In Love with a Jedi

Virgininneed

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 8, 2011
Posts
1,874
Althea's family was starving. If they didn't get money soon, they would die. Althea watched a slaver passing by eaing bread, and her stomach growled. The slaver turned to look at her. "How old are you girl?" Her parents looked up, their palms held out asking the passerby for food or money.

"Eighteen." She said quietly.

The slaver turned to her parents and smiled. "I'll give you five hundred coins for her. I'll take good care of her. Don't worry." Tears ran down her mother's cheeks, but they had five other children to feed. Selling her would help the rest of the family survive. Her ather nodded, and the slaver haded him a sack of coins. Unable to watch their daughter go to a life of slaver, they went inside and shut the door.

Althea was chained and collared before being led t the ship with the other slave girls. He forced her into a cage before taking off to visit his best customer, Jabba the Hut.

Althea was pulled out of the ship and led to the greeting hall. She had been forced into a revealing slave outfit before coming. Some of the girls stood proud, others crying, but Althea looked at the ground shyly. She kept her head down as Jabba entered and went down the line of girls. She shut her eyes, hoping he would pass by.

Jabba took her chin and tilted it upwards. "she will do quite nicely. Here is your payment." She watched as the slaver was handeda large amount of money before he handed her chain to Jabba. "Come little one. Come to my bed." He pulled her along, as she trembled, sometimes seeing slavegirls surrouned by men who were thrusting inside of them.

Finally they reached his chambers and Jabba tugged her so she was on his lap. She felt something hard beneath her and saw a huge erect cock, one and a half feet long and as thick as her arm. She squirmed as he pulled off her bra and underwear with his tongue. Then he looked at her. "You're smaller than any other I've fucked before. I will fuck you tommorow evening. For now slave, sleep."

Crying, she lay down on top of Jabba and went to sleep.

The next morning Jabba took her to a large room for recieving important guest. He sat her on his lap naked when the jedi entered. Sh blushed and avoided his eyes, shaking a little. "Yes?" Jabba said.
 
Leave it to Jabba to put on a perfect display of tact. Of course how much tact could a man expect from a giant slug. He didn't let the worm see his disgust at the sight of a poor naked woman on his lap. The girl clearly wasn't there by choice, if the look on her face said anything.

Shamus was a high level jedi. One of the strongest to come from the acadamy in years. Yet he was a bit adventurous for the council's tastes and he had been put on probation as well as sent on a mission to the outter rim world of Hutta in world to try and put a leash on Jabba's criminal nonsense.

Shamus was young though and the sight of the naked girl made something tingle in his lower parts that hadn't tingled before. His eyes narrowed as he took careful stock of the girl. All thoughts of his mission were lost as he looked upon her. He wanted her to sit in his lap naked, he wanted to know what it was like to be with a woman.

That kind of thought was forebidden in the jedi school teaching's, but jedi or not, Shamus was human after all.

The Hutt looked at him expectedly and Shamus smiled spreading his arms, "Well Jabba I must thank you for showing me quite the welcome on your planet."

Jabba was not interested, "Why are you here Jedi? I don't like Jedi."

"So I've heard. But it also seems like that feeling is mutual Jabba. The Jedi council wants you gone, and I've been sent to do it."

Guards instantly came alert and pointed weapons at Shamus. He raised his hands and gestured them to wait, "Now hold on a second. If I was here to kill you Jabba, you'd already be dead." He said, matter of factly.

"I come to give you warning instead. You hold off your operations for a little while, give the council reasons to look elsewhere, then you will be free to do what you want." Shamus offered.

"Why would you do this for me?" Jabba asked.

"Because I want her." Shamus said pointed at the girl in his lap.

Jabba grunted, "You want my slave? I just bought her, and I haven't gotten to enjoy her yet." He said, reaching up to pet her with his big meaty hand.

Shamus shrugged, "I don't want your sloppy seconds Jabba. Either give me her unsoiled, or I'll do the job I was sent for."

Jabba shook his head and snapped, "Maybe I kill you instead."

Then the guards attacked.
 
The Hutt looked at him expectedly and Shamus smiled spreading his arms, "Well Jabba I must thank you for showing me quite the welcome on your planet."

"Why are you here Jedi? I don't like Jedi."

