How much masturbation is too much?

chase_lecanne

Virgin
Joined
Sep 8, 2012
Posts
19
I have a vivid imagination. Always had since I was really young, but I seem to be permanently stuck in puberty. I think about sex constantly, even at work, and can barely wait until my boyfriend goes out so that I can watch porn or chat and masturbate. My friends think I'm nuts, but getting off is seriously the best part of my day.

Is constantly getting yourself off even when you get regular sex too much?
 
Boyfriend thinks fucking myself while watching gangbangs is an indicator of.... something bad. It's a shame he isn't interested in experimenting. :[
 
Good question. I try to think about whether it's affecting my relationships with others or interfering with (other) activities that interest me that I believe I want to pursue. But geez, I do like to masturbate. Even, as you say, when I'm getting regular sex.
 
LOL YES! i wish he'd be...more excited by that. he's great, but he isnt as obsessed with fucking as i am. we just have different styles... and maybe thats why im so obsessed with porn and jackhammering myself with a vibrator any chance i get. i want certain things and he doesnt like to share so my imagination runs wild! even now, im staying up late and let him go to bed early so i can have some alone time with redtube...
 
Man, you're gonna find some like-minded people here on Lit I suspect ...:D
 
I have a vivid imagination. Always had since I was really young, but I seem to be permanently stuck in puberty. I think about sex constantly, even at work, and can barely wait until my boyfriend goes out so that I can watch porn or chat and masturbate. My friends think I'm nuts, but getting off is seriously the best part of my day.

Is constantly getting yourself off even when you get regular sex too much?

This describes me perfectly, even at work I'm reading lit or story's and letting my imagination run wild, I'm constantly horny, and have a much higher sex drive than my wife, I often wake up early for some alone time while the family sleeps or go to bed late. The material I look at is far away from what my wife would be comfortable with ( its not outrageous, more the fact she doesn't like porn at all ). When I first met my wife our sex drives matched perfectly (like rabbits?) but year by year her sex drive has lowered and if anything mines risen, leaving me where I am today, a perv ;) and addicted? To masturbation lol.
 
" ... but his dick was nailing some spot deep inside of her that was practically causing her to go into convulsions. She arched her back, eyes rolling backwards and could only stretch out one arm towards Jenna as a completely ruined moan ripped from her throat."

Niiiice. Fuck yeah.
 
I don't think there's such a thing as too much, but if it interferes with relationships it's tough to justify doing it so much. I've always been sexual and have too many fetishes for my own good, so it's a natural release of energy for me.
 
Once your penis falls off............you've probably had enough
 
Although I don't really think that lots and lots of masturbating is too much, I do wonder if you are getting enough of the right kind of sex. "Can't wait for your bf to leave," kind of telegraphs that he is there, but not getting you off the way you need and often enough. If regular sex with bf isn't hot, good, sexy, satisfying enough -- it will leave you wanting lots more.
 
Boyfriend thinks fucking myself while watching gangbangs is an indicator of.... something bad. It's a shame he isn't interested in experimenting. :[

My dear, I currently have a friend who LOVES fantisizing about being gang banged and bukaked. She loves watching porn of it. I like to find her such porn and write her erotic stories about it. She knows my hot buttons as well and loves to push them. I think it's a crying shame that your boyfriend doesn't like to share your fantasies with you and makes you feel foolish because of them.

Trust me, take the word from somebody that's been married for more years than you've been on this planet and has had frustrations with not being able to completely and fully and non-judgmentally share fantasies with a spouse........find somebody with whom you are more compatible.

It probably sounds harsh and seems hard to leave someone that isn't what you want and need to make you feel complete and fully happy with who you are. It only festers over the years. What I love about my friend is that we can talk about ANYTHING and EVERYTHING no matter how off the wall or "out there". We don't judge each other. We appreciate each other. We accept each other for who we are. If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, find someone like that. Don't compromise who you are or settle for something less than you want just for near term convenience or to "avoid" being alone. It's possible to "be with" someone and still feel alone. It's what I sense in your message. You are a young beautiful woman. You can have your pick of men. Be yourself and find someone who will let you fly rather than wanting to keep you in a cage.
 
Once your penis falls off............you've probably had enough

considering the OP's a girl, that leaves her a lot of leeway to work with. :D

I say go for it! I get off (not just stroking myself) probably 3 or 4 times a day on average, some weekends probably more like a dozen.
 
If you were my GF we'd be masturbating together ALL the time.

The only time I stop is when my balls have nothing more to give.

My advice? Just cum. :kiss:
 
Just do it until it hurts, take a rest then do it again. No such thing as too much Masturbation if you are enjoying it.
 
If it's not affecting your relationships with other human beings or your professional life, and it's not subtracting from your enjoyment of other things, then masturbate as much as you want.
 
Do it till you need glasses then you better stop before you go blind.
 
Oh by the way my glasses are as thick as coke bottle bottoms ( the old glass 6 oz. ones )
 
Although I don't really think that lots and lots of masturbating is too much, I do wonder if you are getting enough of the right kind of sex. "Can't wait for your bf to leave," kind of telegraphs that he is there, but not getting you off the way you need and often enough. If regular sex with bf isn't hot, good, sexy, satisfying enough -- it will leave you wanting lots more.



Very true... Kinda leads to unhappiness if it goes on for too long
 
masturbating & fantasizing are great ways to keep things fresh, and fun, but it's important that neither have adverse affects on relationships or productivity. If you're life is going smoothly while enjoying these trysts then stop second guessing it and enjoy. If it does get in the way, adjust and move on.

Good luck and enjoy!
 
I think if you get so sore, you can't walk right any more, you need Polysporin instead of lube, or you find you are bleeding from your vagina and it's not your period, then you've probably had too much.
 
Back
Top