Hello to everyone - housewife

jupiter98765

Experienced
Im just a plain housewife who get off from your dirty and nasty comments

Last edited:
Glad to hear it. Does hubby know you are here, or will he? :devil:

And if you are up for requests, I'd be interested to see fingers inserted all the way up to your wedding ring.

Please do tell me more... Just for now i want to be a total slut. Dont hate me for doing this, I have my own reasons.

I want to taste other things.. I want to do other things..
I want to show my self and hear how other men will use
My holes and my body

Last edited:
this is some of the pics he took of me. im sharing it to the world since he let his
friends see all our pictures and videos

Last edited:
this is some of the pics he took of me. im sharing it to the world since he let his
friends see all our pictures and videos

I would like to cover your ass in cum and make your husband clean it up:devil:

I need you men to tell me what you want in my body.
how you like my body.
make me not regret this.

this is the last one if

Last edited:
I need you men to tell me what you want in my body.
how you like my body.
make me not regret this.

Your pussy is making pre-cum run down the shaft of my hard 7" cock. I want to fuck you until I fill you with cum:kiss:

Begging

I like the image of you on your knees - I would lick you from pussy to ass until you begged me to fuck you. Your husband watching and taking pictures telling my to pound your pussy hard!

I'd love to steal up behind you bent over like that and start licking your exposed cunt, burying my nose in your ass as I eat your pussy and grab your breasts.

If I may. The reason you are not getting more responses is because you take your photos down so quickly. Lit has people from all time zones and all over the world and with jobs and families they can't all be here at the same time. I have seen only the photo you left up, and it looks great but I can't comment on the others because they came down too quickly. Good luck, I hope you post more and I am lucky enough to be here at the right time.

Back