Smallville AU OOC

LuckyVic

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 26, 2002
Posts
17,359
This thread is an alternative story to that of the show Smallville. Instead of Kal-El being sent to Earth alone, his cousin Kara-EL was also sent. Both were mere babies while rocketing through space, chunks of their home planet following their ships as they shuttled towards a distant world. Life in Smallville was about to change. As the people went about their daily routines, their little world would be shaken as the meteor fragments rained down on their town, causing destruction and mayhem everywhere.

Driving home in their new truck, Jonathan and Martha Kent veered off the road in order to avoid a collision with one of the falling rocks. As they struggled to catch their breath, having panicked from the sudden events, their eyes watched as one of the mysterious meteors created an extensive but destructive path in the ground. Getting out of the truck, the Kent's ran over to the part where the meteor had finally stopped. Amidst the smoking ruins, they discovered something far more startling... a ship.

Meanwhile, the Langs.....



The thread mostly deals with their lives during their last year of High School and after, much like the TV series Smallville. The main difference here is that the Langs didn't have a child of their own, and found the baby Kara-EL and adopted her naming her Lana.

Cast-

Clark Kent / Kal-EL
Lana Lang / Kara-EL
Chloe Sulliven
Lex and Lionel Luthor
John Jones / J'onn J'onzz
Kyle Alec Greystone / Wraith
Rose McCrimmon
Leslie Willis / Livewire



IN List:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=631461
 
Last edited:
Clark Kent / Kal-EL / Superman

Other Current Aliases: Kal-El, Boy Scout.
Former Aliases: Unknown.
Dual Identity: Secret
Current Occupation: High School Senior
Former Occupation: N /A
Citizenship: Citizen of the USA
Legal Status: No criminal record
Place of Birth: Krypton
Marital Status: Single
D.O.B: May 17, 1988
Age: 18
Known Relatives: Jor-El (Birth father; deceased); Lara (Birth mother; deceased), Jonathan Kent (adoptive father), Martha Kent (adoptive mother)
Known Confidantes: Jonathan Kent, Martha Kent, Lana Lang
Known Allies:
Major Enemies: Unrevealed
Usual Base of Operations: Smallville, Kansas, USA
Current Group Affiliation(s): None
Former Group Affiliation(s): None
Extent of Education: High School Senior

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Height: 6' 3"
Weight: 225 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Caucasian
Other distinguishing Features: Unrevealed

POWERS AND ABILITIES

Fighting Skills: Other than high school sports and basic self defense, Clark's fighting skills remain largely undeveloped.
Other Skills: Journalism, Mathematics, Astronomy, and playing football and basketball.

Metahuman Physical Abilities: Superman's cellular structure is more dense, resiliant and biologically more effective than human tissue. He does possess several organs whose functions are not yet disclosed or understood but are believed to be part of and perhaps even the source of his biomatrix force field and reclaimation aura. Superman has manifested a wide range of metahuman abilities and from our studies is considered to be one of the most powerful metahumans on Earth at the present time. The catalog of powers he possesses is vast. He can defy gravity, move at superhuman speeds, has an incredible reaction time and superhuman reflexes to match, lift incredible weights, is almost invulnerable to conventional injury, possesses superhuman sensory and powerful energy projection capabilities. Superman's body also stores energy actively within his bio-cellular matrix as an energy pattern that is linked to his body's electromagnetic field. This energy powers most of Superman's electromagnetic capabilities such as flight and heat vision. It also supplements his physical strength by a factor of 12,000 times or so.

