Women who like to be taken forcefully

Sorry to hear. It's rather common for submissive girls

I dont mean to steal Dragonfly's story. But please dont say stupid comments like childhood abuse is common for submissive girls.

You are taking away from the enjoyment and choice a woman has in being submissive.

Althought i'm sure there is a link between the two abuse is NOT common for submissive girls.

I dont mean to steal Dragonfly's story. But please dont say stupid comments like childhood abuse is common for submissive girls.

You are taking away from the enjoyment and choice a woman has in being submissive.

Althought i'm sure there is a link between the two abuse is NOT common for submissive girls.

Then I will say this: a lot of submissive girls I've met have talked to me about their abuse experience.

Hence my perception is that not all the submissive have been abused, but that abuse during childhood can frequently lead to a submissive sexual personality.

I would also like to add that a huge variety of behaviours fall within the definition of submission.

It was never my intention to take anything away from anyone, nor to make a stupid comment

Last edited:
I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)

I like to have the option. Sounds like she does, too. It can be very enjoyable, in fact preferable. As long as everyone is on the same page, it's a beautiful thing. I'm no expert, but if she says she enjoys not having control sometimes then she probably means it. You may need to work up to it with her & communicate about what is good (which it sounds like you're doing). She may not even know her limits yet, and what a fun opportunity that will be!!!

Married and Still Conservative

I am married and come from a relatively conservative background. There is a certain feeling in being forced to compromise. Resisting at first and then finally having the guy have his way with you.

Just my opinion based on my experiences

J

I like to have the option. Sounds like she does, too. It can be very enjoyable, in fact preferable. As long as everyone is on the same page, it's a beautiful thing. I'm no expert, but if she says she enjoys not having control sometimes then she probably means it. You may need to work up to it with her & communicate about what is good (which it sounds like you're doing). She may not even know her limits yet, and what a fun opportunity that will be!!!

Thank you very much for your comment - since I started this thread my wife and I have moved quite a bit, although we still maintain a large proportion of 'normal mainstream' sex which we both like a lot, but now with more sessions in between where I'm in total command and my wife's limits have certainly moved - and so have mine being more confident in what I'm doing and knowing more what my wife would like me to do, so things are going really well:)

I am married and come from a relatively conservative background. There is a certain feeling in being forced to compromise. Resisting at first and then finally having the guy have his way with you.

J

Thanks for sharing your experience!

Who Me?

I absolutely love to have a man dominating me. Its such a delicious thought to have a man take from me what he wants so badly. I crave for a man to be in the mist of animalistic lust to possess me. I want a man to barely be able to restrain himself from taking me.
Gripping my thighs tightly, biting my neck, talking dirty to me....its such a heavenly thought. I'm wet just typing this!!!!

Just love the idea of slamming a woman into a corner and let my thigh hold her in place and just plant a long passionate kiss that makes every part of her body weak

Just love the idea of slamming a woman into a corner and let my thigh hold her in place and just plant a long passionate kiss that makes every part of her body weak
Wow, what a sexy thought!!!! I love to hear a man say what he is going to do. Such an erotic experience to have sex in the "mental" by hearing what a man is going to do to me before we get to the physical.

Wow, what a sexy thought!!!! I love to hear a man say what he is going to do. Such an erotic experience to have sex in the "mental" by hearing what a man is going to do to me before we get to the physical.

I got a lot more of that if you want to hear more....:rose:

Yes!! There are times I want my limits pushed and to not be given a choice. I think the best sex life is where there is variety. ;)

I love it when a guy takes me forcefully. A lot of my fantasies involve it too, seems to be one of my biggest turn ons lol. It could be just grabbing me and putting me up against the wall, holding my arms above my head with one hand and grabbing my breasts with the other, just waiting for what's to come next. Or tying me up so I'm completely exposed and unable to move while he does what he wants with me... it all adds to the thrill and excitement.

Last edited:

J

Sort of like the Republicans in Congress. :)

J

Nice approach ;)

I've always enjoyed being "forced" to submit and rough sex. I have no abuse in my background. Instead, I was raised to be polite, prim and proper. As a teen, my parents wanted me to stay away from the "slutty" girls. Frankly, those girls appeared to be having a lot of fun!

