A warning (closed for tx liquor)

angelonmyknees

Experienced
Joined
Sep 23, 2017
Posts
52
Blue flashing lights behind me. Oh, fuck. Was I speeding? Weaving? Did I miss a stoplight? I knew I should have stayed at the party, but he was there with his new girlfriend and I just couldn't. It hadn't been much of a party anyway. Same people, drinking the same booze, going through the same drama as always.

I pull over. I couldn't believe my luck. The whole point of taking every tiny back road in the county was to not run into any cops, and now here I was, about to have a shitty night turn even worse. I grabbed a mint from my purse and popped it in my mouth, hoping maybe I'd get away with just a ticket or maybe even just a warning.

I see the cop walking up, and I roll the window down. He's tall. I look up, and he shines the flashlight in my face so I can't see him. Then the beam drifts down. I have full, round double D breasts, and the dress I wore is very low cut. The light pauses on my cleavage. Then it drifts down. The dress is also quite short, and the light pauses on my thighs.
 
"Have you been drinking, ma'am?" The voice said, almost too low and gruff not to be faked. The light moves back up to your eyes so you don't know who's talking again. "I'm going to need you license and registration." after a moments pause he adds, "And I'm going to need you step out of the car and walk around back."
 
Shit, shit, shit. That voice, it's not right. It's also, almost familiar. I look up, but before I can see him, the light shines right in my face, blinding me.

"OK, ok," I say. I reach out to open the glove box and by the time I can see again, he's stepped away to the back of the car. I get my license and registration and open the door, stepping out. I straighten my dress and walk to the back of the car.

"Here," I say, holding out the papers.
 
He's now off to the side of his own headlights, standing in shadows. He points, "Stand there, please." His voice slipping, almost giving away something familiar. He then shines the light at you, then down to the papers in his hand, then back to you.

He moves to the side of his patrol car and comes back speaking in a commanding voice, "Turn around! Put your hands on the trunk of your car! Now!" He could have drawn a weapon in the shadows past his headlights and he sounds like he's in a panic or angry. "Do it! Right NOW!!"
 
I go and stand where he points and sigh. I look up at the sky. It's a clear night, and this far out in the country, there are a zillion stars. There's a farmhouse in the distance. I hope he'll see my name and realize who my daddy is.

Then he starts barking orders. The sudden change in his manner sends a jolt of fear through me.

"OK! Relax!" I say. I turn quickly and put my hands on the car, bending down a bit to reach it. "I'm doing it, ok? Jesus."
 
He moves up, taking one of your wrists and shackles it with his handcuffs. "You have the right to remain silent." He pushes you down, bending you over the trunk of your car and pulls the other hand back until your cuffed. "I suggest you remain silent."

He puts a hand between your shoulders to keep you on the hood of the car for a moment. You can almost feel his eyes roaming over your body now on full display in the bright headlights of his police car. "I'm going to check you for weapons now. If you resist, you're going straight to jail. Do you understand?" His voice was almost normal and starting to get more familiar.

But he started with two hands, at your shoulders and sliding then down your back. If it wasn't for the handcuffs, the headlights and the abuse of authority it would almost be a massage. He continues moving his hands down your back to your waist, then back up to your arms which are already bare but his hands slid over your arms, exploring your flesh.

"Don't move." He says, taking his hands away and a moment later they are on your bare calves. He gently slides his hands up the back of your thighs, up further letting his thumbs rub your inner thigh. It's clear he's not looking for weapons at this point, just exploring your body with his hands.
 
"Oh my God, wait, please!" I whined as he put the handcuffs on me and started reading me my rights. My mind was racing. This wasn't right. He only said part of it, and he hadn't even done any tests to see if I was drunk. As I lay over the trunk of my car with the bright beams of his headlights shining on me, I felt the breeze tickling my thighs, and I knew my dress was riding up. Could he see the skimpy pink thong I was wearing?

When he started searching me, my whole body froze. I couldn't even breathe for a moment, and then... why was he feeling my arms? Did he think I had a weapon under my skin? Then his hands moved to my thighs, and I whimpered in horror. My breath started coming much too fast.

"Oh God," I whispered. "Please don't hurt me. Please don't. I'm sorry."

In my panic, I realized I recognized his voice. I couldn't place it, not yet, but I had this terrible feeling I knew who this was.
 
His hands move up your legs, under your skirt and over your bare ass. "Well, well?" His finger tips find the edge of your thong, this thumbs sliding along the lips of your cunt. "Anything hidden under here?" He then grabs the tiny fabric and pulls it down exposing you to both his headlights and anyone else who could be driving by right now.

After pulling your pink thong down to your knees he lets his hands rub the back of your thighs again and this time he uses one hand to explore, part and enter your pussy. "Have to make sure you're not hiding a weapon." He presses his fingers deep, his thumb finding your clit as only an older and experienced man could.

As he works his fingers in you, thumb rolling against your pearl, he started to undo his belt with his free hand. The sound of his gun and keys hitting the ground is tell-tale. Next comes his zipper and pants. "Damn. I can't tell yet. You might still be hiding something... and I'm sure you'd just lie if I asked. I guess we have to search deeper."
 
Last edited:
Oh God. I felt him slide my dress up to my waist, baring my ass in my little pink thong. Then he slid the thong down.

