Story Critique Queue

me said:
Hi Cold Eyes,

Would you be ready to begin your discussion this week?

Cold_Eyes said:
Since it's been almost two weeks since the last one, is it all right if I post my thread soon?

When I said 'this week', the next few days is kinda what I meant, so yeah, go ahead.

Hi Penny,

Stick me at the end of the line. I'd like to put my Nude Day story up for review if you don't mind.

coldsteel said:
Yep. Critique is always valuable, and discussion is always interesting. If discussants are interested, Maria and Simplicity are a diptych of character development.

Hi Pat,

Would you be ready to start your discussion this upcoming week?

Penny

Penny,

I'd like to join the queue as well. Been gone from lit for quite a while but back again ready to contribute.

I'd like to join the queue as well.
Ok, Logan, you're either 2nd or 3rd, depending on whether coldsteel is still interested.

D_K_Moon said:
Stick me at the end of the line. I'd like to put my Nude Day story up for review if you don't mind.
DK, Coldsteel appears indisposed at the moment. Would you be ready to start your discussion? If so, feel free to go ahead whenever you are ready.

I have a new story and am interested in a critique. If the queue has room for it.

Stick another one at the back of the queue. I'd like to submit my story A Love Letter for Jean Martel for the critique. I'm trying to get this story a bit more exposure because I think it's the best thing I've done on Literotica so far, and obviously I'd like some critique to help make it better.

Ok, Logan, you're either 2nd or 3rd, depending on whether coldsteel is still interested.

DK, Coldsteel appears indisposed at the moment. Would you be ready to start your discussion? If so, feel free to go ahead whenever you are ready.

Hi Penny, I'll make sure the previous discussion has ended. I'll probably start mine over the weekend.

With our queue longer than I can ever remember it being, I think it's time we have something resembling a schedule so members have a better idea when it will be their turn.

So here's a tentative schedule:

Jul 24 D K Moon
Aug 4 Coldsteel
Aug 14 Logan Forester
Aug 25 Nerk
Sep 10 LingerieRobot

coldsteel said:
Got it and thanks
Feel free to start your discussion anytime.

Unless there's a post otherwise in this thread, others in the queue may also start their discussions per the above schedule, give or take a day or two if need be due to r/l issues.

loganforester said:
Penny,

I'd like to join the queue as well. Been gone from lit for quite a while but back again ready to contribute.
Feel free to start your discussion whenever you are ready.

With the new schedule posted, you don't need to wait for an explicit "green light" in this thread.

Hello, I was hoping to get my story, A Rhythm That Only She Can Hear, added to the queue? I kind of want to get some more structured critiques than what I've been getting. I know it's short but I just need some help to get where I want to get as a writer.

Thanks in advance.

-Amber

Please consider approving post below

I began writing a story, and it's turning into a very long one, more like a novel than a short story. Before I spend more time on it, I want to know if it's worthwhile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Flapjack said:
I began writing a story, and it's turning into a very long one, more like a novel than a short story. Before I spend more time on it, I want to know if it's worthwhile.

Hi FJ,

I removed your story excerpt and related questions from your post. We can put both right in your thread when it's time for your discussion, which should be in about a week. Is it safe to assume you want your discussion to focus on the precise piece you posted, wherein Cindy discovers her older relatives explicit videos?

Penny

Last edited:
Hi FJ,

I removed your story excerpt and related questions from your post. We can put both right in your thread when it's time for your discussion, which should be in about a week. Is it safe to assume you want your discussion to focus on the precise piece you posted, wherein Cindy discovers her older relatives explicit videos?

Penny
That excerpt is only the beginning of a much longer story that later finds Cindy sharing Al with Debby. I want the discussion to answer my questions, which are:

1) Do you find the story compelling enough to want to read, even if it's long
2) Would you find the story compelling if it were shorter, buy not enough to read it if it's long

OR
3) Do you find the story boring in either case.

Question: How do I know when it's ok to post the thread?

flapjack1 said:
How do I know when it's ok to post the thread?
Unless you hear otherwise, feel free to start yours next Wednesday. If you've personal issues that make this day awkward, feel free to shift it a day or two either way.

Story Discussion: October 1, 2010 "Ethereal Muff" by Morgan Steel

Note: The story reveals one of my favorite sexual encounters with my ex-wife, outdoors, on the shores of Georgian Bay, Ontario. It delves into the fantasy realm when a couple surprises us while we on the shore.

It is 5,700 words so far, and is a bit heavy on the raunchy.

Last edited by a moderator:
goldenpalomino said:

Note: The story reveals one of my favorite sexual encounters with my ex-wife, outdoors, on the shores of Georgian Bay, Ontario. It delves into the fantasy realm when a couple surprises us while we on the shore.

It is 5,700 words so far, and is a bit heavy on the raunchy.

Hi Palomino,

You're welcome to join the queue, if that's what you have in mind.

I removed your story and related questions from your post. We can put both right in your thread when it's time for your discussion, which should be in a few weeks. If you'd like feedback sooner, you can try the Story Feedback forum.

Penny

Last edited:
Back