* Super Strength: He can lift incredible weights and objects and not have them collaspe under their own weight, indicating a powerful form of telekinesis that surrounds the object protecting it from outside stresses. The upper limit to his physical strength is not known but with the telekinetic lifting capabilities possessed by Superman, he could conceivably lift objects weighing 100,000 tons or more. It is conceivable that he could lift more if he was completely powered and using all of his stored energies.
* Invulnerability: Superman's invulnerability has also increased with his age. Superman is nearly invulnerable to weapons used by normal humans in warfare and it is believed that, fully powered, he could survive a near-direct nuclear strike with a ten megaton warhead. He can survive in an environment completely devoid of atmosphere and suffer no ill effects, provided that he carries his own air resources He can operate for periods of up to 30 minutes without air. Extremes of heat and cold have no effect on him and he has been see to skirt the photosphere of the sun (10,000,000 degrees F) with no long term side effects, probably due to a feedback loop of solar energy powering his biomatrix field.
* Super Speed: Superman is capable of enhanced reflex action and the ability to move at incredible speeds by sheer force of will. He is not quite as fast as the Flash and cannot achieve lightspeed under his own power, but can reach a high speed percentage of lightspeed in normal space. Superman can match most other speedsters in their ability to perform superfast movements, reactions, and processes. He can use this power to disarm opponents without heightened reflexes, catch bullets or shrapnel or cross vast distances in seconds. He has been seen flying from the Moon to the Earth in under 2 minutes. That is the equivalent of 2000 miles per second or 1% the speed of light.
* X-Ray Vision: He can see through any solid object except for lead. It may appear as a bluish skeletal image similar to the ones seen on hospital x-rays, or it may be a full color image. Clark appears to have mastered the skeletal images over full color.
* Heat Vision: This power first manifested when he was 15, and was initially connected to his sex drive. Clark can also project force with his heat vision. His heat vision has the ability to reach temperatures of 11,000 degrees F, sufficient to melt steel in seconds.
* Super Hearing: When he was temporarily blinded, this ability manifested to compensate. He can also hear in a range equal to that of the best natural or man-made sensors. His hearing is so acute and precise he can detect a whisper at 500 yards. He may also extend his hearing into the infra and ultrasonic range.
* Super Breath: At age 19, Clark was vulnerable in the Phantom Zone and returned to Earth with super-strong sneezes. When he got better, he honed the sneezes as super-breath.
* Flight: Brainwashed as Kal-El at age 17, Clark could fly, but at 19, he has yet to learn this ability. However, he can jump very high and make flying leaps. It wasn't until he was 21 that he began to fly under his own power. Superman is capable of Mach speeds in excess of Mach 10 in atmosphere. He has been seen to fly to the moon in minutes so we can assume that he can fly faster than that outside of atmospheric interference. His control of his flight is perfect and he can perform aerobatic feats such as hovering, flying backwards and even lifting great weights while flying.

Metahuman Mental Abilities: Clark also has precognitive dreams, and hears a high-pitched whining sound when Kryptonian technology is near enough to call to him.
Special Limitations: Clark is vulnerable to Kryptonite, radioactive remnants of his home planet, Krypton. The known variations of Kryptonite affect him in different ways. Fortunately, Clark can protect himself from Kryptonite radiation using lead, and removal of the substance reverses the effects.
* Green Kryptonite renders Clark physically weak and painfully ill. He once stated that green kryptonite exposure hurt more than cracked ribs.
* Red Kryptonite makes Clark lose his inhibitions and social conscience. The effects strengthen over long periods of exposure. Under the influence of Red K, Clark usually refers to himself as "Kal", short for his birthname, Kal-El.
* Black Kryptonite can separate or combine Clark from his Kryptonian personality, Kal-El.
* Silver Kryptonite makes Clark dangerouslyparanoid and suspicious. Silver Kryptonite seems to take a toll on his body after a time.

Strangely enough, he does not seem to possess superhuman strength levels despite his enhanced cellular ability. Without constant exposure to solar energy, his strength seems on par for a human of his height and weight.

Magic: Superman's biomatrix is his most powerful asset, but the strength of this field is also its greatest weakness. It's permeability to certain wavelengths makes Superman vulnerable to certain radiations, particularly magical energies whose chaotic electromagnetic or extradimensional signatures disrupt this forcefield. Superman's vulnerability to magic varies on the special effects of the magic. No magic seems to be able to directly destroy him unless it comes from a semi-divine or divine source. He can be injured and worn down by magical entities. Magic can have powerful and unpredictable effects on Superman and his magical enemies have often proven to be the most dangerous.

High Energy Attacks or Radiation: High energy radiations of a particular wavelength can also cause injury by overloading the field at a single point, hence the reason he can be harmed by high energy weapons such as blasters, lasers and plasma weapons. Kinetic kill weapons with sufficient force can also overload the field at that point.

Source of Metahuman Powers: Superman seems to have two primary sources of energy. The first is that Superman's cellular structure is suffused with specialized cells, organelles and organs whose function seems to be the storage of the radiant energy in multiple formats. It is unknown if this is a part of the normal Kryptonian physiology or was added due to their scientific advancements in biomodifications. One of these formats is a superdense cellular protein that can be broken down and turned back into biological energy. This metaprotein is what powers Superman's long-term endurance and is restored slowly.

