Dad suggests nudist camp vacation

nolank

Really Experienced
Joined
May 26, 2003
Posts
101
Dad is so stressed by his 18 yr old daughter he can't stand to look at her in her miniskirt and cut off top.
Mom has also recently gotten a jolt out of her 19 year old son and keeps watching his crotch to see what is sliding around.
One night Dad suggests to his wife they go nudist for their vacation and his wife immediately agrees. Next he suggests maybe they should start practicing at home to avoid the erections happening at the park when he and his son see their first nude woman.
Next evening they have a family meeting and let the kids in on what has been planned and the need to start immediately training their erections for the real thing.
All agree it is a great idea.
 
Dad is so stressed by his 18 yr old daughter he can't stand to look at her in her miniskirt and cut off top.
Mom has also recently gotten a jolt out of her 19 year old son and keeps watching his crotch to see what is sliding around.
One night Dad suggests to his wife they go nudist for their vacation and his wife immediately agrees. Next he suggests maybe they should start practicing at home to avoid the erections happening at the park when he and his son see their first nude woman.
Next evening they have a family meeting and let the kids in on what has been planned and the need to start immediately training their erections for the real thing.
All agree it is a great idea.

Great ideal and I love the family setting. How many boys, and girls, have wondered and thought about their parents bodies. I know as I broke into puberty looking down moms blouse and checking out her ass weather in jeans or shorts became a full time activity. What a fucking prowler I became. Smelling her panties and even jacking off in them became an obsession. How many girls have had the same obsession with their dad's ? Taking every opportunity to check out his package. Often having to go to their room and masturbate to get relief. We all know it's true and happens every day. I love the trip to a nudist camp by the whole family. !! Go For IT !!
:D
 
how will you rationalize the kids willingness to go along. Sure, they might be curious about Mom or Dad's endowments, but most teens want nothing to do with family holidays, or showing theirs....
 
Family motives

Mom and Dad have children they want to check out in more detail. Kids want to check out each other and the peeking on parents bathing and dressing has not continued to be very fullfilling. Imagine Mom and Dad giving us kids the opportunity to stand around the house naked without feeling guilty while the erections are happening with approval.
Naturally masturbation has to give relief and would be suggested as a necessary option.
Parents will have to observe and advise regarding the healthiest way to bring off an orgasm. They will also have to suggest thinking about sex to accomplish the orgasm. Maybe even hands on help will be provided with some shallow justification.
This results in a sequence of steps that will ultimately end in everyone having sex unless some rules are put in place that gradually erode to the satisfaction of all involved.
 
Family Motives

The practicing for the vacation is the important and interesting part.

It doesn't matter if they ever get to a nudist camp which could be a step down in interesting reading.
 
Great idea,

How about

Son is persuaded by his dad 'look at all the hot women you will see naked' etc, over a beer, the old father son bonding thing (and I know this is illegal in some areas, but which man hadn't been bought a beer by their dad)

Daughter could be a little be shy at first, but is deep down a tease and starts getting excited at all the men and boys checking her out.
 
Family Motives

The idea of the nudist park is not nearly as exciting as the changes that will happen today when we start looking at each other to see if we can get used to the stimulation without getting excited.
Don't believe a word of it.
The whole point was to get things raised to a new level of sexuality between the members of the family.
 
Family vacation in the raw will change the whole dynamics of your families life. Mark
 
Developments

Masturbation will have to be instructed for the daughter and toys will be used as it is premature for sex with her brother or Dad, isn't it??
Son will need Mom to check to see he doesn't hurt himself and Mom will have to let him use her just to see what matters to a girl when she gets excited.
Dad will have to be brought down after getting excited watching all of this. Can the daughter practice so she can know how later?
 
I think the home practise to avoid erections is kinda unrealistic. I mean, try to imagine Dad tells everybody: let's get naked, so that we don't become horny at the nudist camp .... ?

so what about this variation:

Dad wants to spend the holidays in the nudist camp. He hopes to see lots of young nude ladies. So he tells his son and daughter a lot about the cool stuff at the camp. Like "the camp has it's own lake" and "there are many activities for young adults"

The only thing that he doesn't tell them, is the fact that it is a NUDIST camp. (and nudity is not an option, it is a mandatory) I am not sure if he tells his wife.

