Business man's wife (only for Kililia & susurrus)

A heartbeat. Then two, three, four, five, six. Right on the seventh, Kent heard a very muted, "Yes," using Anya's voice, in the darkness.

He smiled in the low moonlight. He had no idea what the girl felt. All he knew for sure was that this wasn't easy for her, either physically or mentally. He could tell she was resigning herself to her situation, and even though a part of her was loving the physical sensations she was getting, she was still grappling with the loss of her youth, and to her estimation, her freedom.

To that latter, Kent had to agree, to an extent. Most thought that being rich and successful meant you were free to do whatever you pleased. To only a degree was that true. What most people fail to realize is that, once you reach a certain place in society, you get hemmed in by that success and the limitations it imposes. Much of the time, his days were not his own. It was partly the reason he'd chosen to live so far from where he made his money. Had he been closer, those he entrusted to manage things for him would feel the need for him to have his hand in every decision. While a controlling part of him wished he did have more of a say in operations, he reminded himself that was why his father had died at 38 of a heart attack, and why he had only barely known the man.

Oh, certainly Kent spent a good portion of time monitoring and making deals, but when he took time off from work, he wanted only to be bothered if there was an emergency. And if the phone rang right now, whoever was on the other end would be told to fuck off until morning.

"This is going to hurt, but only for a moment," Kent said calmly. He then held her hips even more firmly, then gave a quick thrust up into Anya's soon-to-be-no-longer-virgin cunt...
 
She gulped hard as she felt his grip tighten on her hips, she struggle urge to change her mind as it was made for her. Throwing back her hair as she scream at the top of her lungs as he tore through her hymen. She grip onto his shoulder in tears, going limp in his lap, whimpering as she was in so much pain. Her track of innocence barely lubing over his cock as he feels it drip down his balls as proof he was her first and now only man.

She press her forehead on his shoulder as she was shaking and crying as he painfully stretched her more than earlier yet not completely inside her yet. She was breathing breathing heavily on his neck as she tries to recompose herself but was painfully sore . She bite down her lower lip, whimpering helplessly as she did not have the strength to move off his thick cock: " aarrggghhh...oh...god....too big..." *unaware he was barely inside her tight virgin pussy though she could not imagine able to handle more inches of his enormous cock*
 
Having never had a virgin before, Kent wasn't ready for the scream that came from Anya's throat when he forced his way past her maidenhead. When she collapsed on him, he stopped moving again, even though he still wasn't completely inside her.

As she laid on top of him, her face buried in his shoulder, weeping lightly, he removed his hands from her hips and wrapped them around the little, weeping body.

"It's okay," he whispered. "That part's all over now. You won't feel that ever again. From here on out, you should start feeling pleasure. I won't go any deeper until you say it's okay."

Kent laid there, his young wife trembling on top of him, his cock still only about halfway inside her no longer virgin pussy, waiting for her to tell him it was okay to move again...
 
Anya found herself painfully full as her body never knew to size of a man''s cock. She relax a bit as he held her gently in his arms. Which was honestly comforting for her first time as she tried to adjust to his thick girth stretching her wide.

She found herself reliever at his statement, she took several deep breathe as she lay over his lap.
She summed her courage before replying: " please .... dont ...Stop. ..even if I beg....or I. .won't have ...the courage to go on...."

She knew if he let her get off his cock or stop filling her, she would flee and refuse to over continue with his big cock claiming him. She gave him full permission to finish what he started .
 
Kent smiled in the moonlight. She wanted him to give her the courage she needed, by not giving her a choice. He could work with that. Still, she wouldn't be able to say she never was given the opportunity to back out.

Wrapping his arms around her, Kent pushed his hips toward Anya's tightly gripping pussy. He still took his time: no need to sour her on the notion of sex by her first time being unpleasant. Still, this time he determined not to stop until he either bottomed out, or she stopped him due to it getting too intense.

The feeling of his hard cock being swallowed by a hole so wet and tight had Kent moaning pretty steadily.

"My god," he panted into Anya's ear, "I've never been in a pussy so tight. I hope you're starting to enjoy this, because I definitely am."
 
Anya gasp as she felt his firm grasp on her body, trembling in a mix of pain and fear. She bite now on his shoulder as he began pushing forward, closing her eyes tight as he was so painfully big...
She was whimpering as he stretched her so much by his thick girth, God it fell like an anaconda.

