Prostate Massage

Killishandra said:
*takes out my clothespins*

And you thought all you were gettin' was a spankin'!! It's ON now! :devil:

Being a sub with Domme tendencies is so much like having your cake and eating it too. :D
did someone say clothespins? :D or would you prefer my av of a clothspin zipper....in use? :catroar:

Killishandra said:
*takes out my clothespins*

And you thought all you were gettin' was a spankin'!! It's ON now! :devil:

Being a sub with Domme tendencies is so much like having your cake and eating it too. :D

WHOA!!! Hold on a sec! <eyes a little frantic> Keep those things away from me! <gets ready to run> I mean it!

Aeroil said:
lol, are you two gonna stop hijacking the thread now?
A q-tip, ES.... I'll have to try that, sounds interesting.

Thanks Aeroil......you will not be dissapointed no matter how wierd it sounds.

I also think a lot more people will being trying it than willing to admit it!

If you are secure with yourself, you can find pleasure in so many ways....just open your mind.

ES

Kajira Callista said:
did someone say clothespins? :D or would you prefer my av of a clothspin zipper....in use? :catroar:

*clip* *clip* *clip* *clip*
*clip* O *clip* *clip* O *clip*

I hope those boobies format into the thread the way they are supposed to... I made them just for you, KC. :D *clips my clothespins at you*

Ahhh!!!!!!

Killishandra said:
*clip* O *clip* *clip* O *clip*

I hope those boobies format into the thread the way they are supposed to... I made them just for you, KC. :D *clips my clothespins at you*

Oh well. :( If you press quote then you can see them. *shrugs*

Marquis said:
*clip* *clip*​
*clip* *clip*​
*clip* *clip*​
*clip* *clip*​
*clip* O *clip*​
*clip* O *clip*​
*clip* *clip*​
*clip* *clip*​
*clip* *clip*​
*clip* *clip*​

Almost! Thanks for trying. :rose:

======>>(!)

Prostate massage as well as anal sex in general is awesome. Anyone not into it has not spent enough time perfecting the technique (lube, patience, lube, patience) or eliminating psychological barriers. Anyone relating it to gay lifestyle is just plain ignorant.

I have had my prostate massaged by myself and by my wife. It is awesome. One has not experienced all there is to sexually experience until one has played anally. it is a proven fact that there are enormous sensitive nerve endings in the anus/rectum.

I would say that milking from a BDSM perspective is different from prostate massage per se. Experiencing your cum flowing out of your cock without a climax is an awesome thing. And then climaxing from the continued massage is incredible.

All I can say is: try it, you might like it.

It's only so long a man can reject pleasure without a good reason.

sphynx's dragon said:
A true statement and more profound than it might at first appear.

So true. *gleefully clips my pins at SD and watches him scuttle under the couch, wings lying flat* :devil:

Killishandra said:
So true. *gleefully clips my pins at SD and watches him scuttle under the couch, wings lying flat* :devil:

<doesn't scuttle under couch....makes AMAZING leap across the room and dives down into the space between couch and wall...then you can see eyes looking out from under with wings lying flat>

eroticspank said:
Thanks Aeroil......you will not be dissapointed no matter how wierd it sounds.

I also think a lot more people will being trying it than willing to admit it!

If you are secure with yourself, you can find pleasure in so many ways....just open your mind.

ES
Actually I wanna ask Mistress if I can first, and if she says yes I'll post a followup here on how it went.

Aeroil said:
Only a few steps away is the strapon Marquis......:)

Yeah, He and I have already discussed our plans to DP girls with the st..... oh, :confused: , wait, is this what we're talking about here???

:devil: :p

Killishandra said:
Yeah, He and I have already discussed our plans to DP girls with the st..... oh, :confused: , wait, is this what we're talking about here???

:devil: :p
lol, the use I'm talking about applies to this thread, shall we say......

Aeroil said:
lol, the use I'm talking about applies to this thread, shall we say......

Strap-ons being used on men?

What a gross concept!

I sincerely hope that this is the last we on lit will ever hear from you on this subject Aeroil. :p

Killishandra said:
Strap-ons being used on men?

What a gross concept!

I sincerely hope that this is the last we on lit will ever hear from you on this subject Aeroil. :p
Gross to you, entrancing to me :).
mmm.... Strapons......

Attachments

• Yummy.jpg
    Yummy.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 878
Back