So, they arrive at the camp. The siblings are surprised because everybody is nude. Maybe Dad says "Did I forget to mention that it is a nudist camp ?" Or he could do as if the nudity surprises him, too.
The teenagers are not so happy about the nudity (especially the daughter, because she brought all her fancy clothes that she can't wear in the camp)

The camp is in the middle of nowhere. Outside of the camp there is nothing within the next 50 miles, and the 2 teenagers have no drivers license. So if they don't want to stay inside the family cabin for the entire 2 weeks, they have to get naked.
Mom and Dad already did some skinny dipping in the past so they have no problem. But the teens are still reluctant. Dad gives them an advice: They could take off their clothes and stay a few hours in the cabin, until they got used to the nudity. Mom and Dad would stay with them, so they are not alone.

Finally they give in and end everybody gets naked in the cabin. However, Mom and her daughter both shaved their pussies shortly before they came to the camp. Mom never shaved before, so when Dad sees her shaven pussy, he is surprised - and happy, because he loves shaved pussy. He becomes really horny, but he tries to calm himself down. And then, he sees that his own daughter also has a shaved pussy and now, he feels how he gets an erection. He can't take his eyes away from her sweet pussy. Same with his son. He also has an erection and he is also staring at the pussy of his sister. Even Mom is staring at her daughters pussy.

Of course she notices that everybody is looking between her legs. She becomes a little bit upset but also horny, so instead of closing her legs, she opens them wider, in a provocative way. Then she says "Do you like my pussy ? Do you want to touch it ? Do you want to lick it ? Do you want to fuck it ?" She wanted to make a joke, but Dad, Mom and her brother all say the same "Yes". She is surprised (she didn't expect a "yes"), but seeing the dicks of her father and brother also make her horny - so she gives in. "O.k. Dad, you take me first. And you, brother, you fuck Mom - and later we change"

And so it happens. After that, nudity is no problem anymore. They spend much time outside of the cabin, in the camp, but whenever they are in the cabin, they have sex, including threesomes and lesbian stuff.
 
More explanation

It all began because both Mom and Dad were excited about their children sexually.

Dad suggested the idea just to get immediately into more sexual contact with his daughter and Mom agreed immediately to get more sexual with her son.

Were they really worried their son might be embarrassed if he got an erection on vacation or was it an excuse to open Pandora's Box.

The whole idea was just a fib to get nude with each other immediately the next day. It was a lie to be able to have erections allowed between sexes and start the fluids dripping.

One thing leads to another obviously and more adventure happens every day as they use the excuse of trying to get used to each others nudity so the erections and excitement will stop.

Who is kidding who? This practicing for the vacation could take months couldn't it?

They could take the path that if they were all sexually exhausted then the erections and excitement will slow down, right? Let's try that.
 
Last edited:
It all began because both Mom and Dad were excited about their children sexually.

Dad suggested the idea just to get immediately into more sexual contact with his daughter and Mom agreed immediately to get more sexual with her son.

It's not related, but it came to my mind, when I read your posting. Right now, in Germany, a guy is being sued, because he raped (I don't know if this happened once or multiple times) and impregnated his 13 year old daughter. Before this happened, the father said to the mother "I want to fuck our daughter". And the mom, instead of telling him not to do it, she tells the daughter to get naked and lay down so that Daddy can fuck her. Later, the court revealed that the Mom is retarted, her IQ is only around 70 ... still pretty sick.

Were they really worried their son might be embarrassed if he got an erection on vacation or was it an excuse to open Pandora's Box.

This reminds me on another thing I once read (yeah maybe I read too much) in a german porn magazine, where readers can send in their reports about sexual incidents. One guy once wrote this: "I spend the holidays with my sister and 2 of her best female friends in France. We all wanted to go skinny dipping, but with all the nude chicks around I got an erection. My sister was embarrassed because of that, so the next day, before we left the hotel, she gave me multiple blowjobs until I couldn't get another erection. This happened on every day on our holidays, until we got home. Sadly, back at home she doesn't give me any more blowjobs"

The writer claims that it really happened, but I think it is unrealistic. If she feels embarrassed she could tell him to wank it off, but instead she gives him head many times ? And as far as I can remember, they were barely legal (or maybe even less ? I am not sure.

