She's The Real Boss.........( closed )

Sarah grinned seeing that David could barely focus and manged to tell her not to do it again. She sat forward his eyes on her every move and she leaned in close to his lips saying sexily "Oh i promise Mr. Winters... ill behave during work hours... but after..i just cant be too sure"she smirked looking into his eyes then leaned over into his ear saying "We all have to get our pleasure somehow right?" Then pulled back smirking as she heard him gasp a little and trotted sexily toward the door sonhe could admire her ass.

"I'll send our arrangements over for our flight to Austin next week as soon as i get in my office Mr. Winters"she said with a smirk knowing that little tease from what she saw had him rock hard and hed be paging one of the little secretaries to get him off.. but she would make sure to interrupt him since he disturbed her and judged.
 
Last edited:
Every word out of her mouth made him just a bit harder until he had a full erection in his pants. And considering his size, that made him quite uncomfortable. Watching her walk away from him was just the icing on the cake.

"Where has THIS secretary been" he asked himself as the door closed. Dave now needed his cock to be taken care of so he made a quick call to Jenny in accounting. She was a tall blonde who always knew what Dave needed.

Soon Jenny came into his office with a legal pad in her hand . She tossed it on the desk and sat in his lap starting to kiss him and reaching down to stroke his cock.
 
Sarah smirked seeing Jenny trotting off to Mr. Winters office and typed up the rest of their business arrangements before printing them and putting them into a folder she took them and walked over to his office knowing fully well what was happening.

She walked right in seeing a shocked jenny fumbling off her knees and a shocked and pissed Mr. Winters. "Oh hello Jennifer nice to see you today private meeting?" She said and got an annoyed look as she stormed out of the office slamming it behind her. She grinned evilly and placed her folder on Mr. Winters desk sitting on top of it right in front of him placing her heel right between the space his cock nearly touch as he was left in his boxers " She was in a hurry"she laughed and let him admire her legs " I printed out arrangements so we could have a ...hard copy"she smirked and leaned in saying "How does it feel to have your orgasm ruined David?"she grinned rubbing his head and was shocked he grabbed her ankle.
 
Dave was shocked when Sarah came into the room and sent Jenny running. Her blowjob had him close to cumming when Sarah interrupted them. Normally a man's cock would shrink when interrupted like that. But because Sarah was being so sexy, Dave got harder.

The real shock was when Sarah's 4 inch heel was placed next to his crotch. Her heel looked so sexy on her long leg but Sarah was also showing that she was dangerous. Dave felt a force come over him and wanted nothing more than to feel her high heel against his cock. He reached out and grabbed her by the ankle but wasn't sure what to do next.
 
Sarah grinned looking at David.He could not say a word but the hunger and lust in his eyes were definitely there and it was shocking to see she had control of such a powerful man. She moved her foot forward slowly placing her heel right on his balls and pressing lightly.

"Jenny had you pretty close didnt she?...What were you thinking about that brought on such an instant hard on Mr. Winters? Was it me last night?.. Or me today?"she teased knowing for a fact her teasing had caused him to grow rock hard.

"I bet your wondering how these nice long legs would feel against your skin huh Dave?...I bet your so close to cumming.. but the thing is... im not going to help you"she said sexily applying more pressure
 
Her heel on his balls was pure pleasure. His cock throbbed with her every word. Not only was her body a sexual weapon, but her brain was even more powerful.

Sarah was right when she said Jenny had him close to cumming. She was also right in assuming that it was her that kept him hard now. Without showing almost any skin, she had him in this situation strictly by using her attitude and confidence. Dave wanted nothing more than to stroke his cock on her sexy heel but it was now busy getting his attention by pressing on his balls.
 
Sarah chuckled evilly pressing a bit harder and slid her heel even further up his concealed cock. She was enjoying torturing him and she would either lose her job for this or he'd be desperate for more. She reached forward grabbing his tie and pulling him toward her and looked into his eyes.

"Next time you ruin my pleasure Mr. Winters..just remeber.. i can do the same to you"she said sexily giving him a quick kiss to the lips then removing her foot standing and leaving him shocked and trotting toward the door with a sexy sway knowing she'd ruined his orgasm.

"Be ready by 12 for the meeting"she threw over her shoulder chuckling and heading back to her desk hearing him curse under his breath briefly.
 