The second is Superman's bio-aura that acts as effective an energy containment device as ever seen in nature. This field is constantly reclaiming stray electromagnetic energies from the environment and converting them into this cellular protein (for the remainder of this report it shall be called Meta-ATP). The energy for the meta-energy protein in Superman's body is captured by his biological electromagnetic reclaimation aura. This invisible (to the naked eye) structure acts as a radiant energy collector that creates an energy-retentive skintight force field capable of absorbing and converting cosmic radiation (solar, radiant and electromagnetic energies). One aspect of the energy gathered by this field is that there is almost no electromagnetic waste. This biomatrix recycles almost all of its radiation-harnessed energies. Otherwise, Superman would glow with a distinctive signature, easily detected by others, whenever he uses his powers.



PARAPHENALIA

Costume Specifications: Clark typically can be found wearing jeans, work boots, t-shirt (Blue, or red), and sometimes a jacket (red or blue). Clark also has worn glasses since he was 10 (although he doesn't need them anymore, it has been away to help keep his secret).
Personal Weaponry: Unrevealed.
Special/Unique Weaponry: Unrevealed.
Other Accessories: Varies with mission parameters.
Transportation: Conventional means or self.

sm718a_0044b-06819585-t3.jpg


clark001.jpg
 
Last edited:
Lana Lang / Supergirl /Kara-El

Real Name: Lana Lang
Other Current Aliases: Supergirl, Kara Zor-El
Former Aliases: none.
Dual Identity: Secret
Current Occupation: Student
Citizenship: Citizen of the USA
Legal Status: No criminal record
Place of Birth: Krypton
Marital Status: Single
Known Relatives: Zor-El (Birth father; deceased); Allura (Birth mother; deceased), Jor-El (uncle), Lara Lor-Van (Aunt, deceased) Martha Kent, Johnathan Kent, Clark Kent / Kal-El (cousin)
Known Confidantes:
Known Allies:
Major Enemies:
Usual Base of Operations: Smallville, New York, USA
Current Group Affiliation(s): None
Former Group Affiliation(s): None
Extent of Education:

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 112 lbs.
Hair: Brunette
Eyes: Brown
Skin: Caucasian
Other distinguishing Features: 29B-21-26

POWERS AND ABILITIES
Fighting Skills: Unrevealed
Other Skills: Due to her Kryptonian talents, she seems to have a penchant for languages and is leaning toward a career in the diplomatic core.

Metahuman Physical Abilities: Supergirl's cellular structure is more dense, resiliant and biologically more effective than human tissue. She does possess several organs whose functions are not yet disclosed or understood but are believed to be part of and perhaps even the source of her biomatrix force field and reclaimation aura. Supergirl has manifested a wide range of metahuman abilities and from our studies is considered to be one of the most powerful metahumans on Earth at the present time. The catalog of powers she possesses is vast. She can defy gravity, move at superhuman speeds, has an incredible reaction time and superhuman reflexes to match, lift incredible weights, is almost invulnerable to conventional injury, possesses superhuman sensory and powerful energy projection capabilities. Supergirl's body also stores energy actively within his bio-cellular matrix as an energy pattern that is linked to his body's electromagnetic field. This energy powers most of Supergirl's electromagnetic capabilities such as flight and heat vision. It also supplements her physical strength by a factor of 12,000 times or so.

* Invulnerability: Supergirl's invulnerability has also increased with his age. Superman is nearly invulnerable to weapons used by normal humans in warfare and it is believed that, fully powered, she could survive a near-direct nuclear strike with a ten megaton warhead. She can survive in an environment completely devoid of atmosphere and suffer no ill effects, provided that she carries her own air resources. She can operate for periods of up to 30 minutes without air. Extremes of heat and cold have no effect on her and she has been seen to skirt the photosphere of the sun (10,000,000 degrees F) with no long term side effects, probably due to a feedback loop of solar energy powering her biomatrix field.

* Super Speed: Supergirl is capable of enhanced reflex action and the ability to move at incredible speeds by sheer force of will. She is not quite as fast as the Flash and cannot achieve lightspeed under her own power, but can reach a high speed percentage of lightspeed in normal space. Supergirl can match most other speedsters in their ability to perform superfast movements, reactions, and processes. She can use this power to disarm opponents without heightened reflexes, catch bullets or shrapnel or cross vast distances in seconds. She has been seen flying from the Moon to the Earth in under 2 minutes. That is the equivalent of 2000 miles per second or 1% the speed of light.