By the way, this gave me the idea to a new story idea, but I will start a new thread, I don't want to hijack this one, as I really love the idea of the nudist camp.
 
how will you rationalize the kids willingness to go along. Sure, they might be curious about Mom or Dad's endowments, but most teens want nothing to do with family holidays, or showing theirs....

I wondered about this, too. Perhaps there should be an intermediary stage where the family go on a, clothing optional, beach holiday and Mom buys everyone beach thongs to wear, which can be arousing for anyone who has never worn one. The step to full family nudity will be much easier after that.
 
well, what about this (this is also closer to the basic idea)

Mom and Dad already did some skinny dipping in the past. So now Dad has the idea with the nudist camp and tells the family about it. The kids are unsure if they would like being nude all the time, but the parents tell them that is cool and has many advantages. Like: no tanlines (however, I think tanlines are erotic) and the wind tickles your entire body ... and when you come out of the water, you don't have to remove any wet bathing clothes. And you don't have to worry about "what to wear" or to worry about washing clothes, etc ...

The kids like the idea, but before they book the entire 2 weeks, they want to give it a try for a shorter time, to find out some things like "where do I put my keys" and so on. There is no suitable place for being nude near, so they decide to do it at home. Maybe they have a small garden, with a high hedge, so they can also be nude in the garden.

So the next sunday it is warm and sunny and everybody gets naked. They eat naked, they sit together in the garden, all the kind of stuff. At first they are unused to it, but after some time they got used to it. At some times, they even forget that they are nude. Like when the daughter is doing her workout, with gymnastics, stretching and yoga and stuff like that. Almost every day she is doing things like splits and stuff like that (for more inspiration just do a picture search with google for something like "nude workout"). Of course, that way she shows a lot of her shaven pussy. Since she is only 18, she is still somewhat innocent, she doesn't realize how much she is showing - and she doesn't realize how horny the other family members become.
Both, father and son get an erection, and even mom becomes very horny - but everyone is focused on starring at her pussy, so they don't see the how the others horniness. Maybe mom even starts to masturbate slowly - she is so focused, she totally forgot that she is not alone.

Finally, the daughter is finished, stands up and looks at her family. So there they are, with starring eyes, their mouths are drooling. And if that wouldn't be enough of an indicator, the erections of the males and mom rubbing her cunt is more then a clear sign of what they feel.

Since mom is already so horny that she masturbates, she now wants a real cock. When her son sees her how she rubs her pussy, he wants to dip his dick in it ....

So now, horny Dad is left with his daughter. He would fuck her instantly, but the daughter is unsure, since she didn't became that horny during workout (only a little bit because of the tickling wind) But when she sees how her brother fucks Mom and Daddy tells her "come on, be a good girl" she decides that it's ok to do it. Besides that, he has a nice dick, and she always wanted to be deflowered by an experienced guy ...
 
Parents agreed to start tomorrow

It could have been the dead of winter in MN but that doesn't matter.

The parents want to satisfy their sexual appetites. They agree after supper we will all strip for the first time so we can get started at getting used to each other being nude without getting excited she said.

While they watched each other and took off their clothes, Dad and the son have erections that stir great feelings in Mom and their daughter. They sit in a circle with their knees touching and look closely at each other wanting to touch but don't know how to get to that step.

Dad suggests his daughter stand up and spread her legs and hold up her breasts then turn around and lean over with her knees locked. Lots of hmmm's and wow's as she spreads her cheeks.

Mom suggests their son slowly do the same resulting in more admiring looks and groans.

Mom and daughter are soaking wet and are breathing heavy and fast. Dad suggests Mom show their daughter how to take care of these feelings.

Dad then shows their son how he can also ejaculate to calm down.

They decide this will be a great way of ending the day before going to bed each night for a while.

This path is going to have to involve touching and learning how to kiss. These needs of copurse will justify more steps in that direction and are yet to be discovered.
 
Last edited:
Keep it at home

This is a good idea for an erotic story in theory, but it is best to not have it take place at a nudist resort.
The theory behind nudism is one can accept body flaws if it is exposed all the time with other nudes.
There is no room for sex or sexual experiences here, and if you really went to one, you wouldn't want to (ages 50 - 90).

Before the law recently clamped down on public nudity, body acceptance also meant ages 1 - 7, so it probably should not be on Literotica unless you keep it in the back yard (must use large fence as public obstruction).