Dave was crestfallen when Sarah walked out on him. But the thought of her doing this to him again kept his cock hard. He started to stroke himself off and in no time he was shooting his load into his was of tissues. It was one of the most intense orgasms he ever had.

Dave sat behind his desk for a bit and thought about what had just happened. His shy and quiet secretary just had her high heel on his balls and he just jacked off to the thought of her. This was some pretty head stuff. Not sure that he wanted to confront her about this, Dave gathered what he needed for his meeting and walked quickly out of the office.

He stopped at Sarah's desk and said "This should be a short meeting and I'm good to go so you can call it a day. See you tomorrow". He hurried out of the office as to not give her time to reply.
 
Sarah smirked as she saw Mr.Winters hurry to the meeting not even giving her a chance to respond to him . She finished off her paperwork and headed out for a few hours deciding to do some personal things and hit a gym as well.

She decided to have dinner with the actor again since it was enjoyable and they decided just to remain friends. The next day she returned to the office wearing a simple dress and heels that still dressed up and looking hot. She noticed Mr. Winters in his office and brought his coffee "Good Morning Mr. Winters"she said with a smile.
 
Dave didn't know what to expect when he got to the office this morning. As he was checking his emails Sarah came in and greeted him with a cup of coffee.

She was dressed simply today but still looked sexy. There was a softness about her though that wasn't there yesterday as she had her heel on his balls. As crazy as it sounded, he actually thought that he might have liked what she did.
 
Sarah raised an eyebrow as he didnt look up from his screen probably nervous about what she had in store. She smirked resting his coffee on the desk and going over to restock his mini fridge like she normally did doing it sexily giving a peek of the underwear she had on knowing he coukdnt resist looking.

Once she was done with that she went to the file cabinet to grab one of the cases she needed to organize and sat across from him in the chair sliding her heel up his leg sexily and stopping before she got to his cock. "I hope everything is ok Mr. Winters...your especially quiet today? Is there anything you need me to do? Perhaps from the meeting yesterday?"
 
Last edited:
David looked down and found a red Patten leather 4 inch stiletto heel just a few inches away from his crotch. And by now, the blood was certainly flowing to his cock. He was amazed that such a quiet girl could have such an affect on him.

Dave just couldn't wrap his brain around this. Sarah knew exactly which buttons to press and when to press them for maximum impact. It's as if she had studied what turned him on.

He wanted to tell her to bring her heel back on his crotch and stroke his cock. But he knew he couldn't do that. Not to Sarah!
 
Sarah smiled knowing his cock was rock hard and slid her heel further up resting on his member confirming the fact. She wondered what he was thinking about as she slowly began stroking him with her heel.

"David...tell me... is there something you want?"she smirked wanting him to beg her as she continued stroking his hard cock with her heel and hearing him groan.
 
Dave's cock grew even harder as her heel found its target. She effortlessly stroked the outline of his shaft with her sexy yet dangerous heel. Dave could see the muscles of her sexy legs controlling just her foot which was controlling his cock.

The sexiest part for David was how casual Sarah was. She knew which words to emphasize as she spoke softly to him but being totally in control. There was even a touch of pity in her voice because she knew he couldn't resist her.

He moaned in desire as her heel stroked him up and down. He wanted her so badly but he couldn't say that. Could he? All he seemed to be able to get out was more "Mmmmmmmm.."
 
Sarah chuckled hearing how much he was enjoying it but also seeing the struggle of him actually saying the words to her. All that she heard were moans as she slid her heel on his cock. She kept up the pace seeing him grip his chair tightly and she knew she was going to make him shoot so she stopped and let her piercing grey eyes stare directly into his with a smirk on her face.

"Tell me what you want David... and maybe.. ill let you have it"she said sexily leaning back in her chair relaxed waiting for his response as his cock twitched against her heel.
 
David felt his balls boiling as he was about to shoot his cum when she pulled her heel away. The sensation made him bend forward and exhale deeply as she left him on the edge.

He then watched as she leaned back in her chair and crossed her legs. By now the hem of her dress had risen to the middle of her thighs. Sarah knew he was a leg man so she made no effort to pull it down. With her heel dangling from her foot she waited for him.

Dave didn't know what to say. She had him on the edge of extasy​ and knew just how to keep him there. He then focused and managed to say "I want you to make me cum".
 