She began to calmly breathe as he had almost fully impaled her on his cock, maKing her eyes widen at the sensation

" ohhh good....your tooo...oh shit....oh...God. ..aaarggghhhh"

She let's out a painful cry has the head of his cock hit her cervix as he finally manage fill every inch in her pussy. She clung to him like a child, whimpering as she felt so full and unable move.
 
Anya was amazingly tight. Kent started to wonder if it'd be like this every time he tried to fuck his new wife. My god, he had never felt anything so incredible before.

A wicked part of him enjoyed that Anya was having such difficulty accepting his cock in her young cunt. One thing was sure, she'd need to get used to it, because now that he'd felt this awe-inspiring sensation around his cock, he certainly wasn't going to want to lose it willingly.

He then felt the tip hit something inside, and from Anya's yelp he knew he'd struck her cervix. It'd happened before. He knew from previous lovers thst it was quite painful. However, it also meant he was as deep as he could go in this position. He knew, though, there was a little more she could get.

To the quivering, panting thing that was currently attached to him, he whispered, the arousal he felt at being so completely encompassed by Anya's tightness making his voice shake, "When you feel you can, sit up csrefully. I think there's a little more of me for you. You just can't get it in this position."
 
Anya could not imagine take any more inches of his cock, she felt so full. She clung to him, whimpering trying to adjust to his huge cock. She clung helplessly to her husband in desperation, it somehow comforted her.

She blushed as he whispered in her ear, a shiver running down her spine. She whimpered at request but complied as she did as he requested of her. She gulped a few times as she position herself for Kent desire to fully impaled her pussy.

" I don't think...it all..fit...your too big..."
She whimpers realising he had a few more inches to add into her deflowered pussy.
 
Last edited:
Slowly, obediently, Anya pushed against Kent's chest, levering herself toward a sitting position. Kent felt his cock shift in its newest favorite place as she moved. The look on Anya's moonlit face told the story of how difficult it was for her, but some part of her seemed to want to feel more.

Eventually, she sat up, and she realized that, as full as she'd felt while laying down, there was still more cock to fit inside her little pussy.

Kent let her whimper, knowing that eventually, this sensation she was feeling would be almost all she ever wanted to experience. Of course, he wondered, as tight as she was, if she lifted her legs and removed what was supporting her, if she wouldn't just hover there on his cock, her gripping pussy not letting her descend any lower? He knew it was silly, but it brought a slight smile to his lips.

"Of course you can take it, baby," he whispered to the whimpering girl. "Take your time. You're almost there."

He sure as hell wasn't going anywhere...
 
Any readjusted herself, following Kent direction, whimpering as she was so painfully sore.She blushed as he made his statement, shaking like a leaf as she felt she was about to collapse from taking such a huge cock for her first time. She gulped hard: " its too big...godd....aarrrggghhh"

She sank her nails into his shoulder, gripping on as she tries to balance herself : " its really...too...much... " ** tries to slide herself off his cock, trembling as she tries to catch her breathe. A part of her wished he would take control since she was so embarrassed of her position especially on her first time. Her courage fading as she began to pull off his cock feeling embarrassed and self conscience. It was obvious her morale and needing state was in conflict as she was pulling herself off his cock, sliding half way...

She knew, she no longer be able go on unless her husband took charge as she stated feel like a whore for volunteering for her first time..
 
Anya hovered for some time, obviously trying to weigh obeying both Kent's desire, and her own body's budding desire for the sensation that had to underlie the pain she was feeling. When he felt her start to climb off him, he grabbed her hips once more and held her firm.

"I know it's uncomfortable. That might be an understatement. However, I'm afraid stopping now is out of the question..."

With that, Kent pushed firmly up into Anya's gripping cunt until he felt her tight opening grab at the base of his cock...
 
Anya look surprised as she felt him firmly grip her hips firmly. She stRangely was surprised by his action and concern by his determine expression.

" Kent. ..please...your really big...I jus.. "

Her words cut off by her own scream as she throws her head back as he impaled her for the first time. She felt like as if he split her in two before collapsing in his arm. She clung to him in support as she grip on his shoulder. Breathing heavily in his neck as she was in his lap try to catch her breathe.

She whimpered as she found no point arguing with him ashe claim her for the first time.
 
Last edited:
For a brief second, Kent felt his cock fully engulfed by Anya's tightness. At that, she let out another shriek of surprise and pain, then collapsed on him once again.

Kent still remained inside her, just not as fully engaged as he had been just before the sensations became too overwhelming.

As his young wife lay trembling on top of him, Kent put his arms around her once again and whispered, "Good girl. I knew you could take all of me. Sorry about that, but I had to know. And now you know, too."