Althea immediately looked to the man when she heard what he was. Maybe he could help her! She felt Jabba pinch her nipples making her cry out in surprise and pain. She blushe avoiding the jedi's eyes then.

"So I've heard. But it also seems like that feeling is mutual Jabba. The Jedi council wants you gone, and I've been sent to do it."

She felt fear for the jedi as Jabba's men pointed their weapons at him. Jabba was massaging her breasts but he tensed squeezing hearder than he intended, making er whimper. "Now hold on a second. If I was here to kill you Jabba, you'd already be dead." He said, matter of factly.

"I come to give you warning instead. You hold off your operations for a little while, give the council reasons to look elsewhere, then you will be free to do what you want." Shamus offered.

"Why would you do this for me?" Jabba asked. Althea watched the jedi, wondering what he was doing. Her head cocked to the side, listening to every word he said. Jabba narrowed his eyes. It was clear he did not trust the man, and was not likely to give in to any demands.

"Because I want her." Shamus said pointed at the girl in his lap.

Althea's eyes widened with surprise. Jabba grabbed her chain and pulled her closer, holding her like some prized possession. Then his hand grabbed her braid, forcing her to stay still. She suirmed but there was little she could do.

Jabba grunted, "You want my slave? I just bought her, and I haven't gotten to enjoy her yet." He said, reaching up to pet her with his big meaty hand. He stroked her hair, like one would some pet.

Shamus shrugged, "I don't want your sloppy seconds Jabba. Either give me her unsoiled, or I'll do the job I was sent for."

Jabba shook his head and snapped, "Maybe I kill you instead."

"No!" she shouted as Jabba watched the fight smirking. She pulled at her leash but Jabba held onto it easily. She closed her eyes not wanting to see the violence takibg place.
 
Shamus glanced around quickly, he counted nine guards armed with blaster rifles. He smirked and looked at Jabba, then he flew backwards with the power of the force. With a light step he landed behind two guards. The hum of a lightsaber whistled through the air and the two men collapsed.

Then he reached out and force griped the next man on the left, pulling the guard to him and using his body as a shield as blaster fire hit the poor guard. Then he force threw the guard into the other guards. He ran toward them right behind the body and skewered three guards with one thrust of his saber.

The last couple of guards tried to recover and flank him, but they stood no chance against a master of the force. With a final grunt, the last guard collapsed to the floor and Shamus once more stood in the center of the room, lightsaber in his hand.

Slowly Shamus looked up at the Hutt and glared at him. "I tried to be reasonable and you refused. Time to say goodbye Jabba."

Jabba wiggled in his big ass seat and practically threw the girl onto the floor. "Take her Jedi, just take her."

Shamus stepped forward, moving past the naked girl. His eyes glared at Jabba, "Too late Jabba, you should have given her up when you had a chance."

Then finally the reign of Jabba the Hutt was over.

Shamus slid his lightsaber back into his coat and turned toward the girl slowly. His eyes softened and he smiled, "Are you alright? Can you stand and walk okay?" He asked her.

He pulled his cloak off and wrapped it around her. "Come with me, I will take you to my ship and get you off this blasted rock."
 
She peeked out from her hands wondering how the jedi was doing. To her amazement he was battling nine guards with ease. Hope grew inside of her when she realized that he would win and she would be away from the slug that had made her his pet. Jabba was in a state of shock as his guards fell one by one.

She watched as the jedi turned to them, and Jabba knew he was next. "I tried to be reasonable and you refused. Time to say goodbye Jabba."

Suddenly Althea was tossed onto the floor at the jedi's feet. She looked up at him gratefully, happy she wouldnt lose her virginity to that monster. "Take her Jedi, just take her."

She sat up as the jedi stepped towards Jabba, a look in his eyes that would strike fear in any sane man. "Too late Jabba, you should have given her up when you had a chance."

Althea shut her eyes as Jabba screamed before falling silent.

"Are you alright? Can you stand and walk okay?" He asked her. She nodded and stood up, trying to cover herself with her hands. "Th... thank you," she said quietly. She relaxed, feeling safe again.

She smiled gratefully as his cloak went around her body. "Come with me, I will take you to my ship and get you off this blasted rock." She stayed close to him, knowing there might be more guards waiting for them in the next room
 
Back
Top