Sarah grinned hearing him say it and she ran her hands over what leg she had exposed sitting forward sexily and licked his ear whisphering "How bad do you want it Mr.Winter?"she smirked giving him a peak of her delicious breasts.

She ran her hand down her body slowly not moving from her seat then leaned back againpressing her heel against his balls slowly waiting.
 
"Mmmmm" Dave moaned as Sarah placed her heel on his balls again. The wicked look in her eyes told him that she was very comfortable doing this to him and would have no problem pressing harder if she needed, or wanted to.

His rock hard cock gave away the fact that he did in fact want this. But when it throbbed under her foot and he saw her eyes light up, he knew he was done for. And although Sarah was in the right position to wreck his day, he knew that she had a different kind of torture in mind.

He couldn't help but say to her " I want it bad. I want it really bad". Normally with all the other tail he got, he'd cum where and when he pleased. Sarah though had other plans that he couldn't resist.
 
Sarah grinned and stared at him begging for her to make him cum and she hadn't even touched him yet. "Mmm I don't think you deserve it David...You've been a very bad boy"she said sexily pressing her heel a bit harder into his balls.

"maybe I'll make you wait...the longer the better... maybe I'll wait till lunch to let you get relief or maybe tomorrow...and if you cum David..I'll only make you ache for more"she smirked knowing how bad he wanted it and that he'd be determined to have her touch more of him if she let him.
 
Her heel sent shivers up his spine and balls. And her attitude made his shaft a steel rod. Would she really make him wait to cum? Maybe even until tomorrow? That's absurd!

But he couldn't get enough of her. He was mesmorized​ by her body. Just the fact that she's finally showing it off after all this time of hiding it drove him wild. Maybe she was like the forbidden fruit.

Whatever it was, he wanted her. And bad!
"Mmmmm come on... Make me cum." he said with a sense of desperation in his voice.
 
Sarah chuckled softly seeing how desperate he was for her to make him cum. He begged her to make him cum but she would not let him off that easy. She grinned and slid the paperwork she wanted over to herself and continued teasing him hearing his groans and could tell how close he was before stopping again.

She looked up from the paperwork and grinned at him "I'm going to review these notes Mr.Winters.. I'll be back once I'm done"she said and stood winking naughtily and walking out the door sexily.
 
It had only been a day since the New Sarah had shown up and already his balls were turning blue. Dave couldn't believe that she had just left him hanging there with a hard cock ready to explode. His 10 inches were aching for relief, but only if she let it.

Her walk was now a strut with swagger as she left the office. Her ass shaking just the right amount to capture any man's attention. Her breasts with just the right amount of bounce. Dave couldn't really protest her leaving because he needed every bit of strength he had to keep from cumming in his pants. God he hoped she would come back soon.
 
Sarah had finished her paperwork quite early as it was very easy to her butshe wanted to make Mr.Winters ache some more so she went on her break making sure she made him wait enough before strutting in with his usual lunch and bringing it to him. She knew hed be hungry.. but food would be the last thing on his mind.

She sat a top his desk pouring herself a glass of his fine wine and placing each one of her legs on the arm of his chair so he spotted the lace thong she would not let him into. She ate some strawberries sexily as he watched her every move and she said "Mmm are you still aching Mr. Winters? Do you want to taste?"she said reffering to the fruit she was eating and she saw he was hyptnotized
 
Dave watched as the sweet strawberry juice ran down her lips. Sarah wrapped her red lips and tongue around the fruit as if it was the head of his cock. That made the blood flow back to his now flaccid dick and he was soon hard again.

Her heels were dug into the arms of the chair but Dave wanted them on him. He also had a great look up her long sexy legs where he could just make out the lace of her panties. Dave had always thought that Sarah was one of those women who wore Granny Panties. But she was proving him wrong with everything she did.

"Yes... My cock is aching" he managed to tell her.
 
Sarah smirked seeing him eye her underwear and she licked the strawberry juice off her lips slowly as she ate. She heard him say his cock was aching and she looked down seeing the evidence of it.

She wondered if she should make him wait but she knew he'd be having a skype meeting toward the end of the day. She sighed running her hands across her leg slowly then back up saying "Poor Dave... i know how hard it must be for you to resist... have you touched yourself while i was gone?"
 
Back
Top