It would be better if you made it a swinger story so the neighbors can join in as well (teens watch naked masturbating while adults have sex, all give handjobs).
 
This is a good idea for an erotic story in theory, but it is best to not have it take place at a nudist resort.
The theory behind nudism is one can accept body flaws if it is exposed all the time with other nudes.
There is no room for sex or sexual experiences here, and if you really went to one, you wouldn't want to (ages 50 - 90).

cut to...

It would be better if you made it a swinger story so the neighbors can join in as well (teens watch naked masturbating while adults have sex, all give handjobs).

Your comments suggest that you ought to be starting a new thread with a different subject heading. It is possible that you have never visited a nudist resort; I have visited several of them. It is true that in the public areas of these resorts a code of conduct applies, and a defined standard of behaviour is expected, but, regardless of this, it is commonly known and accepted, without offending the resort rules for the public areas, that nudist resorts are ideal places for finding like-minded people, whether they are swingers or people of any other sexual persuasion. What goes on, goes on behind chalet doors. So the story line is a valid subject for conjecture and fantasy. Don't be a kill joy; let everybody's imagination run wild! I was hoping this thread might run on a little longer! I'm a free spirited nudist!
 
if nothing else, even if the family conforms to the camp norms in public, the joint nudity would open up issues they may explore privately?
 
if nothing else, even if the family conforms to the camp norms in public, the joint nudity would open up issues they may explore privately?

Exactly, sirhugs; an exploration of issues in a conducive environment away from their normal family life at home: we are on the same wavelength. :)
 
Exactly, sirhugs; an exploration of issues in a conducive environment away from their normal family life at home: we are on the same wavelength. :)

So as an example it could be like: at home, the daughter is shy and never talks about her feelings ... but since she and the others are nude all day long, she loses her shyness and talks open about her feelings and wishes. So the family sits together and out of a sudden, the daughter asks her parents, what they think about anal sex. She says, she really wants to try it, but she doesn't dare. All the boys of her age are unexperienced and selfish when it comes to sex, so she fears pain.

Mom loves anal sex, so she encourages her daughter to give it a try. Maybe she even tells her to do it with Dad, because he is very experienced and knows how to buttfuck a woman without pain.



Or, the girl could tell about her sexual experience and admit that she enjoys blowjobs. However Mom hates blowjobs. She even told her husband once: "if you want to get a blowjob, go to a hooker." So when Dad hears how his own daughter loves blowjobs, he asks her, if she would give him one.
 
So as an example it could be like: at home, the daughter is shy and never talks about her feelings ... but since she and the others are nude all day long, she loses her shyness and talks open about her feelings and wishes. So the family sits together and out of a sudden, the daughter asks her parents, what they think about anal sex. She says, she really wants to try it, but she doesn't dare. All the boys of her age are unexperienced and selfish when it comes to sex, so she fears pain.

Mom loves anal sex, so she encourages her daughter to give it a try. Maybe she even tells her to do it with Dad, because he is very experienced and knows how to buttfuck a woman without pain.



Or, the girl could tell about her sexual experience and admit that she enjoys blowjobs. However Mom hates blowjobs. She even told her husband once: "if you want to get a blowjob, go to a hooker." So when Dad hears how his own daughterIs loves blowjobs, he asks her, if she would give him one.

I wonder if more story preparation is needed? If Mom and Dad want to take the kids to a nudist camp with the family's closer intimacy in mind, the kids would be hesitant and unsure of what to expect, and would have no conception of what was to come - anything hurried would probably be too much for them. The first thing Mom and Dad will want to do is to encourage the kids to go nude, because it is a nudist camp, and Mom and Dad are going nude, and everyone else in the camp is nude, too: "go out of the door and look around!" Once this is achieved, the kids awareness of Mom and Dad's sensuality, and the kid's responses, can be developed. What follows, i.e., who likes, or wants what, then evolves: the outcome is that the stay at the nudist camp achieves its objectives; everything happens behind closed doors, in the privacy of the family's on-site accommodation; and the story ends up as a game of happy families. :)
 
As mentioned before, this is not a "nudist" story. Controlling erections at a "nudist camp" is not an issue because it's not a sexual environment. I know, I've been.
The two Hedonism resorts in Jamaica are amongst the few nudist places you'll see highly sexual environments, and those resorts are not a place any parent would take their kids.
 
Back
Top