* X-Ray Vision: She can see through any solid object except for lead. It may appear as a bluish skeletal image similar to the ones seen on hospital x-rays, or it may be a full color image.

* Flight: Supergirl is capable of Mach speeds in excess of Mach 10 in atmosphere. She has been seen to fly to the moon in minutes so we can assume that she can fly faster than that outside of atmospheric interference. Her control of her flight is perfect and she can perform aerobatic feats such as hovering, flying backwards and even lifting great weights while flying.

* Super Strength: She can lift incredible weights and objects and not have them collaspe under their own weight, indicating a powerful form of telekinesis that surrounds the object protecting it from outside stresses. The upper limit to her physical strength is not known but with the telekinetic lifting capabilities possessed by Supergirl, she could conceivably lift objects weighing 100,000 tons or more. It is conceivable that she could lift more if she was completely powered and using all of her stored energies.

* Super Hearing: She can hear in a range equal to that of the best natural or man-made sensors. Her hearing is so acute and precise she can detect a whisper at 500 yards. She may also extend her hearing into the infra and ultrasonic range.

* Heat Vision: Supergirl can also project force with her heat vision. Her heat vision has the ability to reach temperatures of 11,000 degrees F, sufficient to melt steel in seconds.

* Super Breath:

Metahuman Mental Abilities: Supergirl also has precognitive dreams, and hears a high-pitched whining sound when Kryptonian technology is near enough to call to her.

Special Limitations: Supergirl is vulnerable to Kryptonite, radioactive remnants of her home planet, Krypton. The known variations of Kryptonite affect her in different ways. Fortunately, Supergirl can protect herself from Kryptonite radiation using lead, and removal of the substance reverses the effects.

* Green Kryptonite renders Supergirl physically weak and painfully ill. She once stated that green kryptonite exposure hurt more than cracked ribs.

* Red Kryptonite makes Supergirl lose her inhibitions and social conscience. The effects strengthen over long periods of exposure.

* Black Kryptonite.

* Silver Kryptonite makes Supergirl dangerously paranoid and suspicious. Silver Kryptonite seems to take a toll on her body after a time.

Strangely enough, she does not seem to possess superhuman strength levels despite her enhanced cellular ability. Without constant exposure to solar energy, her strength seems on par for a human of her height and weight.

Magic: Supergirl's biomatrix is her most powerful asset, but the strength of this field is also its greatest weakness. It's permeability to certain wavelengths makes Supergirl vulnerable to certain radiations, particularly magical energies whose chaotic electromagnetic or extradimensional signatures disrupt this forcefield. Supergirl's vulnerability to magic varies on the special effects of the magic. No magic seems to be able to directly destroy her unless it comes from a semi-divine or divine source. She can be injured and worn down by magical entities. Magic can have powerful and unpredictable effects on Supergirl and her magical enemies have often proven to be the most dangerous.

High Energy Attacks or Radiation: High energy radiations of a particular wavelength can also cause injury by overloading the field at a single point, hence the reason she can be harmed by high energy weapons such as blasters, lasers and plasma weapons. Kinetic kill weapons with sufficient force can also overload the field at that point.

Source of Metahuman Powers: Supergirl seems to have two primary sources of energy. The first is that Supergirl's cellular structure is suffused with specialized cells, organelles and organs whose function seems to be the storage of the radiant energy in multiple formats. It is unknown if this is a part of the normal Kryptonian physiology or was added due to their scientific advancements in biomodifications. One of these formats is a superdense cellular protein that can be broken down and turned back into biological energy. This metaprotein is what powers Supergirl's long-term endurance and is restored slowly.

The second is Supergirl's bio-aura that acts as effective an energy containment device as ever seen in nature. This field is constantly reclaiming stray electromagnetic energies from the environment and converting them into this cellular protein (for the remainder of this report it shall be called Meta-ATP). The energy for the meta-energy protein in Supergirl's body is captured by his biological electromagnetic reclaimation aura. This invisible (to the naked eye) structure acts as a radiant energy collector that creates an energy-retentive skintight force field capable of absorbing and converting cosmic radiation (solar, radiant and electromagnetic energies). One aspect of the energy gathered by this field is that there is almost no electromagnetic waste. This biomatrix recycles almost all of its radiation-harnessed energies. Otherwise, Supergirl would glow with a distinctive signature, easily detected by others, whenever she uses his powers.