Kent then sat up, taking Anya with him. He felt her pussy grip him differently as they moved, but he moved slowly, to prevent his cock popping out of her accidentally, though with her grip on him, it was unlikely.

Then, he maneuvered himself so his balance was right, and stood up, Anya still impaled on his big cock.

All this movement was getting grunts and squeaks of discomfort from his young wife, but he could tell, to some extent, she was getting used to it, even if it still was painfully tight.

Kent then started toward the house, the two of them still joined together. Inside, he carried her all the way to the bedroom, where he laid her back on the bed and with a kiss, he started to move his hips, giving Anya her first fuck...
 
Anya body tense up as he impaled her sore pussy, she felt a shiver run down her spine as he whispered in her ear. She blushed as he spoke, she clung to him like a child. She wince, whimpering as he stood up, startled as he begin to move from there location. She make small squeak as the head of his cock hit her cervix with his steps, God it felt as the head of his cock was about tare through the entrance of her cervix at times.

She gulps as they entered the bedroom where he lay her down on the bed. She open her mouth to say something but she was cut off by his kiss. She winced as she valuing to him as he began to thrust, God he was so painfully big. But slow the painful sensation began to fade and she felt some pleasure in the fullNess of his cock. It was an odd sensation that slowly became pleasurable and left he feel full. She bit down her lower lip as she clung to his back.
 
Last edited:
Anya whimpered at the sensations Kent's cock was giving her. He was sure some of it was discomfort, but the longer he stroked in and out of her petite body, the more the whimpers changed.

Before long, Kent was using full-depth strokes to fuck Anyal's grasping pussy. He felt a flood of juices pour down his shaft and over his balls as her body began to relax into the sensations, and it finally began lubricating properly as her attitude changed.

Eventually he stopped thrusting and just left his cock in her, full length. They were joined as closely as it's possible for two people to be.

"Feeling better now, are we? He asked sincerely. Anya's beautiful body looked even more stunning than it had before, laid there before him, gripping his cock tighter than any pussy had ever before.
 
Anya gasps as he began to thrust in and out her sore pussy, it did not hurt as much as when to tore her hymen. She did feel strangely full as he slip every inch of his cock with every thrust in her pussy. She found herself grabbing unto his back partly moaning as she slowly began use to his girth.

She could not believe his monstrous cock manage to fill her pussy. She was grateful, he was not pounding inside her like a madman.

She let out a loud gasps as he impaled her and stayed deep inside her. She dug her nails into his back as she felt so full. She looked up at him helplessly as she was still unused to his size.

She turn beet red as he spoke : " not ...as... painful....but I feel....full...God, your really...big.... "
She lowered her gaze : " you don't. ..regret having a...Virgin wife ? " She wondered if he was desapointed by her lack of experience and knowledge to pleasure a man as most women*
 
Kent laughed, his hips not stopping their regular up and back. Anya was gloriously tight. He hoped she'd remain this way for some time... without the pain, of course.

"Regret? Why should I have anything to regret? I don't mind teaching you what sex can be. There's more to it than just this, or at least it can be if both people involved agree. For now, though, you have plenty to learn about just fucking, and I hope it's something you'll want to do a lot of. I'm in no hurry to make babies, but the practicing is the fun part."

He added, "How's it feeling now?"
 
Anya bite her lower lip as she blushed, slowly she began to enjoy it ....

She blushed as he spoke so body about the topic which made her embarrassed. But she did feel safe as he cared for her comfort which was unexpected. Perhaps he was right about a man with more experience.

She smirked: " yes, perhaps with other men to compare " * She teased *

Her smi,e vanish as she look up, realizing they did not use protection : " oh my god, you did not wear a condom.." She tried to sit up, concern *
 
Anya was joking. It was a good sign. Her indications of pain were mostly gone, though every once in a while, she'd make a face or a sound that said things were still a little intense on occasion. Still, she appeared to be enjoying herself - and him - much more.

Then she gasped, "Oh my god! You didn't wear a condom!" and tried to get up. Kent merely pushed his cock in her all the way, with some force. Anya gasped and fell back on the bed. I don't like condoms, regardless which hole I'm in. I'll take my chances. After all, we are married. If you could only feel things from my end just once, you wouldn't want to reduce the sensation by covering up with a piece of latex, either."
 
Anya threw back her head as she gasps out painfully as he thrust harder,hitting her cervix. She fell back, looking up helplessly at her husband shaking as he spoke. She paled at his statement, it was obvious he did not care to wear a condom when he was making love to her.

