Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay safe imemkay!

I will be! I dont think it will be too bad here. Though I'm certain we will lose power for at least a few days. Could be worse, i could be in an evacuation area like a certain off the market individual.
 
How come I've never seen Rainshine or Imemkay before? They both seem like great posters.
 
warning: political link.

those of you who've known me for a while already have some sense for my political sensibilities. if you're so inclined, check out this little gem by joss whedon*.

ed

*if you don't know who joss whedon is, you are dead to me.
 
Clearly you've been looking in the wrong places. We're fabulous (and the most skilled thread derailers you've ever seen).

Why have we not seen you, look at that post count.

We have been known to derail a couple of threads here and there.

He clearly is not hanging around the HT board, or we'd have seen him long before now.

Nightbird, look closely at the AV, what do you think it resembles?
 
This is directed at Ed..

Jayne your Mouth is Flapping you might want to look into that.
 
Emergency preparedness, check.
Board games, check.
Caught the damn kitten yet? NO CHECK.

I wish Sandy would just get here and then get the hell out of here so I can get on with my life.
 
Emergency preparedness, check.
Board games, check.
Caught the damn kitten yet? NO CHECK.

I wish Sandy would just get here and then get the hell out of here so I can get on with my life.

Oh no! I hope you find kitty!
I hope Sandy is a fast mover. The sooner she's done with you, the sooner she'll be done with me. I just hope the power won't be out for too long. I think it was out 3 or 4 days with Irene.

Stay safe!
 
Oh no! I hope you find kitty!
I hope Sandy is a fast mover. The sooner she's done with you, the sooner she'll be done with me. I just hope the power won't be out for too long. I think it was out 3 or 4 days with Irene.

Stay safe!

He or she is a stray--but just little. I've been trying to catch the damn thing for a week. We've been feeding it, but super fast and apparently smarter than me. I'm waiting for a friend to bring me a live trap. Bigger and meaner always wins right?

You be safe too dear. :rose:
 
He or she is a stray--but just little. I've been trying to catch the damn thing for a week. We've been feeding it, but super fast and apparently smarter than me. I'm waiting for a friend to bring me a live trap. Bigger and meaner always wins right?

You be safe too dear. :rose:

Got a stray hanging around too. At least we think it's a stray. Hope he or she is hunkered down safe somewhere. Our other 3 aren't bugging me to go out for once. :D

Hope everyone is alright, we're getting slammed!
 
The weather must be getting bad if they've cancelled Bingo at the Senior Center. Plus they've also cancelled dance at Tina Titzers School of Dance. Yes NippleMuncher, there really is a Tina Titzer. :)
 
I hope everyone is safe and tucked away to ride it out.

We're only just starting to hear about it over here.

snug as a little bugs in a rug!

Lights are flickering a bit as I write this.

The little one and I are ready! Flashlights, Go Fish cards, board games. She's a little nervous, but I'm telling her it's an adventure!!

Generator ready to go if it looks like we'll be without power for long!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top