A manifesto concerning mother/son sex stories

Speaking of time travel, there was also an episode of Futurama where Fry became his own grandfather. This wasn't just used for a one episode gag either, but rather it became a plot point later on due to an inbreeding-induced mutation making him immune to an alien's psychic attack.

"I did the nasty in the pasty!"

"Verily.":D
 
Anyone else know of good "mom's the seducer/in charge" stories/authors?

Since many many years, I have this fantasy/story idea in my head: Mom walks in and catches her son and her daughter having incest anal sex. At first she is shocked - but also aroused. And for years, she had been thinking about anal but never dared (and she never had the right guy to give it a try). She talks about it with her daughter and they tell her how much she enjoys anal. And that the son also loves it. So Mom starts to seduce her own son. When they are about to have sex, Mom tells him: "I want you to buttfuck me" ...
 
Anyone else know of good "mom's the seducer/in charge" stories/authors?
Well, I wouldn't want silkstockingslover to be the only author plugging their own story...
:eek:
My story "The Graduation Present" might fit your particular perversion.
You'll finding by clicking on the to my stories in my siggy.
:heart:
Jenny
 
Wet!

I just finished reading some of these steamy mother/son stories. Wow..........I'm sooooo wet.
 
A couple of more things, I want to cheer on the mother/son sex story writers about. Few things are hotter than a mom who really knows how to suck her son's cock. Especially the more prim and proper she appears, the more exciting mom's acts of fellatio become. This is especially true in differant story locales. A mom can suck off her son anywhere. Kitchen, car, national park, etc.
And every accomplished Oedipal storyteller should take up the challenge of discovery. Whether it be during a blowjob or copulation or whatever, a mom/son sex couple deserve being discovered by another female family member, a neighbor or one of the son's friends, just to explore where that might lead the plot. Warning, though! It is too boring for the mom/son couple to be found out and the third party jumps right in then and there.
Here's to ever better mother/son sex stories, pushing the boundaries of the Oedipal imagination!
 
PaulScott,


The way you write these paragraphs on incest are actually pretty hot. Why haven't you written a story? You seem like you'd be good at it, and you've put out some good ideas with your other threads.
 
I am just a humble reader who knows what I like and wants more of it. I will say that it has been a while since a truly good writer has enlivened the subgenre. Alwayswantedto is the last one to break out and he is slowing down his output considerably. Top writers go on a tear, get it out of their systems and often abruptly disapear never to be heard from again. Which is fair enough. People certainly have better things to do than write motherfucking stories for strangers. But I am always looking for the next great laureate of smutty Oedipal fiction.
 
every time I enjoy and appreciate what alwayswantedto writes...

it seems he takes his time, makes for a good build-up AND

keeps it realistic
 
I'm all about the mother-son incestual adventure, provided the mom gets preggers the first time with son (1-on-1, or as Dad waits in the livingroom downstairs,) or, failing that, mom is/was a heavily lactating porn star and/or escort somewhere on the outskirts of a Dallas-sized redneck city borrough.
 
Ther are a series of Science Fiction related mom/son incest stories that involve mom's the seducer/in charge. There are several written stories but the majority are rewritten Japanese hentai cartoon series. Nevertheless the writing is of a level that puts them closer to an illustrated novel rather than a comic. The two most popular are titled "Fem School" and "Femboy School". A search on the net will easily find them for downloading. They're not for eveyone and touch on some serious issues outside if incest, lactation,cross dressing, mind control, and bondage. But they might be fun for some people.
 
time for mine

deleted
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Theres no shortage of such stories John...this is one of the best series...:cattail:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=955635&page=submissions

I also love stories told from the women's point of view...especially when mom finds herself doing subtle things she knows her son will notice and appreciate!

Ditto..........I love a mom whose hunger for the intimacy with her son and the "conflict" and "tension" of the relationship. I watched my mother.........saw her hunger......felt her desire.........experienced her struggle....... and eventually being seduced by her........But then I am very into the loss of innocence...........the seduction by the more mature mom of her son...........
 
Oedipal Sex

I have enjoyed this thread immensely. I cannot wait to check out all of the suggested stories, especially yours Jen :)

PaulScott's musings on what makes a quality mother/son incest story are on the mark. The more motherly the character in the story is the more intense the incestuous sex becomes. The only thing I disagree with you on Paul is the romance factor. I enjoy an actual romance between the mother and son just as much as the sex. It amplifies the sexual intensity for me exponentially. When it is straight fucking and there is no character development then my imagination has nothing to latch on to. When there is a strong emotional connection between the characters, however, the story often sticks with me long after I have read it and I can recall the details. All the stories I have read thus far by the Literotica author rgjohn (whose story 'A Mother and Her Son' I just discovered the other day and I think it immediately became my all-time favorite) fit this description. When the characters are two-dimensional I forget about them immediately.