Today, I think that being forced removes the responsibility for being naughty. Sure, I did those nasty (delicious) things.. but I had no choice. He made me do it. YUMMMMMY.

I work late nights. she sleeps with a nightie on and most times on her side facing away from me. When i get home and i wanna fuck her it usually starts to get hard in the shower thinking about it. I slide into bed all queitly, drop on a drop of lube and rub my dick all over. Then lift the back of her nightie and slide my dick all the way in on one stroke. Brab her hips and start pounding the shit outta her. Banging her so hard the bed slides around and bumps her foward eveytime i burry it in her. I fuck her as hard as i can till i pull out and shoot it all over her swollen pussy and ass. I usually pull her hair and yank the nightie away so i can squeeze her tits while slamming her.

Dead asleep to hard fucking in an instant, she loves it.

My wife has a prescription for ambien that she doesn't use very often, but every once in a while I'll tell her to take her pills and go to bed. She's learned by now that means I'm going to fuck her awake in a few hours. She tries to fight because she's exhausted and groggy but can't because she's exhausted and groggy. Plus there's the added bonus of treating her like a punished child. Sometimes it'll be 8pm when I tell her to do it and she can fight it but she won't win. Suffice to say I have a mean streak.

Being a small woman, boys and then men have pretty much always taken control of me or placed me in submissive positions. I love for a man to take me forcefully and roughly. I was not molested as a child, but did start oral and manual sex very early. At 64 I still love it and crave it. I like manly men, I guess. :D

Being a small woman, boys and then men have pretty much always taken control of me or placed me in submissive positions. I love for a man to take me forcefully and roughly. I was not molested as a child, but did start oral and manual sex very early. At 64 I still love it and crave it. I like manly men, I guess. :D

Great to hear Laura that you still go for it at 64 - even love and crave it. I am sure you have been the favorite of many men and good to hear it's not on a traumatic background - thanks for sharing!:)

I work late nights. she sleeps with a nightie on and most times on her side facing away from me. When i get home and i wanna fuck her it usually starts to get hard in the shower thinking about it. I slide into bed all queitly, drop on a drop of lube and rub my dick all over. Then lift the back of her nightie and slide my dick all the way in on one stroke. Brab her hips and start pounding the shit outta her. Banging her so hard the bed slides around and bumps her foward eveytime i burry it in her. I fuck her as hard as i can till i pull out and shoot it all over her swollen pussy and ass. I usually pull her hair and yank the nightie away so i can squeeze her tits while slamming her.

Dead asleep to hard fucking in an instant, she loves it.

Purrrrr....can I stay over some nights? :)

I have often wondered how many women really like to be taken forcefully with the man in control.
My wife is not normally into S/M or anything like it, but sometimes I take her quite forcefully holding her hands over her head while fucking her and sucking and biting her tits and when she sits on top of me I grab her hips and ass very hard and force her down on my cock - and when we have done this she says afterwards that it was really good to be taken like that and to be without control.
Ihave had a similar experience with an earlier girlfriend, who normally liked it very gentle and soft, but sometimes got off really hard when I took command.
I would like to hear from both men and women your experiences and whether or not this would be an indication of her wanting more in that direction - and how I go about it - your help will be appreciated.
You can either send me a private message or give your opinion here - Thanks!:)
My wife loves it, not all the time but 80 percent. She likes to be choked slightly while I have her angles on my shoulders, and fast, hard deep strokes, neck bitten, tits bitten med to hard. Their is a fine line but when u find it oh my god she squirts time after time into a muti orgasmic mess.
In doggy she likes her hair pulled or if she has a collar to hold her head back with it. Arse slapping too.
The dirty talk consists of Mfm, mmmmmmf taking her while in bondage

You all have no idea how incredibly comforting it can be to come here sometimes and read thread like this. Add me to the list of women who like to be taken, HARD. And yes, that goes for anal too. ;)

Back