Finally a thread for women who are currently masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Home sick so laying in bed completely naked playing with my nipples a nice little butt plug nestled in my ass.

i can't remember ;) but sure was nice.... :) how are you jenn

hi everyone else reading, hope you're having lots of wet sticky fun xxx :kiss:

Good, thanks for asking. Too bad your memory has failed on the recall, perhaps create a new memory?

The Professor and I had THE BEST yummy sex last night and I am still horny just thinking about it...He's not home, so I guess a girl has to do what a girl has to do...

Slowly touching...lightly. Awaiting my lover's return.

*slipping my hand inside my shorts, still lightly touching over my panties*

Edited 10 minutes later: thank God he's here ... and telling me how he wants to touch me, how he wants me to touch .... my touching will get intense now ... *biting my lip in anticipation*

Last edited:

Edited 10 minutes later: thank God he's here ... and telling me how he wants to touch me, how he wants me to touch .... my touching will get intense now ... *biting my lip in anticipation*

sounds yummy....:devil:

Mmmm... that's hot

*slipping my cock outside of my shorts

Enjoying a bit of self indulgence tonight. 3rd glass of Merlot in..laying back on our new oversize couch. Lavender nightie that ties in front is now open..taking time caressing my breasts and lightly tugging at my nipples..fire building down below but denying myself the pleasure of touch for now..all the while tonight my mental attentions have turned to an all girl nature. :kiss::rose:

Enjoying a bit of self indulgence tonight. 3rd glass of Merlot in..laying back on our new oversize couch. Lavender nightie that ties in front is now open..taking time caressing my breasts and lightly tugging at my nipples..fire building down below but denying myself the pleasure of touch for now..all the while tonight my mental attentions have turned to an all girl nature. :kiss::rose:

now that sounds like the place I need to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back