Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
:) Glad you are enjoying my pics :)

Oh, I'm enjoying the heck out of them ;) They (and you) are just sooooo sexy. Your thread is titled that you're looking to build confidence. I hope that you've been doing that as I know that I'm just one of a large number of guys (and gals) who are admirers and who follow your thread (and LUST after you..hehe)

Oh, I'm enjoying the heck out of them ;) They (and you) are just sooooo sexy. Your thread is titled that you're looking to build confidence. I hope that you've been doing that as I know that I'm just one of a large number of guys (and gals) who are admirers and who follow your thread (and LUST after you..hehe)

Lit has given me a confidence boost :)

Lit has given me a confidence boost :)

That is great. I'm glad to hear it! Lit has some good folks on it (as well as a few ass-hats; but they seem to be a smaller minority). I am glad that you've been able to get a boost of confidence. You, on the other hand, have given me a boost of horniness!!!!! hehe....But alas, I'm going to have to head out before I can complete the final part of the "Ready...aim...FIRE" plan <pout>. I'll have to make plans to complete that plan sometime soon ;) You have yourself a great remainder of your evening. It was very nice chatting with you. :)

your thread is one of the reasons that this girl kicks herself on Monday mornings for ignoring Lit for forty-eight hours!

Back