Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i confess that i just can't wrap my head around certain elements. i can't allow it to sit in my spirit. in the end, i suppose it really doesn't matter. i can't please everyone, nor is it my duty to do so.

ICT I just don't care anymore. Seriously. I'm doing this for me. (blah blah I've said this all before. but fuck it. I mean it)

IACT I just took photos of me doing pushups in my undies... and they are whats pushing me to get back to the gym. I am disgusted by how the photos look!

ICT I was so depressed today I spent it curled up in a ball in bed. I can't seem to find the energy to do anything.

ICT I was so depressed today I spent it curled up in a ball in bed. I can't seem to find the energy to do anything.

ICT this sounds exactly like my day.
IACT that I couldn't get out of bed to feed myself at all today.
IFCT it felt like a chore just to keep myself hydrated so my kidneys wouldn't kill me later.

ICT I'm lazy and Hate exercise

IACT I walked around my Apartment complex last night (only about a half of a mile)

IFCT walking into the office today I thought my legs were going to buckle from under me

IAFCT I know I need to keep it up or I will never see my grandchildren (if my kids ever have any)

ICT I'm lazy and Hate exercise

IACT I walked around my Apartment complex last night (only about a half of a mile)

IFCT walking into the office today I thought my legs were going to buckle from under me

IAFCT I know I need to keep it up or I will never see my grandchildren (if my kids ever have any)

I'm proud of you.

ICT you're slightly judgmental.
IACT its not my fault.
ICT that stung more than you will ever know.
IACT I think our friendship maybe over.
IFCT if you never hear from me again, you can refer back to this post.:cool:

ICT I love my cuddlebear :heart:
IACT I love him even when he is being a butthead!

ICT since joining this site late last night i have masturbated twice looking at some of the photos. IACT there are some very sexy woman on here who make me hard just looking at their avatar.

I confess that my sex drive has been through the roof recently. Being single and surrounded in work and life by sexually attractive people that I am obligated to not become involved with is making me a little crazy.

ICT I'm grateful for all the well wishes, positive thoughts and PM's .
IACT today has been much better. I'm always happier after a workout.
IFCT if the workout had been in bed instead of the gym I'd be much happier.

ICT I've spent most of the day practically naked.

IFCT I'm thinking about watching The Adventures of Buckaroo Banzai Across the 8th Dimension tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back