Distance Domination-Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luciden said:
ooo, never thought of that, I'll have to give it a try, thanks! ^_^

on another note...

>_< Apparently, Master likes toruring me by not letting me cum. ... aside from the fact that I disobeyed him today and my punishment is that he's extended the time to not let me cum.

yikes, apparently He knows what works, funny how they know huh? ;) lucky for me i've only been denied orgasm once and it wasnt' total orgasm denial, i was only denied cumming until AFTER He did, which killed me because we always cum together *sigh* i learned my lesson from that, i did

I get to cum in a few hours if I'm good and if I'm awake when he calls me. Only thing is.. I'll have only 5 mins to cum from when we start, but I doubt that'll be much of a problem with me being so needy >_<

Luciden said:
I get to cum in a few hours if I'm good and if I'm awake when he calls me. Only thing is.. I'll have only 5 mins to cum from when we start, but I doubt that'll be much of a problem with me being so needy >_<

*giggles* all Master has to do is say 'cum, slut' and i do, which can be quite interesting in public or when i'm not expecting it. i love being able to 'cum on command' so only 5 minutes would be nothing for me, and i'm sure, as you said, since you're so needy it won't be much of a problem for you either.....

lil_slave_rose said:
*giggles* all Master has to do is say 'cum, slut' and i do, which can be quite interesting in public or when i'm not expecting it. i love being able to 'cum on command' so only 5 minutes would be nothing for me, and i'm sure, as you said, since you're so needy it won't be much of a problem for you either.....
:D :D :D

>_> I love when Sir asks me questions from my favourite story as I'm masturbating.

"What are you?"
-a slave, Sir
"Who am I?"
-my master, Sir
"What is your purpose?"
-to please you, Sir

by Passion St John or something like that from her story "Two weeks"

You guys should read it if you haven't already. ^_^

Do any of you have quirks like that with your master or slave?

Luciden said:
>_> I love when Sir asks me questions from my favourite story as I'm masturbating.

"What are you?"
-a slave, Sir
"Who am I?"
-my master, Sir
"What is your purpose?"
-to please you, Sir

by Passion St John or something like that from her story "Two weeks"

You guys should read it if you haven't already. ^_^

Do any of you have quirks like that with your master or slave?

*nods* Master loves to assert power by saying things to me in a scene like 'who do these belong to' 'when do you deny me' things like that, the He knows just drives me over the edge and also makes me feel 'owned' and 'controlled' i LOVE it.

I have a question.. do any of you girls shave "down there"? >_> I'm trying to, but I always have trouble with the lips and... you know.. that's the important part! >_<

Brazilians ladies. It's the only way to go!!! Once you have it all waxed off, you will not believe how soft it is!! And, it lasts for weeks! No itching, like with shaving. But make sure you get a good "hair stylist" make sure they hold the skin taught. The really good ones will have you help hold your skin taught. That way it does not hurt as much, (like we care about the pain!) and you won't get ingrown hairs. Brazilian waxes are the best!!!

Regarding your question on shaving or bare privates. I use Magic powder once a week on the hard to reach, and shave the rest. I've become so used to shaving daily in the shower that I barely use the magic anymore, and mostly just do it by feel. If you arent used to shaving that area though I recomend something else like Magic to get you going to cut down on sensitive skin irritation. Biggest thing that helps irritation is being consistant.

It took me about a month of steady hair removal before I became irritation free, and the only thing I cant stress enough is being consistant with it. I think it's worth it though, the feeling of being bare is incredibly sensual, and I couldnt stand to go back to having "pubes"! Just a warning for magic real quick, try it on a non sensitive area of your skin first to make sure it doesnt burn or have a bad reaction.

ChromeCollar said:
Regarding your question on shaving or bare privates. I use Magic powder once a week on the hard to reach, and shave the rest. I've become so used to shaving daily in the shower that I barely use the magic anymore, and mostly just do it by feel. If you arent used to shaving that area though I recomend something else like Magic to get you going to cut down on sensitive skin irritation. Biggest thing that helps irritation is being consistant.