"Stop it," I whimper. "Please, I'm not hiding anything...." His fingers open me, and slide in. I'm so wet they slide in easily. What the hell's wrong with me? Why am I wet? I moan as he starts to finger me, talking about searching me. I try to break away, but he's got me pinned, and his thumb touches my clit, making my knees tremble. I shiver and sigh with pleasure.

"Please don't," I murmur, but even I don't believe my protests. When I hear his heavy belt hit the floor, my pussy clenches on his fingers. I shake my head, panting, "You can't do this."
 
"As wet as you are, I bet I can." With a hand on your cuffs to make sure you don't move he guides his cock to your wet pussy and enters you effortlessly. "Oh, fuck, that's good!"

He's dropped his vocal mask, so now the voice of Sheriff Allan is obvious. All the nights he'd had you babysit his little girl while he and his wife went out on date comes into focus. The way he looked you over, the offer to drive you home.

Allan starts to slid in and out of your wet cunt, pulling back until only the bare tip of his dick is still inside you and then pushing back in so hard your car rocks with the thrust. "Oh, I've needed this... I've needed this for so long." He starts thrusting hard, his balls slapping your clit with each push.

He continues to plow you all the while holding the handcuffs or your shoulder. "Fuck, I need to see these tits." He pulls at your top, forcing it down until your breasts are now smashed against the trunk of the car with each shove from his hips. "Come here. Turn around." He then makes you turn so that you're facing the patrol car, body on full display in the bright headlights of his car.

The dashboard cam probably recording an amazing view of your perfect double d's rolling and bouncing as you're getting fucked. All the while the Sheriff continues to pump his dick in and out of your cunt and holding your shoulder and the cuffs so you can't escape your humiliation.
 
Last edited:
His cock slid into me effortlessly, and my pussy clenched him tight. I heard a sound that sounded like some sort of animal, and it took a second to realize it was me. i couldn't believe it, I was getting raped by the side of the road, and as horrible as it was, my body was quivering with pleasure.

Then he spoke, and my eyes opened wide. Sheriff Allan. He held me down so I couldn't really see him, but I knew his voice. And then his cock slammed into me again, and i screamed, again. I couldn't believe it. I knew him. I knew his wife. Hell, I babysat for them. And now he was raping me. And I was screaming with pleasure at least as much as fear.

I was numb with shock, a ragdoll as he pulled the front of my dress down to expose my tits, and then rolled me over on my back. He started fucking me even harder, with my legs up over his shoulders and my tits bouncing, and the bright headlights shining right on me. I couldn't believe Sheriff Allan would do this to me, and as I started to cum, I felt the whole awful horror of the situation come crashing down, and my sobs and shrieks of ecstasy became one singular, twisted thing.

I didn't hear or see the other car until it was passing us. i glimpsed a stunned face in the window, looking straight at me, and then they were just taillights receding in the distance.

"Why are you doing this?" I moaned, even as my pussy clenched his cock in another spasm of pleasure.
 
Allen leaned in, a hand groping one of your huge tits. "Do you have ANY idea how much I've wanted this?" He was building up, all but slamming into you and pressing you down on the car. "Those sexy jeans. Those tight tops. Low cut blouses." He arched his back to suck on an exposed nipple then lick and bite it gently.

Moving back to look you in the eyes he started to return to his original pace. "How many times I had to pretend I was thinking of my wife when all I could think about was you." He finally leaned in and kisses you, his mouth hungry with desire and his hips continued to change rhythm and pace making sure he could hold back his own orgasm even as he felt you quiver and shake with lust.

"I needed this. I need you. Fuck, you're a dream I've had over and over." He kisses your neck, your shoulder and lets his hand roam over the exposed parts of your body above and blow the dress now gathered at your mid section.

"I need to cum. I'm going to cum." He started rocking harder and faster, kissing you again and exploring your mouth with his tongue. "I can't- can't-" He roared with pleasure and shoved himself as deep into your cunt as he could. The fire of his orgasm floods your whole body as he pumps his hips as if trying to fill your very soul with his seed.

"Oh..." As his body relaxes he leans in, his cock still buried inside you, and starts to kiss you again. This time with more tenderness but the same level of desire. "Fuck, I needed that... I needed to do that." He kisses your neck and shoulder as both his body and rod start to relax.
 
I lay there, shuddering in the aftermath of orgasm, with Sheriff Allan slamming his cock into me, groping me, kissing me. My back arched uncomfortably with my wrists cuffed behind me, and he spoke passionately, like a lover. I couldn't believe it. Each stroke of his cock brought another yelp of pleasure and horror, and then he was cumming. In me.

His bulk settled on me, and his mouth found mine, kissing me tenderly. I shook my head, telling myself it wasn't really happening. He hadn't just forced me. I hadn't just cum while a man I had known as long as I could remember raped me on the trunk of my car.

"Get off me!" I sobbed, as he relaxed.
 
"Right." He says, pulling out of your warm sex and stepping back to pull his pants and boxers back up. "Come on. Let's get these cuffs off you." This time he moves behind you so that you're fully illuminated in the headlights of the police car.

You can feel the cold air on your exposed and freshly fucked pussy, which seems just slightly colder than the air on your exposed breasts. As Allan goes behind you he started to work with the cuffs, then remembers the keys were on his belt. He forces you to stay put with one hand on the chain of the cuffs and the other reaching out to get the keys. All the while he maintains a professional level of control that he was trained and practiced to do.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top