Do men like romance?

Mine was so romantic until we got married. I wondered if men do it just to get you and then they are done.

Many men ask the same questions about their wives, particularly in regards to an abrupt decline in sexual appetite.

The whole "come close, but give me space" mixed message is a complex one that often requires professional counseling. Neither male nor female giving out this vibe probably understands where their dysfunction stems from.

I've tried everything. Watching sports, doing activities he likes, lingerie, naughty messages, jumping on him, just wanted some other ideas. We own the house together so that leaves out Lancaster's idea.

How long have you two been married?

Many men ask the same questions about their wives, particularly in regards to an abrupt decline in sexual appetite.

The whole "come close, but give me space" mixed message is a complex one that often requires professional counseling. Neither male nor female giving out this vibe probably understands where their dysfunction stems from.

The problem is I'm getting hornier as I get older. If I get any older I may die. LOL

The problem is I'm getting hornier as I get older. If I get any older I may die. LOL

You could do worse than to find yourself a firm 17-year-old. Chances are good he is as obsessed with getting laid as you are.

Had I known this single fact, I would have approached my neighborhood a lot differently when I was in high school. More "helping hands" jobs. Oh, yeah, my hands got the help gene.

Some men have different senses of romance.

Walk around looking for their missing dog for hours.
A treasure hunt with the first clue on the bathroom mirror.
Give a personalize autographed poster from their favorite performer.
Bring food to their office, complete with glassware, china and cutlery.
Send photos of fun stuff I am doing when they can't be there.
Attack them in an elevator.
Surprise them with an adventure, occasionally blindfolded
Feed them favorite foods
Give their favorite weird candies
Burn them bootlegs of their favorite band
Share your kobe steak with them using only one pair of chopsticks
Buy them books
Give them a chair of their own in your house
Sleep weird places with them, like open teahouses

oh are we talking about sex?

there is a difference sex-intimacy-romance, most guys do know this... ;)

Maybe he is depressed, have you tried taking him on long walks?

Having a date night, no cell phones?

Just look at him and smile until he asks why you are smiling and then tell him he is just so sexy, and then walk away... (this only works if its true)

Believe me I've been the cheerleader under the bleacher giving head many times.:D JUST IN FANTASY WITH HIM!!!!!

Back