Younger for Older

TimeCrisis

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Nov 8, 2001
Posts
458
Ive been gone for awhile but whatever happened to the thread full of sexy older men talking about what they would like to do the younger guys. Im starting to hit the midpoint ad im 31 now but would love to hear from the horny older lit members out there.
 
Hello, I'd love to find a younger man in panties, stockings, and heels sitting on the edge of my bed.
 
Ive been gone for awhile but whatever happened to the thread full of sexy older men talking about what they would like to do the younger guys. Im starting to hit the midpoint ad im 31 now but would love to hear from the horny older lit members out there.

I felt it was getting creepy....personally... I'm 45....checking out under 21 (heck under 25) was sounding weird...and some tails were 'age appropriate" but, sounded like that was just cover....just my thoughts
 
I definatly understand that Klippert. I think there is definatly a crowd of people though looking for something that not creepy. Seems id be more around the age you would be interested in if you were looking for younger guys. ;)
 
I definatly understand that Klippert. I think there is definatly a crowd of people though looking for something that not creepy. Seems id be more around the age you would be interested in if you were looking for younger guys. ;)

glad you understand... i'm sure it was above board.. 15 yr younger is perfect. I have a good chat buddy...that works with a guy ( 28, Bi ) has a thing for older guys... and like to talk about them
 
Hi, 56yo bi guy here. Would love to have a young fwb. Sub bottom here, think a younger guy would be real fun.
 
Its good to know there are younger guys out there interested in older guys But like others have said . I think twenty upward is young enough.
I must admit though back in my teens there were loads of guys my own age I fancied . But never thought of older guys. Mind you back then there was no internet and was more naïve I guess.
 
Ive been gone for awhile but whatever happened to the thread full of sexy older men talking about what they would like to do the younger guys. Im starting to hit the midpoint ad im 31 now but would love to hear from the horny older lit members out there.

31 and you say you've hit the midpoint! not much hope for us oldies in our 40's that thought we hadn't reached the midpoint yet. :D
 
31 and you say you've hit the midpoint! not much hope for us oldies in our 40's that thought we hadn't reached the midpoint yet. :D

Well its hard to tell...i guess i really havent and id still be considered on the younger end but it really depends if the older guy is looking for someone who is young (18-25 i mean) or younger then them.
 
When I hit 63, I quickly realized that when a younger man went with me (and that was still happening then), it wasn't for my great body. At some point I switched from being the younger man going with an older man to the other way around. It happened in the career area too. At some point turning from the youngest to do this and that to the old fart in the office. I'm still bewildered where the turning point was in both cases. But I gots nice memories.
 
I'm 46, and I'd definitely go for a younger guy....but then again, maybe for someone, I AM the younger guy!
 
I am 55 and in south jersey and would love to have a younger friend. I am still curious by the the way.
 
This Is Me, Naked...

Younger for older…? Yes, I'm going to be unusually and painfully honest here, because it's important to me. All of my Boyfriends have been older, mature, authority figures. Because that is precisely what I need. My late-teen years were confused, I was a mess, prone to dark depressive moods and moments of self-harming. Whatever my talents may be I felt socially inept, tongue-tied, low in self-esteem and lacking confidence. I felt like a freakish outsider, couldn't even hold a rational conversation. My first Boyfriend found me, turned my life around, brought out my suppressed inner capacity. He showed me what I could be, and through him, under his erotic control, I now know myself. In submitting myself absolutely to him sexually, becoming his personal cock-sucker, I find my own identity. I feel safe and secure under his control, each time we have sex it renews that sense of belonging, so I ensure that I suck his cock as frequently as I can, and become fretful when I'm deprived of regular reassuring doses of his spunk. If I'm sometimes needy, I express that through total subservience to his will. I am what he needs me to be. I do whatever he wants me be, no matter how some-may-say degrading that is - ass-fucking, cross-dressing, face-fucking, deep-throating, light restraint, group sex with other guys too. I need his firm and absolute ownership, otherwise my life will fall apart again. I respect him, depend on him, look up to him for guidance. Sorry to delve into such murky psycho-sexual detail, but this is my Younger-For-Older life, and I'm grateful for it...
 
Last edited:
I'm 36. Does that make me older for younger or younger for older? I know my preference....
 
Back
Top