It took me about a month of steady hair removal before I became irritation free, and the only thing I cant stress enough is being consistant with it. I think it's worth it though, the feeling of being bare is incredibly sensual, and I couldnt stand to go back to having "pubes"! Just a warning for magic real quick, try it on a non sensitive area of your skin first to make sure it doesnt burn or have a bad reaction.

ok..gotta ask..what is "magic powder" ??

preciouspet said:
Brazilians ladies. It's the only way to go!!! Once you have it all waxed off, you will not believe how soft it is!! And, it lasts for weeks! No itching, like with shaving. But make sure you get a good "hair stylist" make sure they hold the skin taught. The really good ones will have you help hold your skin taught. That way it does not hurt as much, (like we care about the pain!) and you won't get ingrown hairs. Brazilian waxes are the best!!!

*twitch* sounds great o.o but I don't think I have that sort of pain resistance >_> not for that :p no thanks, I'll take a whip please ^_^;

Luciden said:
*twitch* sounds great o.o but I don't think I have that sort of pain resistance >_> not for that :p no thanks, I'll take a whip please ^_^;

i'd have to agree here...Master and i were just having this discussion but i'm gonna close my mouth about it because my mouth has already almost gotten me into trouble tonight

Luciden said:

My problem with this is not the pain, it's the exposure to a stranger. I'm too shy for this.

Fury :rose:

lil_slave_rose said:
this is one punishment that i'm truly glad that Master will not do. being ignored or Him not talking to me or callin me would kill me. and i meant that almost literally. it would not teach me anything, if anything it would make me act out more and He'd have alot more to deal with when He finally decided to talk to me again. one of those things being my emotional state. He would have to rebuild alot of things inside me that were broken by that punishment. i don't know how you're dealing with it :( i know i couldn't. i need that connection, especially since we are so far away. but i knwo that alot of Dom's punish their subs this way but for me and Mine, it just doesn't work. i hope He decides to talk to you again soon i can't imagine how terrible it feels =(

i am very glad i came upon this thread....i have to say--oh yes...this punishment i have experienced personally and oh how it just kills me. it places me in a type of depression and i can do nothing but cry. :( Because we are so far away from each other, to me right now, it is thee WORST punishment i could ever receive, and unfortunately it has happened more than i care to remember, even though i have clearly deserved my punishment :rose:

Last edited:
ChromeCollar said:

i have been shaving for a few years now, but last year when i had let it grow back in it did not bother me in the least as far as itching goes, however, i was quite turned off by my appearance, so i shaved it off again and since meeting my Master i continue to remain that way per his instructions. :rose:

I will say one more thing about Magic powder. I lived in backwoods Ohio for 7 years prior to moving to California and had to drive 45 minutes to a big city to find a store that carried Magic. You can usually find it in the african american section of hair products and hair removal products unless you can can find it to buy online. Good luck with your bare endeavors! It is the best feeling, a nice soft clean shaven ____. ;p

Welcome to the thread T's pet! Nice to see another new face. Leaving for Seattle today but I'll be back before Thanksgiving.

lil_slave_rose said:
i know what you mean, and it was the hardest thing for me to walk away while He boarded the plane...

Sorry to take the thread back a couple pages, but I just had to comment on this. I think this is one of the things that terrifies me the most. If all goes well, Master and I will be meeting for the first time sometime the first half of 2007 (we're still "discussing" the actual date). So all of this time, although I believe that we are still in a very real relationship (just to give my opinion on those who say online or phone isn't "real"), it's leading up to the point when we meet. All the lessons, all the stumbling and faltering I go through having a master for the very first time, it all comes to this. Although I know that life will go on, and there will be more meetings, and eventually it won't be long-distance, I really dread walking away from Him after that first time. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to handle it.

I know, silly. But I still think about it.

ok, I have a question, and I feel stupid, but I have to ask...

