity (closed for spankmegirl23)

She always love his hands on her this time it didnt feel wired being with him she wanted him just as bad she had in the past his cock was just as she remember nice ,round and a nice size bigger then her husband,she knewl once her breast was to his view she knewl his wife has bigger but hers was up andnice size,her nipples hardjust as they did when he turned her on.

She moan feeling his take her nipple in his mouth using his tounge he wanted to tease her and as much she wanted it to they was in someone esles house hosing this party they be fucking when it turn midnight but knewl their parnter wouldnt miss them she wanted him if he wanted to teaseshe would him she stroked his cock slowly going down to rub his balls as his hand went to her wet pussy she moan."please Mark" She moan her vocie was low hes got to her and he knewl just how to drive her wild.
 
"Please Mark," he heard the plaintive note in her voice that told him she he was really driving her wild. Finally he pushed the thin fabric of her thong out of the way, enjoying the sensation of her fondling his balls and he allowed her to line the head of his cock up against her pussy, anticipating the remembered pleasure of her tight pussy gripping him. "Tell me what you want me to do," he demanded, loving when she told him how much she wanted him. He felt the tip of his cock throbbing against her wetness as he waited for her reply.
 
She felt him pull her thong out of the way and she took that time to line his cock up with her pussy only his head of his cock in her she moan " push it in please i want you" she wisper in his ear before pulling his head to kiss his lips again.she knewl he wanted her to tell him how much he wanted him.
 
Mark couldn't help it, he felt a rush of excitement as he slowly pushed forward and felt Marie's tight, familiar pussy engulfing him. "Oh god that's good," he moaned as he buried himself in her. Grasping her by her hips, he began thrusting powerfully into her bending down to lock her in another long kiss as he did so. "I love your tight pussy Marie," he husked into her ear, taking a break from the kiss.
 
She felt a rush feeling him push it she had him in her again she couldnt believe how good it felt his nice cok going in and out she moved her hips with each thrust he make she wanted more of him she never thought he be in her again now she did and it felt right it didnt feel wired,After the kiss broke she heared him "I love your tight pussy Marie

She Moan " Oh yes i love your nice cock" The picked up their speed it was him and her at the monment she didnt care they was doing it in someone esles bathroom with more than 50 people down the hall she wanted this again for years and it felt so good so wild just like they was in the past.
 
Mark felt himself pumping harder and harder, his hand drifted down to her clit and started teasing her there, wanting to feel her come against him. He could tell Marie was turned on by the fact that they were so close to the party. They'd always gotten off doing it in places where the could almost get caught. Somehow the fact that they were cheating on their spouses who were also nearby made it hotter than it had ever been before. "Do you like being so naughty Marie, fucking my cock with your husband in the next room? He asked, trying to gauge whether she still liked to talk dirty while she fucked.
 
Marie felt so hot she felt his hand on her clit teasing her he always find a way to tease her in the past she was suprise how much he still knewl getting her turn on,she graind against him fast feeling him so deep in her.They always did it where they was they could get caught in his car,on it,whatever they wanted each they find a place in school they would too.

The thought of both them wanting each other so much that they was cheating maked her hotter made her want him more." Oh yes im naughty you know Im a better fuck then her right now" She told him going faster with her hips she always wanted him to cum with her make it such it so much better feeling him get harder as he mpush deep in her and held her tight she would cum so hard She kissed his neck

" cum with me you know you want to cum in this tight pussy again" she wisper to him sucking at his ear alittle.Letting out a moan she knewl how her moan drive me crazy hearing how good he was making her feel she loved when she could moan loud
 
They way she nibbled at his ear drove Mark wild he could feel the need to come building deep inside him. He clamped down and restrained himself, wanting to come with Marie. She moaned so loud he was afraid someone would hear them in the hall but that just turned him on even more. "God I wanna come in your tight pussy and fill you with my hot cum!" He grunted as he accelerated his pace a little more. He continued working her clit expertly and with his other hand, started alternating between playing with her nipples and giving her the occassional playful smack on the ass. He wanted to fuck her forever but he could tell she was getting really aroused. Something told him now that they had crossed this line this wouldn't be their last fuck. "I want you to come baby, come all over my hard cock," he encouraged.
 
She knewl she had to be queit but she knew her moan got to him.she felt him continued to play with her clit she was very hot and knewl she was going to cum soon it didnt take long with him to make her cum,with her husband half time she didnt cum anymore with him she fake it.

