Women... Who / What is most likely to be allowed access to ur Pussy this weekend

tomdickandharryasia

Experienced
For all the women out here... Who or what is most likely to be allowed to enter ur pussy this weekend... Do share your stories or plans... :D

There is an attractive gentleman, ten years my junior, who may have access this weekend if his schedule allows it. I am not counting it, though. My fingers remain a viable option.

well I hope he gets a chance

I hope he gets a chance and hope u hv a god time....
There is an attractive gentleman, ten years my junior, who may have access this weekend if his schedule allows it. I am not counting it, though. My fingers remain a viable option.

My hot boyfriend Ken tore up mah vergina good last night after we went out to Walmart for the evening. Wrecked a two dollar pair of Walmarts best panties too! It was HOT!

ugly-couples-12.jpg

Simpletimes, my Dom/Daddy/Husband...and whomever else he may give permission! :devil:

Hahaha... yes i agree... infact i hv never cared or am not a regular here... so never spent time to mk a so called profile here... so i knew ur reply... anyways... see i am so sad... :(

You're pretty rude...you wouldn't come close to MY standards either! :mad:

Unless my calculations have gone badly wrong or I've lost a couple of fingers, tampons (well you did ask).

Hahaha... yes i agree... infact i hv never cared or am not a regular here... so never spent time to mk a so called profile here... so i knew ur reply... anyways... see i am so sad... :(

You should be sad! Very few are worthy enough to receive the touch of my lady!

Back