Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
They say Karma can be a bitch, well I'm a bit of an asshole....

I think we'll get along just fine.:)

Christina Hendricks....how on earth did you get that dress to stay up? I don't know how you do it......but good for you!

Yes, actually, I've just had a remarkable moment of clarity. So, my sadness over the hurt I thought I had caused someone else has been replaced by a different emotion(s) for that person. My heart does still ache a little....but I'll live!

Thank you for asking, Rainshine!

Hmm... that sounds both sad and positive all at once, if that is possible. I hope the different emotion(s) are ultimately surmountable or good ones. :rose:

at the moment, they are mixed....in time, perhaps I'll be able to look back fondly after a second look...I want to, I need to, it would please me.

Conference calls are the bane of my existence.

I just got an email back from our provider maintenance folks. I have a new word for the "corporate speak" hall of fame.

"I'm sorry to inform you that the changes you requested cannot be made to this provider's file as he is currently not eligible for updation."

Updation? Seriously? I'm flabbergasted. I'm appalled. I'm, to borrow a phrase from my Brit friends, gobsmacked.

Updation

I think I need to lie down.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back