The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just woke up, give me a break. I'm not my usually charming, intelligent self yet. ;)

c'mon...its not like knowing the difference between infinite numerical sets and trans-finite cardinals...

Comes with being narcissistic. It can't be helped.

Ha you lie : General treatment guidelines for narcissistic personality disorder, including psychotherapy, medications and self-help resources.

What's up with the miami heat they have terrific talent at attacking the basket but every game I try to watch them they fall in love with making unnecessary early three point attempts. Why do they play against their strength? I don't get it.

What's up with the miami heat they have terrific talent at attacking the basket but every game I try to watch them they fall in love with making unnecessary early three point attempts. Why do they play against their strength? I don't get it.

Because, like most professional athletes, they are vain and in love with their abilities.

Ha you lie : General treatment guidelines for narcissistic personality disorder, including psychotherapy, medications and self-help resources.

Medications? Ha! Almost no personality disorders have phamaceutical solutions. NPD is no exception to that. Nods.

Medications? Ha! Almost no personality disorders have phamaceutical solutions. NPD is no exception to that. Nods.

I simply copied that off of google. My assumption is its more of a 'treatment' to help manage then an actually cure. But no worries. He's not that bad :p

I simply copied that off of google. My assumption is its more of a 'treatment' to help manage then an actually cure. But no worries. He's not that bad :p

Of course, people with Narcissistic personality disorder don't really seek treatment, for obvious reasons. They feel nothing is wrong with being in love with people as totally awesome as themselves. Nods again.

Of course, people with Narcissistic personality disorder don't really seek treatment, for obvious reasons. They feel nothing is wrong with being in love with people as totally awesome as themselves. Nods again.

*licks neck..mm noon time :p Giggles with self amusement and skips away.

Because, like most professional athletes, they are vain and in love with their abilities.

That's my point. It goes against the strengths of where their abilities lie. The ones who do the attacking the basket shouldn't be the ones shooting long threepoint airballs and bricks. They should be the ones penetrating the defense and dishing it out for the three point shot.

They have players who can shoot the threepointers but their attackers are the ones who pull up and make dumb shot attempts with plenty of time on the shot clock left.

That's my point. It goes against the strengths of where their abilities lie. The ones who do the attacking the basket shouldn't be the ones shooting long threepoint airballs and bricks. They should be the ones penetrating the defense and dishing it out for the three point shot.

They have players who can shoot the threepointers but their attackers are the ones who pull up and make dumb shot attempts with plenty of time on the shot clock left.

Not that i claim to know anything about sports, other then men in tight pants make it tolerable to watch. But isn't that what they have coaches for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back