Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was driving in my car, full bladder, trying to hold it until I just couldn't anymore. I had my hand between my legs, I thought I would make it... And then boom... The train. Here I am stuck I this long line of cars, waiting for the end of this long ass train... Still have my hand on my pussy.
I felt some dribbles come out. I thought maybe I would make it. Still the train is going strong. A few more dribbles. My panties are damp.
I can see the end of the train....
Just a few more cars.
That's when I lost it. My golden stream began flowing. My hand planted between my legs. I can feel the warmth spreading. The spot getting bigger. I'm wetting myself in my car.
I stuck my hand straight into my pants and started playing. Still flooding my seat. I continued peeing and let out an amazing orgasm after my stream finally finished.
It was exquisite.

I was driving in my car, full bladder, trying to hold it until I just couldn't anymore. I had my hand between my legs, I thought I would make it... And then boom... The train. Here I am stuck I this long line of cars, waiting for the end of this long ass train... Still have my hand on my pussy.
I felt some dribbles come out. I thought maybe I would make it. Still the train is going strong. A few more dribbles. My panties are damp.
I can see the end of the train....
Just a few more cars.
That's when I lost it. My golden stream began flowing. My hand planted between my legs. I can feel the warmth spreading. The spot getting bigger. I'm wetting myself in my car.
I stuck my hand straight into my pants and started playing. Still flooding my seat. I continued peeing and let out an amazing orgasm after my stream finally finished.
It was exquisite.

OMG!! 🌹❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love it!! This girl so erotic!!

always regretted I didn't explore this further when I had a partner that seemed willing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back