Paul I believe you also pointed out how much of a turn on it is to see them in their incestuous post-coital afterglow. For me that is large part of the romance, especially when they confess their true love for each other during climax. I can understand why you disagree with me on this point, but this style is what I find preferable. I find most stories I see that have the son on the offensive, doing the seducing and not letting up, are often more likely to lack in character development and emotional depth. On the other hand the types of stories suggested in this thread where the mother is coy and plans to seduce her son with subtle actions more often breed more complexity in the romance. The other day I also rediscovered the work of Jessica Trollop on Lit. She only has two stories, one of which inspired a correspondence with another Lit user that led to her other story. "Beverly and Greg" has some incredibly erotic moments of a mother seducing her son, my favorite of which is when the mother knocks on the door to her sons room knowing he just got out of the shower and is only in his boxers. She opens the door wearing a bra and panties and a flimsy negligee, inviting him to come into her room and give her a massage. She leads him into her room, takes off the her negligee and bra and lays down on the bed on her stomach and gives him a bottle of lotion...

You can read the rest of the story on Lit if you like. It's build-up moments like that though that really do it for me.


I understand why the romance aspect is so appealing to me in terms of something I once read on psychology. In all honesty I have been meaning to read all of Freud for sometime now, except the only time I do reach for a psychology book it's when I don't have access to anything pornographic and I'm looking for a snippet of anything that can trigger my imagination into some Oedipal fantasies ;-). What I read, though, was that the actual Oedipal complex stems from the original desire to unite with the mother and begin a new life together to live happily ever after. The book theorized that all the classic fairy tales are variations on this instinctual desire. That is why so many of the stories here, and ones that I like, end with the mother and son declaring their love and moving away so they can get married and live happily.

Needless to say I am a big fan of the genre and wanted to include these thoughts on what I enjoy about it. Like I said I am enjoying this thread a lot and hope it can keep moving along. Your suggestions for stories to check out are very helpful.

Ziggy
 
One more thing

Oh, and in response to your first comment Paul, yes. Marty McFly should have definitely hooked up with his mom in the 50s. I have said this before and I am still looking for anyone to put a story together where this happens.
 
Oh, and in response to your first comment Paul, yes. Marty McFly should have definitely hooked up with his mom in the 50s. I have said this before and I am still looking for anyone to put a story together where this happens.

There is the episode of Futurama where Fry "Does The Nasty In the Pasty" with his grandmother. :D
 
If I were to tweak the genre a bid, I'd like to read a good long story about a brother and sister who challenge each other on who might have sex with their mother first. The guy is 19 years old and home for the summer after his first year in college. He is a brainiac who has long had an Oedipal lust going for his fortysomething mom. The girl is 18 years old and captain of her high school cheerleading squad. She has gotten a taste for sapphic adventure. Mom is prim and proper on the outside, a wildcat of lust under the surface. How can the son or daughter get at that wildcat?
Back in the old days of adult paperback novels, I picked up one that promised such a contest between brother and sister to bed mom. Alas, the novel didn't deliver the goods exactly to my expectations. It had some worthwhile scenes. It just let down on the contest angle. Just imagine two highly competitive kids trying for the supreme sexual experience, sex with mom!
There were so many paperback novels of mother-centered incest stories in the old pre-Internet days. They were mostly a delight to read.
 
How do they judge who wins? Does the mom decide? Is Dad sitting in the corner of the room with the Olympics style score cards?
 
Hmmm, I could have sworn that Lit's rules ask its members to not post links/info to other web sites that could be considered "competition" to this one. (Ie: story sites, erotica sites, porno pic/movie and sex toy sites.)
You're misinterpreting the rules.
You are not supposed to (A: link to advertizements which is another form of spam, (B: link to pay items or a site featuring pay items like I almost did (deleted it), and (C: link to a site not within Literotica's network of free speech and anti child sex sites.
Amazon-DOT-com is considered a pay site, so that's why it was taken down.
Informational sites like Wikipedia articles do not have to be taken down, treated as fair use.
 
Oh there are a lot of good paperback's about mother-themed incest, mostly published in the 70s or 80s I believe. I won't link to it here but if you look around a bit you can still find some online catalogues of these books. Even just reading the blurbs and looking at the covers is stimulating.
 
Back
Top