Mother of the Groom

Turning Up the Heat



“How’s the water?” Matt’s touch sent a warm shiver down Melinda’s spine to heat her loins. She focused her attention on her fingers as she felt the temperature rising in the water pouring from the faucet into the bath.

“It’s getting there,” she replied. “Do you still like it as hot as you used to?”


 
Some Like it Hot



“I love my hot showers,” Matt confirmed. “Nothing feels better.”

“‘Nothing’? Really?” Melinda chuckled. “Nothing feels better?”

She stepped into the tub and let the hot water cascade down her body, feeling almost cooly refreshing compared to the heat in her loins.


 
Matt laughed. "Alright...well, almost nothing."

He followed Melinda into the shower, catching the spray of hot water that wasn't hitting her body as she stood in front of him. He ran his hands along her sides while leaning down to kiss her shoulder.
 
Don’t Forget Behind the Ears



“Really?” Melinda chuckled. “Nothing feels better?”

She entered the tub and let the hot water cascade down her body, feeling almost cooly refreshing compared to the heat in her loins.

“Alright...” Matt Laughed as he stepped into the shower behind her. “Well, almost nothing.”

Although Melinda sighed with pleasure as Matt ran his palms down her sides while leaning in to kiss her shoulder, when his hands reached her hips she stopped them.

“Mommies are in charge during bath time,” she insisted, turning to face him. “That way we make sure little boys get good and clean.”

She picked up the tiny bottle of body wash from the soap dish recessed in the tiled wall and cracked open the sealed cap. The scents of cucumber and jasmine reached their nostrils as she poured some out into her right hand and started spreading it on his chest.


 
"Mommies are in charge during bath time," Melinda said as she turned to face Matt, and he could sense the mischief in her voice as she spoke those words. "That way, we make sure little boys get good and clean."

Matt was really starting to enjoy the dirty spin he and his mother put on 'Mommy-talk,' and his desire to have her again began to rise once more.

He watched her wet hands spread the body wash over his chest, while the fragrance was enough to relax him. He closed his eyes and exhaled. "Mmm, that smells really good...but not as good as it feels," he sighed.
 
Getting Down to Business



“Mmm,” Matted sighed when Melinda started spreading cucumber and jasmine scented body wash on his chest. “That smells really good... but not as good as it feels.”

“And how does this feel?” Melinda asked as her slick hands moved down to his semirigid penis and wrapped it with her lotion coated fingers.


 
Matt grunted as he felt Melinda's hand grip his semi-hard shaft, covering it in little suds from the body wash on her fingers.

"Mmm, that's even better...get your baby boy all nice and clean," he pleaded in a lustful tone.
 
Detail Work



“Get your baby boy all nice and clean,” Matt encouraged Melinda as she gently coated his hardening penis with body wash in her bare hands.

“If I’m to do that,” Melinda laughed, “I’ll need to get closer.”

She got down on her knees before him. As her left hand wrapped around and moved up and down his shaft, her right softly spread body wash on his scrotum, then moved around to his butt. She began to cover it with lather, her fingertips probing playfully up and down his crack.



 
Matt smiled as Melinda slowly dropped to her knees before him and wrapped her left hand around his cock, sliding it back and forth, the motion starting to get him hard again. He looked down once again at her wedding band on her left ring finger while she stroked him, another reminder of her infidelity.

He jumped a little as she slid her fingers along his buttcrack, not accustomed to someone reaching back there beside himself. She did say she was going to clean him up though.
 
This and That



As she lathered Matt’s butt, Melinda found his anus with the tip of her right index finger. She wiggled her fingertip upon it, not hard enough to penetrate, just enough to tickle. Meanwhile, she moved her body to the side to let the water from the shower start to rinse his sudsy penis.


 
Matt squirmed a bit as he felt Melinda's finger twitch against his anus. "Oh..." he said, turning to look at his mother while she moved to let the hot water rinse his shaft.

"You're doing a good job, Mommy," he softly said with a smile. "I feel a lot cleaner now. Can I return the favor?"
 
Like Mother, Like....



“You’re doing a good job, Mommy,” Matt confirmed he appreciated the way Melinda bathed his most sensitive and erogenous areas. “I feel a lot cleaner now. Can I return the favor?”