Her hips move faster her body started shaking she pulled him his mouth to hers moaning in his mouth as she cum hard,Its been so long she knewl this would not be their last time she wouldnt let it be they open them up again and she felt good and hot.As she went on cumming hearing people start to count down from 5sec. till the New year
 
Mark felt her start to spasm and tighten around him as the countdown started in the background. With his mouth locked to hers and her hips bucking wildly against him he couldn't hold back any longer. He felt himself pass the point of no return and reflexively slammed himself as far into her incredible depths as he could. The way she shuddered and bucked against him, rubbing her magnificent tits into his chest and trying to crush him with her sexy thighs nearly blew his mind. Seconds later he stifled a groan as he started to erupt inside her. Happy new year, he whispered to her as she started to come down from her climax.
 
She felt as she cum and cum as she soon felt him start to cum in her her tits against him as they moan in each other mouth,she loved his groans as he cum as she start to clam down she heared him wisper Happy New year she smiled up at him kissed him again and said " A good start to the new year " him still inside her as they clam down.

" We should get out there" She said as he started to pull out she moan she got to her knees taking him in her mouth cleaning him she stood smiling at him as she pulled her dress up to cover her tits she soon felt their cum running down her leg.
 
Mark came harder than he had ever come with Stacey, exploding his hot seed into Marie as he shuddered in ecstasy. He came to his senses as the orgasm ended and Marie reminded him they needed to hurry. Regretfully, he pulled himself out of her. She surprised him by popping down to clean him up briefly before he remembered that she liked to do that. Feeling her cleaning the mixture of her hot juices and his cum off his cock almost made him hard enough for another round, but he knew that would have to wait. He pulled his pants back on and rearranged his shirt while Marie did the same with her dress. "Marie I need your number," he insisted, pulling out his phone as he checked in the mirror to make sure he wasn't too disheveled.

Mark knew that Marie and his desire burned to hotly for him not to burn one another if they were together for life. He would stay married to Stacey and she to her husband, the both had reasonable relationships and got along with their spouses. But...he also knew that after tonight he could never go back to the way it was.
 
She took his phone putting her Number in she cleaned herself a bit on her leg she knewl this was start for them they been awhile from each so long they both knewl they love their spouse in a way but when it came to sex both them knewl they needed each other to fill that hole and in the past they had promblems but the sex was never a promblem between them.

" Lick me " She said to him before they had to go out and go back to their normal life till they could get together again and she knewl it would be soon.She smiledshe loved each time they got together they felt wild like they never been apart she knewl she could not go back to the way it was.
 
Mark was reminded of why they were so hot together as she blurted out the daring command. He knew they didn't have long before someone missed them, but he obliged anyway. Mark lifted her lithe form back onto the sink and pushed up her dress once more. She hadn't gotten around to putting her thong back on. He saw the wet streak on her leg where their mingled juices had run down. He licked right up that streak to her still wet pussy, relishing the taste of her. He licked her clean, giving her a few playful tweaks of her clit to make sure she would be just a little hot on the way home. "I'll call you," he promised before he backed away and slipped out of the bathroom.
 
She smile as he lifted her on the sink she knewl he love when out of blue she told him to lick her and his tounge began to lick her she had to moan she knewl thier spouse would be looking for them soon being after midnight the party would end soon.Soon he back up and said he call her she was breathing heavy she pulled her thong up as he walked out of the bathroom.

In a few sec she maked her way out finding her husband she was feeling hot and hoped she didnt have to wait long till she seen him again.Her husband kissed her and he deep the kiss and she didnt want to pull away he did it once and awhile when they was out to show people he did love her.
 
Mark found Stacey chatting and suggested it was time to go. They said their goodbyes and headed out to the car. All the way home while Stacey droned on about how nice his high school friend had been, all he could think about was Marie and when they would get together again. He found it disturbingly arousing that he was riding home with his wife while his crotch was still soaked with Marie's juices. He was grateful when Stacey announced that she was tired and they went straight to bed. Having sex with his wife while still covered in Marie would have been...what would it have been? He wondered as he drifted off to sleep.
 
Three days later...

Stacey moaned softly and tightened her legs about Mark as he thrust dutifully into her. Mark had requested a little quickie before work and so here they were. She felt different than Marie, her thighs were big and soft around him, not the hard muscular ones he remembered from New Years Eve. Stacey liked missionary. Mark liked missionary too, but he liked a little variety as well. Stacey didn't. He found himself remembering the time Marie had snuck into the men's locker room and he'd bent her over one of the benches and..."oh god," he groaned, suddenly coming to the image of himself gripping Marie's tight ass and pounding himself into her pussy. It felt so wrong...

Later that day Mark was working in his lab, he still couldn't get Marie off his mind. Then he remembered tonight was Stacey's girls night out. Almost unbidden his phone sprang into his hand and he found himself texting Marie.

U busy tonight?
 