She look up at him, whimpering as she was impaled by his huge cock, she gulped : " please Kent be reasonable. ..I don't wanna get pregnant...so soon..."

Any tense up as she looks at him : " wait....what you ' regardless which hole??' I don't plan any other holes...it's not something, I care to try....ever "
 
Kent expected the panic that arrived close on the heels of his "other holes" comment, as well as his apparent flippancy regarding getting Anya pregnant.

"Shh. It's okay. It'll all be fine." It seemed everything was a cause for hysteria with this one. He was old enough, he couldn't really remember what it was like to be so young. He didn't recall the women around him reacting like Anya was at every little thing.

Except for the thrust thst kept her from bounding off the bed, she seemed to finally enjoy being impaled on his big cock.

"If it'll make you feel better, tomorrow, we'll take you to the doctor for a checkup and to get you some birth control pills. For now, if you'd rather, I can pull out when the time comes. Just a warning: you're getting my load, whether it's in you or on you, so you can't say you didn't know.

Oh and never say never..."
 
Anya look up in disbelief at him as he comforted her: " it's not that I don't want kids...it's just that it's too early" * She was not being truthful as the real reason was that it make it harder to leave her husband*

She glared at him as he gave her little choice in the matter: " you can do it inside me... I can take the morning pill..."

She blinked : " I definitely saying never and mean it " * smirk*
She felt full but she began enjoyed his attention and the sensation of his cock inside her body though it felt tight.

"She smiled as she replied: "don't take the wrong way, but there is no way in hell... I would ever have anal sex with you . I would end up dying "
 
Last edited:
Kent agreed, "Kids are down the road. We have plenty of time to practice in the meantime. You have a lot to learn. There's much more to sex than cocks in pussies."

He'd decided what he was going to do with his cum even before he'd asked. Anya had probably never seen a man cum before. Kent was going to change that.

An evil side of him wanted to pull out of Anya right then and there and place his cock at her asshole. She was only partially right. She wouldn't get his cock in her ass... yet.

Kent decided it was finally time Anya knew what it was like to truly get fucked. He'd taken his time, given her the chance to get used to him, as much as she was able for her first time.

Grabbing each of her ankles, Kent spread Anya's legs wide and started to pump good and hard. Her tight, gripping pussy, at this pace, was urging Kent's orgasm more quickly than any other woman ever had.
 
Anya sighs: " that's all I plan to know and nothing else, kent . I know but I don't to explore any other Avenue, you will have to settles for toys to explode those holes"

She naively believer she had a true say in the situation and still hope they part ways to have each their lives.she bit down her lower lip looking up at him : " I am not into all those other stuff, is all.."

She gasps as he grip her ankle and spread her wide as he lean over: " aaarggghhhh, ohh wait .... ..Kent. ... " * She looks up helplessly in tears, his powerful thrusts bringing tears to her eyes. Letting sharp cry each time the head of his cock ram against her cervix. She reaches out to place her hands on his chest and instinctively tries push him off . Her vision blur by her own tears as Kent pound deep and hard, giving no time adjust ; " kkkkkeeennntt....aaarrrrrarggggghh... ohhh fffuuuckkk."
 
Last edited:
Anya just fascinated Kent. Every other woman he'd known had been willing to give him anything he asked for. There were times he'd tested that resolve, and others where he knew there was no way they actually meant what they said. Anya was willing to buck him at every turn. As frustrating as that was, it was also refreshing. It wasn't that he actually liked her resistance, but it was so new he couldn't help but be amused by it.

Her confident protests were cut short when he started truly fucking her. Hell, Anya's pussy was still so tight, she had him cumming in only a dozen strokes or so. However, even though she'd told him to go ahead and cum inside her, He wanted his virgin wife to see her first spurting cock.

Just as he felt his orgasm overcome him, Kent pulled out of her pussy (as difficult as that was) and laid his hard-on on her bare pubic mound. Within a second, his shaft pulsed and a spurt of sticky white flew out the tip of his cock. It flew the length of Anya's tiny body and splashed against her chin and streaked all down her body. Several more shots like that jumped from his stiff cock and coated his young wife. When he was done, Anya was covered in semen, and a lovelier sight he never had seen.

Before she had a chance to say a word, Kent took his cock in one hand and began to rub the head against her protruding clit. Through all the pain, Anya still hadn't cum, and she needed to know what it felt like to orgasm by another's hand - or cock, as the case may be... oral would have to be for another time...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top