She stood and stretched, clasping her hands high above her head, exposing her whole shimmering body to him. “I suppose you need to learn this.... Please do.”


 
Melinda raised her arms and clasped her hands above her head in what seemed to Matt like some kind of modeling pose, which made him admire her even more.

He reached for the body wash and poured a generous amount in the palm of his hand. After transferring some to the other palm, he began to gently rub Melinda's body down, lathering her wet body up. Matt moved his hands over and around her breasts, then worked down her stomach and to the pelvic region.

"How's this?" he asked.
 
Getting Better All the Time



“How’s this?” Matt murmured as his soapy hands drew frustratingly close to Melinda’s pubes. Her nipples already ached delightfully from his tender cleansing of her breasts.

“You’re nearing perfection,” she whispered breathlessly, knowing he could certainly by now feeling her hip muscles rhythmic tensing and jerking with burgeoning desire.


 
"Mmm, I'm happy to hear that," Matt murmured into Melinda's neck, the intoxicating smell of the body wash filling his nostrils.

He extended the index and middle fingers of one hand and slowly slid them across her slit, the digits running delicately along her folds.
 
Honest Truth



“Oh! Oh, Matt...” Melinda sighed as he slowly slid two finfers across her slit, their tips running delicately along her folds. It did not matter who did this now. She just wanted it to continue. “That feels so good....”


 
Matt didn't utter a word; instead, he chose to continue rubbing his mother in her most private of areas. His fingers continued to caress her while his lips pressed to the base of her neck softly.

Matt wanted to make this all about Melinda, and he loved the way her body reacted to his touch.
 
Lessons from Mommy



“That feels so good,” Melinda repeated, despite growing increasingly frustrated with her son’s obvious inexperience in pleasing women. He continued to simply rub the exterior of her womanhood, not delving deeper between the folds.

“Erica’s very lucky to have you,” she said sincerely. “But let me show you some things that she might appreciate.”

Placing her hand over his, she grunted with pleasure as she pushed his index fingertip into her now sodden vagina.

“You know how to find that, I’m sure,” she chuckled. Then, pulling his hand higher, she again guided his index finger, moaning when she got it to her target. Her voice turned husky. “Feel that? That’s my clitoris.... Oh God!”


 
Matt wanted to take his time, but Melinda had other ideas, and who could blame her considering how hot and bothered he had gotten her?

Seeing the effect the simple touch of her clit had gotten her, Matt began to rub it, his index finger gently running over the little nub.
 
One Step at a Time



“Yes, Matt!” Melinda moaned as her son started caressing her clitoris. She could tell immediately he had done this before. Had me meant to tease her earlier? She set that thought aside as his fingertip made her loins pulse with pleasure and desire. She addressed the desire next.

“Now... Now I need to have you inside me!” she groaned breathlessly. Unfortunately but unavoidably causing his hand to lose contact momentarily with her womanhood, Melinda got down on her hands and knees in the bathtub. She relished the feel of the hot water on her back and anticipation of having Matt make love to her from behind.


 
Matt was surprised that his touch had such an effect on Melinda that she got on her hands and knees in the tub with the hot water cascading down upon her back. She begged to have him back inside her, and Matt was not one to disappoint.

He joined his mother on the floor of the tub and stroked his cock, then pushed the head inside her and gently began to make love to her in the bathtub. While thrusting into her, Matt reached around her and pawed her wet breasts.
 
Passing on Wisdom



Melinda sighed as her son entered her from behind. He thrust heartily, and pawed her wet breasts. She could not fault his enthusiasm, just his technique.

“Take your time, Matt... enjoy...” she advised breathlessly. “And don’t forget what I said about my clitoris....”


 
Melinda was right; Matt had gotten so wrapped up in making love to his mother for a second time that the thought of pleasing her somewhat hit the backburner.

"OK," he moaned from behind her. As soon as the words finished spilling out of his mouth, he reached around her with his right hand and gently began to rub her clit while his stiff shaft moved in and out of her slowly.
 
It’s Time



“That’s it!” Melinda groaned when Matt reached around her hip and began to caress her clitoris as he made love to her from behind in the hot shower. “That’s it.... Time your thrusts with your finger, Matt. That’ll make me come!”


 
Back
Top