What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Attempting still attempting...

to get the damned words right for Desire because I will not

CAN NOT

write anything else until I have it.
 
Feels a subtle change in the air. A certain fierceness, fire, je ne sais quoi, electricity. Looks around her... sees nothing. But knows.. that she is near and this, makes a Vivi feel safe.

Runs through to stroke one small, nailed finger over perfect skin...stops to whisper

I met a good girl in Hell this evening. I may send her toward the school, love.
 
Heading off to bed. It's been a long trying day on too few hours of sleep. Hopefully, I can stay asleep tonight.
 
Staring in disbelief at the sheer scale of the snow storm outside... :eek:

...and not looking forward to having to head out in it shortly for a doctor's appointment...
 
Heading to bed and hoping Brit made it to the Doc and back safely in the snow.

comes in shaking copious amounts of snow from her jacket

I did fr33ky, I did.

hugs

Thanks for worrying about me!
And now? Hot chocolate I think before cracking on with some more work!
 
comes in shaking copious amounts of snow from her jacket

I did fr33ky, I did.

hugs

Thanks for worrying about me!
And now? Hot chocolate I think before cracking on with some more work!

*hugs back*

Glad to hear it and you're certainly welcome. Hot chocolate sounds tasty, but alas tis 4am here and I think that would just leave me with an upset tummy. Have a good day, Brit!

*hugs again, sneaking in a stealthy butt grope before he shuffles off to bed*
 
*hugs back*

Glad to hear it and you're certainly welcome. Hot chocolate sounds tasty, but alas tis 4am here and I think that would just leave me with an upset tummy. Have a good day, Brit!

*hugs again, sneaking in a stealthy butt grope before he shuffles off to bed*

Upset tummies are the worst...don't want that for you, don't want that at all.

shakes head

Sleep well handsome!

hugs and giggles at the grope, kisses his cheeks and watches him go
 
Wishing it were Friday

Wishing I had the legal answers I need re my move.

Wishing the spacebar on my iPad worked properly...mine makes run on sentences mandatory !!!!!

:eek::(:eek:
 
Hmmm I thought I was gonna sleep. Alas the wind was freaking me out SO~

squats
bicep curls
tricep extensions
calf raises
push-ups
clean and jerks

(only 20 each...2 sets of 10)

just enough to work the kinks out then hot bath...now back again and hoping to write until the sleeping pill kicks in.
 
I can decide if I'm jealous of said working out or not. Today is supposed o be my off day...I might life some when I get home...but since I don't think I'll be home at a reasonable hour...I might not be lol
 
I can decide if I'm jealous of said working out or not. Today is supposed o be my off day...I might life some when I get home...but since I don't think I'll be home at a reasonable hour...I might not be lol

You can't be jealous of such a small work out.

I am working my body back into some sort of reasonable shape after taking who knows how long off (barring minor little work-outs) due to depression and not caring if I woke up the next day.

(And if it's an off day..than darn it, DON'T DO IT!! You know your muscles need a break woman!!)
 
Looks down....shuffles feet bashfully


But.....other parts of me need it...

wanders closer so that I can look up at you

Sooooo...sometimes the best EVERYTHING is when you just roll right over that need and wait a day. You know it. I know it. Quit being difficult, sexy, slinky, slim Cat.
 
An emerald gaze peeked up shyly to meet a wolf's.

I don't be difficult on purpose....well....not all the time anyway
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top