PARAPHENALIA
Costume Specifications: Supergirl, like her cousin, wears a costume that honors her Kryptonian heritage. The suit is made of Earthly materials, and as such can be damaged or destroyed relatively easily normally. However because the special aura that gives Supergirl her invulnerability extends a few centimeters from her skin, the suit takes on a measure of her invulnerability. The Cape is also made of normal Earth material, and because it isn't in direct contact with her skin will suffer damage like any normal Earth cloth. Some believe that the S on the uniform stands for Supergirl, It in fact is the English translation for the Kryptonian Symbol for the House of El.

Personal Weaponry: Unrevealed.

Special/Unique Weaponry: Unrevealed.

Other Accessories: Varies with mission parameters.

Transportation: Conventional means or self.

HISTORY

PERSONALITY


51.jpg


**

beautiful.jpg


**

6144.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd happily play a young martian manhunter, who's recently crashed to earth, and is found by Clark, who decides to help him adjust to his new home??
 
I'd happily play a young martian manhunter, who's recently crashed to earth, and is found by Clark, who decides to help him adjust to his new home??

NiteCrowe, go ahead and send me your ideas for the chracter and maybe a draft of a bio for him in a PM.
 
Just giving this thread a bump to the top, and using the time to inform everyone we now have a Martian Manhunter. We should see a bio soon.
 
John Jones/ J'onn J'onzz / Martian Manhunter

Dual Identity: Secret
Current Occupation: High School Senior
Former Occupation: N /A
Citizenship: Citizen of the USA
Legal Status: No criminal record
Place of Birth: Mars
Marital Status: Single
D.O.B: November 26, 1988 (or at least, thats what he uses)
Age: 18
Known Confidantes: Clark Kent
Usual Base of Operations: Smallville, Kansas, USA

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 225 lbs.
Hair: Dark Brown with dark green hints
Eyes: Green / red
Skin: Caucasian

POWERS AND ABILITIES

Fighting Skills: Basic Self Defense
Other Skills: Astronomy, Biology, Psychology, Detective skills.

Metahuman Physical Abilities:
Martian Manhunter possesses a wide variety of superhuman powers, including superhuman strength, speed, durability, flight and "Martian vision" (A kind of quick biological analyzing vision)
The Martian Manhunter also possesses the power of shapeshifting, which he employs for various effects (e.g., adopting human or monstrous appearance, elongating his limbs, growing to immense size).
He can also render himself invisible, and is able to become intangible so as to pass harmlessly through solid objects. He can also change the genetic makeup of his body becoming made up of materials like steel or stone.
In addition to these abilities, J'onn is a powerful telepath, capable of both perceiving the thoughts of others and of projecting his own thoughts.
He has also demonstrated regenerative abilities.

History: The Martians were a brilliant race until they were attacked by what was dubbed the 'white Martian virus', a disease that they couldn't cure. Help thankfully, came in the form of a cure, created by a Kryptonian named Jor-El. Unfortunatly, there was only one dose of the cure, and only 2 martians left, by the time it arrived. J'onn's mother gave it to him, saving his life, but not before she imparted some knowledge onto him. He was the last of his kind, and he quickly fell into a deep trance.

Then he was awoken by the death cries of Krypton's destruction, and received a communication from Jor-el asking him to protect his son, just before he died.

Unfortunalty, his son had being on earth for 15 years by this time.

Quickly J'onn found him and became his friend, keeping his identity secret using the name John Jones.

Recently though, Clark found out the truth.

PARAPHERNALIA

Costume Specifications: Jeans, Green T-shirt & Blue Jacket

Appearance:
Jared-Padalecki.jpg
 
Last edited:
I might be intrested in playing either Oliver Queen or Lex Luthor,I cant decide if I am feeling evil right now or not ;)
 
Dual Identity: Secret
Current Occupation: High School Senior
Former Occupation: N /A
Citizenship: Citizen of the USA
Legal Status: No criminal record
Place of Birth: Mars
Marital Status: Single
D.O.B: November 26, 1988 (or at least, thats what he uses)
Age: 18
Known Confidantes: Clark Kent
Usual Base of Operations: Smallville, Kansas, USA

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION

Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 225 lbs.
Hair: Dark Brown with dark green hints
Eyes: Green / red
Skin: Caucasian

POWERS AND ABILITIES

Fighting Skills: Basic Self Defense
Other Skills: Astronomy, Biology, Psychology, Detective skills.