Do any of you have this thing called a "GoVibe"? It's about 4 inches long and I just got one {Sir had me go out for a new toy today because my current one is dying :( } but, you see.. I can't figure out how to get the batteries in it >_>
I've tried everything from twisting it apart to pulling on each end to try and open it. And, it didn't come with instructions, so I can't even go to them because there aren't any >_<
Help? :(

Yasashii_Kaze said:
Sorry to take the thread back a couple pages, but I just had to comment on this. I think this is one of the things that terrifies me the most. If all goes well, Master and I will be meeting for the first time sometime the first half of 2007 (we're still "discussing" the actual date). So all of this time, although I believe that we are still in a very real relationship (just to give my opinion on those who say online or phone isn't "real"), it's leading up to the point when we meet. All the lessons, all the stumbling and faltering I go through having a master for the very first time, it all comes to this. Although I know that life will go on, and there will be more meetings, and eventually it won't be long-distance, I really dread walking away from Him after that first time. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to handle it.

I don't think it's silly at all.

It's a very real concern for anyone in an LDR and one that I do think about a lot because while I do have plans to visit him, they are still 7 months away, and shakie at best. On top of that, because of our financial situations and the whole international thing, I'm not sure when the next time will be after that first meet, and we've been together over a year on top of all of this. I know the hardest thing I'm going to have to do is leave him to come home, and I'll have an 8 hour flight and then a 6 hour drive to think about how hard that moment was. I don't know how I'll do it, and I try not to think about it too much. My greatest fear tho is that I'll be so worried about that moment that I won't enjoy the time we do have as much. So when the thoughts come up I try to just shake them out of my head and think about what time I will have with him.

Thanks. It's nice to know I'm not alone. I'm really trying to focus on the fact that I'll be with Him, rather than the thought that I'll have to leave Him afterwards, but it's difficult at times.

THe seperating thing was also quite hard on Me, as well. That is something I dread in our next meeting in January, as we dreaded that day and barely spoke of it until the day before I left.

I lefdt her My Raiders shirt I had worn so she could sleep in something that is important to Me (I am a huge Raider fan) and she could have My scent.

I can't overstate how hard the seperation was, but also do not let that deter you from the magic of the time together...

Yasashii_Kaze said:

it's not silly at all. it is a valid 'fear' and having someone one on 'standby' that you can talk to, cry to, yell at, whatever is what will help get you through it. i was lucky in that Master's ex submissive was there for me. she is a bit of a switch so she was able to give me instructions (orders) on things to do until He was able to call me once He got off the plane. i realize not everyone has this but a friend or someone who understands the situation will do the same. and i'm sure your Dom will be feeling the same way, and He will need to really re-assure you that everything was fine that He loves you and misses you just as much, i know for me hearing Master's words and hearing Him cry helped me along because i knew He was feeling that same pain. you're right, life does go on, but honestly, i'm just existing right now. i've not been the same and i won't until that time i can sink back into the loving, protecting arms of my Master in January, and then we have to go through the whole letting go thing again. anyway, it is not silly to feel the way you are feeling right now and you probably will go through sub drop. what my Master did for me was He left me one of His shirts (His raider shirt, so it was something that really meant alot to Him) and then i talked Him out of His hoody too but that's another story LOL...He also splashed some of His cologne on a teddy bear He had bought me for christmas, and then at the airport He told me to look in the glove box of my car when i got out there, i did and He had written me a letter. these are all things that helped me get through my sub drop and believe me, i went through a BAD sub drop. i would curl up with His shirt on, my teddy bear in my arms and His letter under my pillow as i went to sleep at night. Master and i also talk on the phone nearly 24/7 minus the time both of us are at work or sleeping, so that helps too. and as i told someone else i'm around if needed because i know how it feels....good luck and don't let the fear of having to let Him go, cloud the time you are together

Thanks so much, both of you, for your understanding and support. It means a lot to me. And to everyone else, I'm terribly sorry if I derailed the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back