Marie and her husband said their goodbyes.As they was driving home he told her he enjoy tonight the guys was cool,She thought yea all was jerks in school all she thought of how hot she felt from being with Mark again she never thought it be that great she didn't feel shy with him,

Once home she knew her husband would go his way and head to bed as they lay there she thought how it be if her husband was in the mood and his face licking her pussy but soon he was asleep and she fall into a sleep hoping he would call soon she felt wet thinking about their next time together.
 
Last edited:
Marie woke 3 days later She was not letting herself get worked up he has not called and Her husband was in the mood last night and she couldn't say no so they was kissing and he crawl on top of her she like to switch it up and her wanted to be in control and she closed her eyes thinking of her time with Mark and soon she felt him cum and she moan faking her orgasm then he turn and fall asleep.

She got a shower and went to work she got a job being a lawyer she only did small cases for now.At lunch she heard her phone she smiled and text ed back. Not right now how are you Hoping they could finger something out tonight was her husband late night and tomorrow was too.
 
Mark felt a shiver of excitement as she texted him back immediately. This is so wrong. He thought, remembering again that fact that he was married to someone else now, but he couldn't stop now. Mark found himself wondering what sorts of clothes Marie wore to work now, when they had been together in high school, obviously things had been very different.

Pick u up after work for dinner?

Mark knew a little chinese restaurant outside of town he thought Marie might like, plus it was close to a secluded little park he knew. He realized as he sent the message that he had no idea where she worked or what she did for a living. Their relationship was strange, he realized, hot, passionate, and grounded in so much knowledge of each other and yet at the same time, they hardly knew one another. He doubted Marie knew what he did anymore either.
 
She seen her phone she knew what she wanted to do but in her head she knew it was wrong but he was such a good part in her past she couldn't forget new years eve and she couldn't stop wanting him more

" Sure I get off at 5 PM" and give him the address she knew he didn't know where she work she knew what he want to collage for bu she didn't know where he worked,Their relationship in the past was strange but hot and passionate when they would fight they turn it into sex they didn't know anything about their life's but the fact they was hot for each other.She knew they had to talk Little but she knew what it would turn into.
 
Mark pulled up to the address Marie had given him and put the car in park. He had been practically giddy all afternoon waiting to see her again. He scanned the crowd of office workers waiting for her to appear and wondering what her work outfit would be. He had already described his late model blue sedan to her so she would know what car to look for. He checked his watch, he was just a few minutes early. Hopefully soon...
 
She got off work she should have brought something he had to see her in a gray skirt to her knees and a black t-shirt with a gray jacket on.She walked out seeing his car she wanted to see him all day she got into the car he smelled so good she wanted him right there.

She smiled at him once they started driving " How was your day" She asked him.
 
Mark realized that he had never seen Marie in business clothes before. When they were in high school she had always dressed very casually and on New Years she had been in a party dress. He almost didn't recognize her but finally he spotted her familiar hair style and broad grin as she recognized his car. She slid into the car next to him. As soon as she shut the door Mark pulled out into traffic and started wending his way to the restaurant.

Most people would have found her outfit plain, or maybe just plain boring, but the more Mark thought about it, the more he thought that he'd never had sex with a lawyer before. (Well, technically, but she hadn't looked like a lawyer then. It wasn't a roleplay exactly, but it was something new. Already he felt himself wiggling in the bucket seat as his jeans became a little bit uncomfortable. Mark made small talk, trying to learn a little bit more about her life as they drove. Soon they were pulling up to the little chinese hole-in-the-wall he had selected.

"So Marie," he started in after they had been seated and ordered, "we're umm...both married and we're both here after New Years, what exactly does that mean to you? What I mean to say is, where do you see this thing going?" Mark wanted to get a sense of that before they ended up alone in a car again...because the end result of that was totally predictable.
 
Marie knew once she got into the car she was in her work clothes and she hated them but he makes her business like and thats what her boss wanted.She knew some liked business suit she watched Mark as he asked question about her work and seen he soon was hard she smiled looking out the window a bit.

She knew all this was wrong but after New years eve they knew they brought their past back into their life's they both couldn't see their spouses was not giving them the best sex because they both was on fire in that bathroom so like the past it was like they was never apart.

Once they order they sat and he asked her where she thought this was going He knew she was the forward one she start something he public and he was surprised but give it to her and they was never caught he knew how to pleases her so it was hard to be quiet.

After food came they was alone she looked at him " Well New years eves was hot Mark we always was great in that part we both are married but we both know we cant forget that night,we both love our partners in a way more then sex so you know i want you its been years and we still have it so do we go on with this we can always find a place to meet when ever in the day remember our 4am we would meet up cause we wanted each other that much we couldn't wait i want that again Mark question is Do you?" She watched him take in everything she had just said she was hoping he wanted the same if he didn't she wouldn't know what to do.
 
Back
Top