Metahuman Physical Abilities:
Martian Manhunter possesses a wide variety of superhuman powers, including superhuman strength, speed, durability, flight and "Martian vision" (A kind of quick biological analyzing vision)
The Martian Manhunter also possesses the power of shapeshifting, which he employs for various effects (e.g., adopting human or monstrous appearance, elongating his limbs, growing to immense size).
He can also render himself invisible, and is able to become intangible so as to pass harmlessly through solid objects. He can also change the genetic makeup of his body becoming made up of materials like steel or stone.
In addition to these abilities, J'onn is a powerful telepath, capable of both perceiving the thoughts of others and of projecting his own thoughts.
He has also demonstrated regenerative abilities.

History: The Martians were a brilliant race until they were attacked by what was dubbed the 'white Martian virus', a disease that they couldn't cure. Help thankfully, came in the form of a cure, created by a Kryptonian named Jor-El. Unfortunatly, there was only one dose of the cure, and only 2 martians left, by the time it arrived. J'onn's mother gave it to him, saving his life, but not before she imparted some knowledge onto him. He was the last of his kind, and he quickly fell into a deep trance.

Then he was awoken by the death cries of Krypton's destruction, and received a communication from Jor-el asking him to protect his son, just before he died.

Unfortunalty, his son had being on earth for 15 years by this time.

Quickly J'onn found him and became his friend, keeping his identity secret using the name John Jones.

Recently though, Clark found out the truth.

PARAPHERNALIA

Costume Specifications: Jeans, Green T-shirt & Blue Jacket

Appearance: See Avatar


Hope this is ok

Looks good to me nitecrowe, just add a pic into his bio once you figure out who u want to play him.
 
I might be intrested in playing either Oliver Queen or Lex Luthor,I cant decide if I am feeling evil right now or not ;)

Although we don't have either of them right now, it would be interesting to see how having Ollie there at the begining would effect things.
 
300px-Season2-new-lexmb.jpg


The Luthors

michael_rosenbaum_94.jpg


Lex Luthor

Lex Luthor came to Smallville several years ago. After crashing his car and being pulled to safety he became best friends with his savior, Clark Kent. He has spent considerable time at the Kent's and in the eyes of he has put the sins of his father behind him. Lex spends more time at the Kent Farm than he does his father's manor. He looks at Clark as a little brother, and thinks of Jonathon and Martha as the parents he always wished he had. For Lex, this is the life he wants. Lex possesses no superhuman powers. However he is amazingly intelligent and able to think on his feet. He does possess and amazingly effective immune system.



Lionel_Luthor.jpg


Lionel Luthor

Lionel Luthor primarily lives in Metropolis, however he has spent a far chunk of his time in Smallville. When he sent his son there, he did so as humiliation. Punishment. Then his son nearly died following a car accident. Since then Lionel has become convinced that there was something more than dumb luck at play. He is a man obsessed. He has schemed and dug for anything he can find. He believes there is someone More than Human living in Smallville. And he intends to discover who that person is.​
 
Anyone I can join as? Im just wanting to know who is free :p

All the taken characters are in the first post in this thread. If there's someone in particular that you are looking for, just ask and I'll let you know. Only thing I ask is that before you post a bio here, you PM it to me first for approval.
 
hmmm can i play one of the many people who develop power from the kryptonite. I cant remember much about the storyline so I will need to make one from scratch. I know there are simple powers i can transfer through kryptonite tho.
 
hmmm can i play one of the many people who develop power from the kryptonite. I cant remember much about the storyline so I will need to make one from scratch. I know there are simple powers i can transfer through kryptonite tho.

I'd rather keep the that as something that happens to the NPCs that we'll be either trying to help or fight. If you want to create an original character that's fine with me though.
 
Hmm wasn't really planning on Lois being around in this universe. PM me your ideas for her, so I can at least think about it.

Lol, I had no ideas for her. If it wasn't your intention of having Lois in the rp. I don't want to ruin whatever plan you have.
 
Back
Top